Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How did you guys know the LET? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How did you guys know the LET?

13»

Comments

• @dustinc said:

@rostovod said:
    Racknerd‘s double bandwidth promo.

Happy to have you here, and see the community grow :)

so are you the boss,or to be precise,the founder of Racknerd?
    nice to meet you!by the way ,i am quite interested of the name of Racknerd.does it have some special meanings?

• @ujiio said:

@andylee said:
    I buy a racknerd vps from hostloc's mjjs
    Then say you can double your vps in here
    So I been lowendtalk

as the first time i saw "hostloc"&"mjj",i thought how odd name of that.
    then i google and ask some of my friends from China, but still not clear about that,is it the person who also buy vps ?

hostloc is a bbs like lowendtalk in cn , yes, buy vps too.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/174450/who-is-mjj

• A guy called @mythicalkitten referred me to the forum when I was looking for a vps lol

• @andylee said:

@ujiio said:

@andylee said:
    So I been lowendtalk

then i google and ask some of my friends from China, but still not clear about that,is it the person who also buy vps ?

@andylee said:

@ujiio said:

@andylee said:
    So I been lowendtalk

thanks, i would like to have a look :)

• Wow didn't realise I joined LET 11+ yrs ago! It was when my Centmin Mod LEMP stack was born and I was my first journey into low end VPSes with <512MB to 1GB. Before that I only used unmanaged/managed dedicated servers and managed VPSes with >2GB memory. Once started looking at LEB servers, came across LET and one of my very first LEB servers was with @Francisco and BuyVM.net ^_^

I partially blame LET for why I have servers or played with servers from 30+ different web hosts :D

• @eva2000 said:
    Wow didn't realise I joined LET 11+ yrs ago! It was when my Centmin Mod LEMP stack was born and I was my first journey into low end VPSes with <512MB to 1GB. Before that I only used unmanaged/managed dedicated servers and managed VPSes with >2GB memory. Once started looking at LEB servers, came across LET and one of my very first LEB servers was with @Francisco and BuyVM.net ^_^

I partially blame LET for why I have servers or played with servers from 30+ different web hosts :D

wow,for11+years? so long history

Thanked by 1commercial
  • There was a article regarding self hosting vpn and it had link to here can't find the article now 🥲

• I was basically on WHT, and during Black Friday 2014, I looked for other deals ...

• from post4vps after they closed their post4vps service

• Somebody mentioned it over WHT i suppose.

• I was referred by 96mb.com 👍