Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is VirMach dead?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is VirMach dead?

ngugcxngugcx Member
edited July 2022 in Help

My service has been pending for over one month, there are no responses in my ticket, and there is no way to cancel it.
And what's more, they even dare to open a new invoice after one month.

Comments

• Almost dead, too large vlans, too many APR packets, too much downtime, these are not related to abuse, these problems are caused by bad network architecture.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Hi @VirMach are you guys dead?

Thanked by 1ehab
  • ngugcxngugcx Member

@abiaolaoge said:
    Almost dead, too large vlans, too many APR packets, too much downtime, these are not related to abuse, these problems are caused by bad network architecture.

I don't understand how they dare to charge when service is not dilivered?

• JabJabJabJab Member

Because no one checks those manually every month and WHMCS does not have a feature for "still pending, do not charge anymore" :D

Thanked by 1Internxt
  • sotssots Member

If you want quick response for tickets, choose RackNerd instead of VirMach or HostHatch. They usually ignore tickets or do not have enough time to respond your tickets.

• To me they are.

• ngugcxngugcx Member

@JabJab said:
    Because no one checks those manually every month and WHMCS does not have a feature for "still pending, do not charge anymore" :D

My VPS was not created from the beginning, the service has been pending for a whole month, then they created a new invoice.
    I have never seen a service provider like this.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Virmach is for testing and playing purposes.

If you are losing thousands every day, you chose wrongly your provider.

• bdlbdl Member

@ngugcx said:

@JabJab said:

My VPS was not created from the beginning, the service has been pending for a whole month, then they created a new invoice.

You're too young to know the Romanian Romeo.

Thanked by 3kkrajk fendix FrankZ
  • VoidVoid Member

@ngugcx said:
    Is VirMach dead?

No they are not dead. Have patience and wait for sixtynine months. Or years.

• m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

My AMS was offline for a week at the start, but very stable since then. Using it for internal Grafana. So not critical.

• @netomx said: If you are losing thousands every day, you chose wrongly your provider.

I'm not losing thousands everyday.

I'm losing MILLIONS. EVERY SECOND.

I DON'T HAVE BILLIONS TO SPEND ON AWS OR AZURE!

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • JonesJones Member
    edited July 2022

@ngugcx said:

@JabJab said:

Many people here suffer the same or worse than you~

Virmach only gives a reply they think is appropriate, and the customer is like the story of VPS and old dog. I believe that so far, some people's ticket processing and reply are longer than the 30 days I've been waiting for ~ they don't arrange to migrate to JP (the payment has been more than 30 days), and they also don't recover the offline VPS.

VPS was offline 10 days ago, and now it is displayed directly

ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED
    Unable to visit this website billing virmach. Com unexpectedly terminated the connection.
    Please try the following methods:
    Check network connection
    Check proxy server and firewall
    Run Windows Network Diagnostics
    ERR_ CONNECTION_ CLOSED

ticket.. #877796

• ihcoayihcoay Member

Status Offline
    it's been a week ;)

• VoidVoid Member

@ihcoay said:
    Status Offline
    it's been a week ;)

if you can wait a week, why not a few months until service expiry ?

• kendidkendid Veteran

I hope they call pull out of this, I've really had good service and pricing with them. They are also a very active member of this community, and would hate to see them disappear

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@kendid said: They are also a very active member of this community, and would hate to see them disappear

I agree but it doesn't look good so far.

@ngugcx said:

Do you have the Cancellation button?
    Submitting a cancellation request should automatically close the invoice.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

I am confused, I get the impression Virmach is a huge company (at least from the sales aspects of things) - this just doesn't compute that the support has been so terrible based on user feedback in the forum lately.

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@sots said:
    If you want quick response for tickets, choose RackNerd instead of VirMach or HostHatch. They usually ignore tickets or do not have enough time to respond your tickets.

Many are with you on this, RackNerd's rapid response time and 24x7 availability is one area where we shine. We've invested in our support team :)

Glad you're enjoying our services.

• adlyadly Veteran

The legal entity is currently inactive in its home state (OK) due to delays in filing the required statements, which isn’t a great sign.

• @adly said:
    The legal entity is currently inactive in its home state (OK) due to delays in filing the required statements, which isn’t a great sign.

Eh? They're a California company.

• adlyadly Veteran
    edited July 2022

@skorous said:

@adly said:

Eh? They're a California company.

The LLC is registered in OK - see here. They’re registered in California as an out of state/foreign LLC.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • Interesting

@adly said:
    The LLC is registered in OK - see here. They’re registered in California as an out of state/foreign LLC.

The California LLC record has:

Agent Name
    SOHEIL GOLESTANIPANAH

Isn't this the name of VirBot?

• MumblyMumbly Member

@yoursunny said: Isn't this the name of VirBot?

No free disk for you! :p

• VoidVoid Member

@sots said:

Racknerd is one of the very few providers here that sells dirt cheap servers and has an approachable support staff. Most others will treat you like crap just because you pay $8 compared to their other clients who pay $80.

Thanked by 3Arkas ralf TimRoo
  • @dustinc said:

@sots said:

Many are with you on this, RackNerd's rapid response time and 24x7 availability is one area where we shine. We've invested in our support team :)

Glad you're enjoying our services.

how about japan vps
    i mean location

• aliletalilet Member

Looks like VirMach has run its course and time to move.
    My production VPS is down for more than 5 hours. VNC shows it is stuck somewhere in boot. Opened priority support ticket but so far no answer.

• sotssots Member

@alilet said:
    Looks like VirMach has run its course and time to move.
    My production VPS is down for more than 5 hours. VNC shows it is stuck somewhere in boot. Opened priority support ticket but so far no answer.

"production"? Are you serious?