Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ [MXroute] Buy this before I sober up - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Buy this before I sober up

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@sanvit said:
    Yup. Some may not prefer their inbound infra, but their outbound is just impressive. period. It's one of the best email realys I've tested/used (and I tested a lot)

You might like it more after this: https://accounts.mxroute.com/index.php?/news/view/39/rspamd-decomissioned--spamassassin-deployed/

No small change, gives a lot of power back to users.

Thanked by 3TimRoo szarka sanvit
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

Out of all, I believe MXRoute is the best. Simple to install and just works. @jar deserves kudos for what he has achieved.

Thanked by 1jar
  • I keep saying to myself that I need to start using mxroute.

So I decided to create an account, see whats up, and get a sub. Then I realized that I've already had one for over 3yrs, and since its been pretty solid - I completely forgot that its from mxroute (cause it just works, so no need for support or anything)

Very nice. Been pushing emails through it for 3yrs and just now realized its the same mxroute ๐Ÿ˜‚

Definitely a very very reliable service.

• @NobodyInteresting said:
    I keep saying to myself that I need to start using mxroute.

So I decided to create an account, see whats up, and get a sub. Then I realized that I've already had one for over 3yrs, and since its been pretty solid - I completely forgot that its from mxroute (cause it just works, so no need for support or anything)

Very nice. Been pushing emails through it for 3yrs and just now realized its the same mxroute ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh shit, @jar, he's got multiple accounts and sends so much email he can't keep track. /s

@NobodyInteresting How did that happen? I use catchall so I can sign up per service with that email alias and would catch a duplicate sign-up. I'd also have a password spreadsheet for email accounts and settings so there's memory from typing and seeing from time to time.

It's especially worth tracking lifetime services purchased.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @TimboJones said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

Oh shit, @jar, he's got multiple accounts and sends so much email he can't keep track. /s

๐Ÿ˜‚

@NobodyInteresting How did that happen? I use catchall so I can sign up per service with that email alias and would catch a duplicate sign-up. I'd also have a password spreadsheet for email accounts and settings so there's memory from typing and seeing from time to time.

I need to get on that, and start me a tracker of what I got. I am sure I pay for many things that I don't even remember buying or subscribing to.

It's especially worth tracking lifetime services purchased.

I don't really have any lifetime services. I don't trust lifetime deals, no matter the service or provider.

Maximum that I would allow myself to buy is 1 year, and even that pushes many buttons in my head.

Thanked by 1webcraft
    I don't really have any lifetime services. I don't trust lifetime deals, no matter the service or provider.

Maximum that I would allow myself to buy is 1 year, and even that pushes many buttons in my head.

Then the free sign-up "for life" when a new service comes out but isn't quite good enough to use yet, you sign up and get your place in line (a colleague got a nice Twitter handle for signing up super early with no intention of using it) or lock in the free services.

• @jar you have any plans to make a separate service for double opt in newsletter?

I could totally see myself doing this. ๐Ÿ˜†

• itoito Member, Host Rep

Hi, is the 300 emails per hour for the whole account or for each email address?
    I need about 800 emails per day. That means it will take 3 hours at the earliest to send them all?
    Do I understand correctly?
    Thanks!

• emgemg Veteran

In my experience, lifetime offers usually expire when the company that sold the lifetime offer goes out of business. The customer is usually still around when it happens.

An elderly person in our family bought a lifetime subscription to a popular magazine. Rather than buying it for themselves, they bought the subscription in the name of the youngest member of our family, who was two months old at the time. The person with the lifetime subscription is now in their mid-30s.

• @ito said:
    Hi, is the 300 emails per hour for the whole account or for each email address?

Per each email address

I need about 800 emails per day. That means it will take 3 hours at the earliest to send them all?

Yes. What kind of emails are you sending? MXroute is strict on marketing emails (requires you to have double opt-in, etc.). Would recommend you use services like SES for those (please help keep the IPs clean)

• Hi @jar - Tried to purchase but it seems it's out of stock. TBH I was not sure if I could purchase and then use it later as atm I'm not in an immediate need, but your reputation (positive) is good and I'm happy to buy and use it later. Please let me know if this comes back again before the end of summer!

Thanked by 1jar
  • masoodalam51masoodalam51 Member
    edited August 2022

it's sorted out, sorry for tagging you.
    Hi @jar - bought one plan from reseller, everything works perfectly but unable to setup Mxlogin App on android phone, can you provide tutorial for that?

Thanked by 1jar
  • Hey @jar in the end have you sobered up or there will be more servers on offer? :pensive:

Thanked by 1jar

Some restocks on both the promo code and the promo itself :heart:

• Bought it!

Thanked by 1jar

Still a few left. Another heads up: Standalone SMTP relay with dedicated IP is coming very soon. Aside from a little polishing and writing up a few quick tutorials, the only technical hurdle remaining is deciding just how I want to handle the authentication.

• tjntjn Member

@jar said:
    Still a few left. Another heads up: Standalone SMTP relay with dedicated IP is coming very soon.

Sounds really interesting!
    Would it always be with a dedicated IP?

Thanked by 1jar

@tjn said:

@jar said:
    Still a few left. Another heads up: Standalone SMTP relay with dedicated IP is coming very soon.

Sounds really interesting!
    Would it always be with a dedicated IP?

Yeah. I'm looking at 1 dedicated IP for the first iteration, and increasing from there. Maybe up to 5 dedicated IPs for the top tier.

• tjntjn Member

Sounds cool!
    What about an SMTP relay without a dedicated IP?

Thanked by 2jar kalipus
  • @tjn said:
    Sounds cool!

Would also be interested on a shared-ip SMTP relay as well (that shares IP blocks from current MXroute services)!
    Also a sneak peek on the pricing would be awesome as well!

Thanked by 1jar

@tjn said:
    Sounds cool!

I'm a bit torn on that one. I don't have as much control in that scenario, and I won't be enforcing sending limits on the dedicated relays. So it would risk the current balance I have on the base service. At least with a dedicated IP I can provide some safeguards and then let the client learn for themselves what they can and can't do with that.

But at least starting out, the IP range I'm using for these dedicated IPs has already been pretty warmed up. They've been out of use for just long enough that I'd want to fire off an email to Microsoft about it when they get going but that's about it.

Thanked by 1tjn
    edited October 2022

@sanvit said: Also a sneak peek on the pricing

My goal is to have the base relay at $100/m. It's a little high compared to where I usually sit but I think my IPs are worth it.

Thanked by 1tjn
  • Hi, any stock is available?

• Not gonna lie. With how long this has been going (or at least this thread), I'm sure Jarland's been drunk for the past like 2 years or something.

Thanked by 2jar skorous
  • @HalfEatenPie said: Not gonna lie. With how long this has been going (or at least this thread), I'm sure Jarland's been drunk for the past like 2 years or something.

We want him to be drunk little more until Black Friday at least ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @jar how many days before the expiry is the renewal invoice created? I have auto renewal off but want to renew black friday special so I don't forget it

• @codelock said:
    @jar how many days before the expiry is the renewal invoice created? I have auto renewal off but want to renew black friday special so I don't forget it

Renew it now if you know you'll renew it. Otherwise, it's irrelevant and set your calendar to remind you of the specific day you can pay the renewal.

@xenstar said:
    Hi, any stock is available?

Afraid not.

@codelock said:
    @jar how many days before the expiry is the renewal invoice created? I have auto renewal off but want to renew black friday special so I don't forget it

Should be 7 days before due date.

• Bought a lifetime plan a week ago and absolutely love the performance and options for mailboxes! Crossbox is a really nice addition with how customizable it is!

Thanked by 1jar