Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you looking for in the upcoming Black Friday 2022? - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What are you looking for in the upcoming Black Friday 2022?

15678911»

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@default said:
    Any lifetimes?

Yes but only shared hosting* and licenses

* Still confirming

• HxxxHxxx Member
    edited November 2022

@FAT32 do you have spotify?
    Instrumental metalcore, that's a good motivational playlist to use when working stuff. Keeps you awake and headbanging crazy. LOL

• HxxxHxxx Member
    edited November 2022
  • Nat vps Turkey for 3$/y i find only one provider for turkey, planning to make request on megathread :D

Thanked by 1berkay
  • @FAT32 no MEGA THREAD this year? Without your help, we can't fight Sauron (purple daddy) and his army of orcs.

Thanked by 1fadedmaple
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@cold said:
    @FAT32 no MEGA THREAD this year? Without your help, we can't fight Sauron (purple daddy) and his army of orcs.

There will be a MEGA THREAD here on 25th.

Thanked by 2FAT32 Ganonk

There will be one, but I am tired and busy...

Thanked by 1cold
  • @cold said:
    @FAT32 no MEGA THREAD this year? Without your help, we can't fight Sauron (purple daddy) and his army of orcs.

Absolutely true😂

• This is what I am listening to right now. https://music.apple.com/us/album/multiverse-ep/1634054045

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@tridinebandim said:
    Nat vps Turkey for 3$/y i find only one provider for turkey, planning to make request on megathread :D

We plan on launching Turkey very soon, pre-orders will be accepted on BF, but I don't think we'll be doing yearly NAT sadly :'(

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • qinmmqinmm Member
    edited November 2022

@FAT32 said:
    There will be one, but I am tired and busy...

Expect

• @HBAndrei Any offers on HetrixTools this BF?

Thanked by 1HBAndrei
  • @FAT32 Where is the BF Thread ? :D

• @Ght said:
    @FAT32 Where is the BF Thread ? :D

Got the link from email: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/182485/black-friday-cyber-monday-official-megathread-flash-sale-2022/p1

Not available now.

Thanked by 1qinmm

Please come back at 12pm EST

Thanked by 4_MS_ syouko qinmm cold
  • HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@seikan said: @HBAndrei Any offers on HetrixTools this BF?

We'll have a couple of promos in the BF thread :+1:
    Cheers.

• @HBAndrei said:

Cheers.

@HBAndrei if I am running out of monitors on the professional plan.. 30 I believe, ordering a new plan is possible (with promo if I am lucky to snag it)?

Will there be promos to get additional monitors at a low cost?

• @plumberg said:

@HBAndrei said:

Cheers.

@HBAndrei if I am running out of monitors on the professional plan.. 30 I believe, ordering a new plan is possible (with promo if I am lucky to snag it)?

Will there be promos to get additional monitors at a low cost?

I need this too!

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

A few of you all mentioned storage, so here goes (my first official offering / lauch). Support a LET 'veteran' even? Been here since July 2012 - 10 years!!!

Introducing ONDYNAMIC Networks BF 2022 deals
    ROUND 1 - BITE!

STORAGE-250GB-G2-R2-BF2022

4 available on first round!
    250 GB dedicated storage
    RAID 1
    SFTP and RSYNC
    Unlimited transfer (shared 1 gbit)
    Setup: Manual setup within 5 minutes and 24 hours.
    Price: $1.99 / per month

STORAGE-500GB-G2-R2-BF2022

10 available on first round
    500 GB dedicated storage
    RAID 1
    SFTP and RSYNC
    Unlimited transfer (shared 1 gbit)
    Setup: Manual setup within 24 hours but hopefully much less.
    Price: $3.99 / m

BONUSES - CUSTOM BUILT FEATURES

• Mediacenter: For browser compatible video playback (No need to have a seperate VPS for personal media playback)
    • Image galleries automatic generation (basic but if the demand is there, I can work on fine tuning this)
    • Magnets: ask me for details via live chat or ticket
    • Live Notifications Dashboard - shows live notifications / push messages within the browser
    • Live Notifications within Mediacenter - watching your personal media, what if you miss a critical alert? Well that's where live notifications will let you know!
    • Live Notifications API - send a message to our HTTPS notifications endpoint and it'll appear in your Notifications Dashboard as well as in the built in media center while you're viewing your media!)

• see screenshots at the bottom of this post -

HOSTING BONUS - FREE DA WEBHOSTING (Limit: 1 per customer at this time)

• Choose between USA, SINGAPORE or GERMANY!
    • If you order a 250 GB storage plan, you got a 250 MB DirectAdmin plan for the life of your storage plan. If you have a 500 GB storage plan, you'll get a 500 MB DirectAdmin hosting plan. Limit of 1 per customer. If you have both a 250GB and 500GB plan, you get the larger 500 MB DA hosting plan.
    • The 250 MB da plan gets 25 GB bandwidth per month while the 500 MB gets 50 GB bandwidth per month.

**IN DEVELOPMENT (NOT RELEASED AS YET) **:
    * Media center android application for GoogleTV and Firestick. This will likely just be a container that helps you to easily log into the web mediacenter app.
    * Android application which pushes your android notifications to the live notification system.

IMPORTANT:
    Refunds: No refunds (unless a mistake was made on our side).
    Support: By ticket and live chat. I will make every attempt to respond within 24 hours with resolution unless there are any upstream issues.

Disclaimer: I am an invidual provider / startup. Price plans are monthly to ensure this venture is sustainable, I can provide adequate support to you my customer AND also to increase my trust as a potential provider to you - so basically you have the guarantee that I am not running away with your hard earned money by providing monthly service (this costs me a lot in gateway fees and leeches from my pennies in profits).

Screenshot - Mediacenter browse

Screenshot - Mediacenter playback and example live notification

Screenshot - Live notifications dashboard

Thanked by 1FAT32