Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner is about to increase the price again - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner is about to increase the price again

124»

Comments

• miumiu Member

@Arkas said:
    I'm afraid we will see price increases in the entire industry and not only because of higher power costs, but especially in Europe, the prices had been low for quite some time, so providers will take this opportunity to include price hikes for profit as well.

And seems, that Domino has been already started

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • tjntjn Member
    edited August 2022

@miu said:

--

Actual Average price for MWh in Russia is currently: ~ 19€

Again, this is most likely wholesale prices - consumer prices seem to be capped at 4%.

Thanked by 1miu
  • @miu said:

I should invest some in it
    HODL!

• @PHP_Friends said:
    Colocation in Germany (Hetzner) from 0,34 EUR to 0,53 EUR per kWh.

no increase at @PHP_Friends ?

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@hyperblast said:

@PHP_Friends said:

We currently have no information from maincubes, there are currently still several possibilities. However, if the electricity price should double, we will have to take higher prices at least for new customers. Our claim is of course not to have to increase existing customers, but we will see in the next few months of the year what the electricity price says for next year :)

Thanked by 3hyperblast miu nick_
  • miumiu Member

@PHP_Friends said:

@hyperblast said:

@PHP_Friends said:

However, if the electricity price should double, we will have to take higher prices at least for new customers. Our claim is of course not to have to increase existing customers, but we will see in the next few months

Valued approach - effort, honest provider!

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@miu said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@hyperblast said:

@PHP_Friends said:

However, if the electricity price should double, we will have to take higher prices at least for new customers. Our claim is of course not to have to increase existing customers, but we will see in the next few months

Valued approach - effort, honest provider!

Pretty Honest Provider (PHP) :smiley:

Thanked by 1miu
  • Again .. Storage Box

I paid 10.90 euros for 10Tb of disk space and now they changed my plan, I continue to pay 10.90 euros for 5Tb

• @jack2px said:
    Again .. Storage Box

I paid 10.90 euros for 10Tb of disk space and now they changed my plan, I continue to pay 10.90 euros for 5Tb

Sue them

Thanked by 1allthemtings
  • emghemgh Member

Breaking news: LET users hear about inflation

• @jack2px said:
    Again .. Storage Box

How'd you get 10EUR for 10TB for the storage box? Even back in 2022 it was 20EUR for 10TB: https://web.archive.org/web/20220209203808/https://www.hetzner.com/storage/storage-box/

Thanked by 1loay
  • @plumberg said:

@jack2px said:
    Again .. Storage Box

Sue them

You can always terminate service when a provider raises prices. Even if you're in mid-contract and there otherwise would've been a penalty.

• @JosephF said:

@plumberg said:

@jack2px said:
    Again .. Storage Box

Sue them

You can always terminate service when a provider raises prices. Even if you're in mid-contract and there otherwise would've been a penalty.

Nah. Suing makes more sense, always!!

/s

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@jack2px said:
    Again .. Storage Box

Fake news, if it would be 10€ I would probably bought it.

Thanked by 1loay
  • eriseris Member

For sure I know it was in the past even more expensive...
    https://web.archive.org/web/20200718210617/https://www.hetzner.com/storage/storage-box

• Necro post simulator