Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VisualWebTechnologies.com stealing the website design of competitors - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VisualWebTechnologies.com stealing the website design of competitors

13»

Comments

• @chorong said:
    no skin in the game but it seems like they've finally gotten their own template, albeit with lorem ipsum and dead links galore

https://i.imgur.com/otPBzxO.png

edit: their whcms uses https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/4746-hostx-whmcs-web-hosting-theme (demo -> purple & pink colour)

Nothing wrong with using an actual theme, and I’m happy to see they are fixing their errors - albeit only when caught out.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@tester4 said: Nothing wrong with using an actual theme, and I’m happy to see they are fixing their errors - albeit only when caught out.

Better late than never :smile:

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

So I had a chat with @visualwebtechnologies in private about this.

He has acknowledged the matters that have been raised here and is currently working to fix things as we speak.

I also have his word that this won't repeat itself in future - so I really really hope it doesn't.

@visualwebtechnologies, please, no more, and if you ever need help, just reach out.

There are lots of members within the community, including providers, who are experienced enough that can probably help you, or at least give you pointers.

That's all from me on this topic ✌️

Thanked by 3Arkas FatGrizzly ralf
  • @DP said:
    So I had a chat with @visualwebtechnologies in private about this.

He has acknowledged the matters that have been raised here and is currently working to fix things as we speak.

I also have his word that this won't repeat itself in future - so I really really hope it doesn't.

@visualwebtechnologies, please, no more, and if you ever need help, just reach out.

There are lots of members within the community, including providers, who are experienced enough that can probably help you, or at least give you pointers.

That's all from me on this topic ✌️

You can close this thread now.

Thanked by 2DP BingoBongo
This discussion has been closed.