Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostHatch is ignoring refund now? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostHatch is ignoring refund now?

2»

Comments

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited September 2022

They support is running but take a time, in my personal experience almost of them resolve my issue although it is not great and took a few days or week

If just a few days or week reply in support is shit how was with the other provider that reply even in a month's ? even most of them did not have resolution, how we call that ?

• I really don't understand companies who are so desperate to be cheap they can't provide basic support - in this case its the users fault to a degree for late payment but a new server should be provisioned so its a 50/50

If you're unable to deal with a basic part of running a hosting company its time to give up, especially when it happens every week

• I just got my money back in credits with $1.50 lost. What I've learned from this is never pay for for late invoice if server is already terminated.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @BetaMaster said:
    I just got my money back in credits with $1.50 lost. What I've learned from this is never pay for for late invoice if server is already terminated.

You should be learning to deal with proper companies that don't need a LET topic to bother speaking to you 🤣

• BetaMasterBetaMaster Member
    edited September 2022

@chria838373 said:

@BetaMaster said:
    I just got my money back in credits with $1.50 lost. What I've learned from this is never pay for for late invoice if server is already terminated.

You should be learning to deal with proper companies that don't need a LET topic to bother speaking to you 🤣

I know this will happen, but still I have servers with them. I have no choices unless I want a bad ending. At least, I got my problem solved thanks to LET.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@JabJab said: also it's weekend, billing in 99.95% places don't work over weekend

Yes.

@BetaMaster said: At least, I got my problem solved thanks to LET.

No.

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited September 2022

@BetaMaster said:

@chria838373 said:

@BetaMaster said:

I know this will happen, but still I have servers with them. I have no choices unless I want a bad ending. At least, I got my problem solved thanks to LET.

@BetaMaster lucky that you just dealing with this provider and glad issue has been resolved, in the other hands you will got bashed and harassment just because sharing your issue :)

Thanked by 1BetaMaster
  • BetaMasterBetaMaster Member
    edited September 2022

@BetaMaster lucky that you just dealing with this provider and glad issue has been resolved, in the other hands you will got bashed and harassment just because sharing your issue :)

Thanks @add_iT, I'm just like to hear about other's opinion, perspective and solutions before making a decision. So, I won't make unnecessary mistakes at the end.