Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenCloud | Black Friday and Cyber Monday Mega Sale | Double Up Promotions - Page 51
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenCloud | Black Friday and Cyber Monday Mega Sale | Double Up Promotions

Comments

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@somever said:

@NDTN said:

Hello,
    Is there new storage deal on Cyber Monday? <3

Which location would you like to have?

• @NDTN said:

I want to have large bandwidth storage deal, any location is okay <3

@somever said:

@NDTN said:

I want to have large bandwidth storage deal, any location is okay <3

You can take a look at our pre-order in SJC: https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/black-friday-2022/pre-order-sjc10gbpsstorage-2

• @NDTN said:

@somever said:

@NDTN said:

Hello,

Texas!

• Thanks, I have ordered an SJC storage deal on Friday.
    Do you offer this deal in other location? <3

• Finally managed to grab 2 of the Tokyo deal! Cheers!

• 6666 UK or NL
    is Nested virtualization enabled by default ?

@garretts said:

@NDTN said:

@somever said:

@NDTN said:

Hello,

Texas!

In Q1/2023.

@somever said:

Thanks, I have ordered an SJC storage deal on Friday.

Unfortunately only SJC now. We might have DE Storage available in 1-2 months.

@Iamfromaustria said:
    6666 UK or NL

6666 UK: Yes.
    6666 NL: Not supported yet.

• @NDTN said:

@garretts said:

@NDTN said:

@somever said:

@NDTN said:

Hello,

Texas!

In Q1/2023.

@somever said:

Thanks, I have ordered an SJC storage deal on Friday.

Unfortunately only SJC now. We might have DE Storage available in 1-2 months.

@Iamfromaustria said:
    6666 UK or NL

6666 UK: Yes.
    6666 NL: Not supported yet.

Possible any 2222 UK or RO deals?

• Nearly got the HK deal...after key in my card sms number, suddenly reset! Sad..

• @hapkido said:
    Nearly got the HK deal...after key in my card sms number, suddenly reset! Sad..

Tip for you, just choose anything randomly, and switch to another payment method later, you will mostly stuked by CC 3D verification if you choose card. Alipay and BTC payments can get you pass that page most quickly.

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • @ihell, Thanks but i was very fast already! Will try again if I have a chance so close... @NDTN , should do something about the bots....UNFAIR..........

• @hapkido said:
    @ihell, Thanks but i was very fast already! Will try again if I have a chance so close... @NDTN , should do something about the bots....UNFAIR..........

Only bots and scripts can defeat those bots lol...

• @ihell said:

@hapkido said:
    @ihell, Thanks but i was very fast already! Will try again if I have a chance so close... @NDTN , should do something about the bots....UNFAIR..........

I thought @NDTN said before that he will think of a way to avoid the bots...hmmm...

I wonder what do they do with these VPSs and any abuse of the VPS.... :neutral:

• @hapkido said:

@ihell said:

@hapkido said:

I thought @NDTN said before that he will think of a way to avoid the bots...hmmm...

They have placed a rate limit on the whmcs portal, but the limitations are very friendly. At least my monitor that refreshes every 10 seconds didn't not trigger the limitation.

• @ihell said:

@hapkido said:

@ihell said:

@hapkido said:

They have placed a rate limit on the whmcs portal, but the limitations are very friendly. At least my monitor that refreshes every 10 seconds didn't not trigger the limitation.

hmmm ok, so actually black friday and cyber monday sale best deals are for the bots...

Did you manage to get any?

• @hapkido said:

@ihell said:

@hapkido said:

@ihell said:

@hapkido said:

hmmm ok, so actually black friday and cyber monday sale best deals are for the bots...

2 in JP(2222/0.5T)
    1 in HK(6666)
    1 in SanJo(6666)

• @ihell said:

@hapkido said:

@ihell said:

@hapkido said:

@ihell said:

@hapkido said:

2 in JP(2222/0.5T)
    1 in HK(6666)
    1 in SanJo(6666)

Oh my goodness!!! U beat the bots! Must be a master, let me try with your advise in next hour if I can keep awake!

• @hapkido said:

@ihell said:

@hapkido said:

@ihell said:

@hapkido said:

@ihell said:

@hapkido said:

2 in JP(2222/0.5T)
    1 in HK(6666)
    1 in SanJo(6666)

Oh my goodness!!! U beat the bots! Must be a master, let me try with your advise in next hour if I can keep awake!

First of all, you will need a monitor with an as-minimal-as-you-can interval refresh timing. And you have to act really fast, just click next, next, next And checkout. Better with a VPN in California if you cannot load Their website within 1 or 2 seconds.

If you really want to defeat the bots, try to write some Python or rust or whatever you like codes And run them on American vps. 😂

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited November 2022

@ihell said:
    you will mostly stuked by CC 3D verification if you choose card

3D verification is an Europe thing.
    In USA, they decline transaction right away.

I just received fraud alert when making my first online purchase with a new Citi Custom Cash Card, and the transaction is declined.
    I have to click some button on their website to unblock the card, and then redo the transaction.

It's renewal of my cellular plan.
    "Black Friday" deal is double data from 2GB to 4GB, and valid for entire November and December.
    Unlimited stock, so I have plenty of time to resolve.

• @ihell said:

@hapkido said:

@ihell said:

@hapkido said:

@ihell said:

@hapkido said:

@ihell said:

@hapkido said:

2 in JP(2222/0.5T)
    1 in HK(6666)
    1 in SanJo(6666)

First of all, you will need a monitor with an as-minimal-as-you-can interval refresh timing. And you have to act really fast, just click next, next, next And checkout. Better with a VPN in California if you cannot load Their website within 1 or 2 seconds.

If you really want to defeat the bots, try to write some Python or rust or whatever you like codes And run them on American vps. 😂

Wow....ok....

• MOARRRRRRRRR

• @yoursunny said:

@ihell said:

I just received fraud alert when making my first online purchase with a new Citi Custom Cash Card, and the transaction is declined.
    I have to click some button on their website to unblocked the card, and then redo the transaction.

It's renewal of my cellular plan, unlimited stock, so I have plenty of time to resolve.

:D :)

• @yoursunny said:

@ihell said:

My Aussie credit cards also do 3D verification.
    But my Chinese card issuer sometimes place a hold on transaction and an AI staff calls me to verify my phone banking passcode to approve the transaction.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • 2222 OSJP more

• @ihell , oh wow have HK again!

• can try anyone for HK now!

• Quick, 6666!

• @ihell , i got it based on ur inputs, thanks so much!!!

And did the bots go to bed? haha!

@NDTN , so glad got a nice deal! :smiley:

• Got myself some nice 6666 , was hunting for days those deals , finally happy now. Thanks for the offera