Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Buy this before I sober up - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Buy this before I sober up

Comments

• grepgrep Member

Bruv. 99% of Jarlands experience is insane. I couldn't even begin to think of trying to expose this man for anything more than jarland is worth. If you disagree, I hope your business loses 100% worth

If literally ANY company I try to introduce to MX, will be lost. I make sure that my input is well worth whatever ANYONE puts %10 into what they actually care about....

Jar would be banking.

Do the math or stfu with your bitch ass high school edu.
    Imo

Thanked by 1jar
  • grepgrep Member
    edited July 2022

Also, I can still get away with saying "fuck jar" even though I might actually not agree w/ the mentality....
    But maybe it's easier to pretend like you know what you're saying and call me "a weasel"

tho PROTIP: IM NOT DAN 🤟

Uh. Not PH. BUT HEY. Hit us up next round.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@grep said:
    Bruv. 99% of Jarlands experience is insane. I couldn't even begin to think of trying to expose this man for anything more than jarland is worth. If you disagree, I hope your business loses 100% worth

If literally ANY company I try to introduce to MX, will be lost. I make sure that my input is well worth whatever ANYONE puts %10 into what they actually care about....

Jar would be banking.

Imo

I have no idea what you just said but I love you.

Thanked by 3ralf grep TimRoo
  • grepgrep Member

@jar said:

@grep said:

Jar would be banking.

Imo

I have no idea what you just said but I love you.

I don't want acceptance from anyone but you bruder.
    Libre Cubano lmao.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @grep said:

Jar would be banking.

Imo

Wow. First time I've seen someone try to insult someone for having more education than himself.

• The first time I met @jar I got into an internet fight with him (whatever that fucking means).

I hated him, then I learned more about him & I bought his services years ago.

I never regretted it.

I made damn near $200,000 off his $5 a year offer.

It hits inbox every time.

That's my southern brother & I know you don't drink anymore @jar but I'll take you to the best Catfish place you've ever tasted.

P.S. We'll be the only white people in there.

edited July 2022

That love goes both ways @SirFoxy. When this dude speaks, you all want to listen or miss out on valuable thoughts.

And fucking A I could use some good southern style catfish (is there any other?).

• @jar said:

@skorous said:
    Hey @jar , very cool on the handshake domains! Looking forward to playing with that. Unrelated question, any chance the plus addressing makes a return?

Should be working everywhere. Give me a holler if it's failing for you.

PM'ed you.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Give us 5$ or 10$/year plans please.

• @SirFoxy said:
    I made damn near $200,000 off his $5 a year offer.

@jar you're doing it wrong!

(I know, I know, he meant "using", not "off" because it's not like English or accuracy matters).

• is there a way to get a relabeled app?

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

Has @jar sobered up yet? Or is this great offer still on? Redditors want to know!

• @alento said:
    Has @jar sobered up yet? Or is this great offer still on? Redditors want to know!

That's the joke, @jar is perpetually drunk

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
    edited July 2022

@kalipus said:
    is there a way to get a relabeled app?

Honestly I can’t figure out all of this new app bundle stuff for Google Play, don’t even think I’ll be updating mine, much less helping anyone else deploy one. Crossbox Cloud is the future for the app as I see it.

• emgemg Veteran

@jmgcaguicla said:

@alento said:

And in the past, he was proud of it, owned it, and flaunted it. I do not know if that is still true. I learned about it from jar's own postings here, just as I was about to sign up for an MxRoute account. It gave me considerable pause, not for any current issues, but for the long term implications. I almost did not sign up for an MxRoute account, but now I am glad that I did.

It is none of my business, really. It is not my place to tell jar how to live his life, but I can feel concern for jar and his family. I have known others with similar issues over long periods, and the progression is not fun to be around. I hope jar gets it figured out.

I remain concerned about the long term implications to MxRoute and how it may eventually affect me as a customer. There is nothing to do but wait and see. Make a liar out of me please, jar.

Thanked by 1jar
  • You might considered reading the thread and seeing what he's said about it.

Thanked by 2jar emg

@emg said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@alento said:

And in the past, he was proud of it, owned it, and flaunted it. I do not know if that is still true. I learned about it from jar's own postings here, just as I was about to sign up for an MxRoute account. It gave me considerable pause, not for any current issues, but for the long term implications. I almost did not sign up for an MxRoute account, but now I am glad that I did.

It is none of my business, really. It is not my place to tell jar how to live his life, but I can feel concern for jar and his family. I have known others with similar issues over long periods, and the progression is not fun to be around. I hope jar gets it figured out.

I remain concerned about the long term implications to MxRoute and how it may eventually affect me as a customer. There is nothing to do but wait and see. Make a liar out of me please, jar.

It's been at least two years since I've had a drink, but whatever your experience was with alcohol it doesn't sound like mine. For me it was all about balancing things, and it definitely helped me professionally. As with most performance enhancing substances, the important thing is to notice that they'll always bring you down eventually. It's not safe to say that you can usually stop there, but I am happy to report success on that front.

Thanked by 4ralf skorous adly emg
  • HxxxHxxx Member

@jar are you actually saying that alcohol helped you to balance things and professionally?
    Insert-Kappa-Twitch-Icon-Here

Actually curious if it worked for you that way. I guess, it relaxes you? Did you quit for health reasons or it was getting crazy taco?

Thanked by 2jar bulbasaur

@Hxxx said:
    @jar are you actually saying that alcohol helped you to balance things and professionally?

Actually curious if it worked for you that way. I guess, it relaxes you? Did you quit for health reasons or it was getting crazy taco?

Yep. It made me a bit more creative and pulled me out of my own head. Without it I would overthink things to the point that I wouldn't be able to make a call, as opposed to trusting my instincts. I quit because it became it's own handicap as I outgrew it, and because I've got too many years of things left to do, don't want to cut them too short.

• emgemg Veteran
    edited July 2022

@skorous said:
    You might considered reading the thread and seeing what he's said about it.

Fair statement. I started following the thread for a couple pages, then ignored it, then noticed the post I quoted above. After reading your comment, I read the entire thread, including important comments from jar and others that I had missed earlier.

@jar said:
    It's been at least two years since I've had a drink, but whatever your experience was with alcohol it doesn't sound like mine. For me it was all about balancing things, and it definitely helped me professionally. As with most performance enhancing substances, the important thing is to notice that they'll always bring you down eventually. It's not safe to say that you can usually stop there, but I am happy to report success on that front.

I cannot speak to your personal experience with alcohol, but it seems unusual. I am pleased to note your success. It is not common.

My experience was not my own, but with various coworkers and friends over the years who had serious personal problems with alcohol. Each was a good person with an uncontrolled drinking problem that ruined their lives. I worked with two alcoholics in places where alcohol was banned or illegal. No matter, they found a way to get it.

For the record, I am not against drinking or alcohol per se. I do not drink very much. I have one or two drinks in a typical month. There is one essential rule: If I have been doing a hard physical labor (read: yard work in the hot sun) and want a cold beer when I am done, that cold beer had better be in the refrigerator waiting for me. One is enough, but if it is the last one, then we'll replenish soon just to make sure that a beer is there, waiting. Silly rule, really.

Thanked by 3skorous jar bulbasaur
  • @jar said:

@Hxxx said:

Yep. It made me a bit more creative and pulled me out of my own head. Without it I would overthink things to the point that I wouldn't be able to make a call, as opposed to trusting my instincts.

So, it still acted as a depressant in your case, just that it suppressed some parts of your cognition that allowed you to do things that you wouldn't typically do. It's not a particularly generalizable advice though, given that you might just run into a difficult situation and then be unable to think of a way to get out of it until you sober up.

Thanked by 1jar

@stevewatson301 said:

@jar said:

@Hxxx said:

Yep. It made me a bit more creative and pulled me out of my own head. Without it I would overthink things to the point that I wouldn't be able to make a call, as opposed to trusting my instincts.

So, it still acted as a depressant in your case, just that it suppressed some parts of your cognition that allowed you to do things that you wouldn't typically do. It's not a particularly generalizable advice though, given that you might just run into a difficult situation and then be unable to think of a way to get out of it until you sober up.

I didn't find that to be the case for me, but it certainly could be for others. It likely would have been true for me if I continued down that path.

edited July 2022

Let it be known I will terminate without notice, without refund, and with a FraudRecord report this customer:

Purchases slightly misspelled domains for small businesses, copies their products and content, and then sells cheap wish.com quality Chinese shit to people who think they're buying from the business they copied, followed by giving them the run around to avoid refunding terrible products that don't match what they sold.

I really want these people to tell their friends a clear message: That you're all shit, and I hope you get dick cancer.

I've terminated these customers too many times, need to go a tad nuclear and make them fear me properly.

• how long has OP been drunk for?

@cybertech said:
    how long has OP been drunk for?

If you consider my everclear consumption during college and spread it out over time to be more in line with the average alcoholic, I believe you would get something around 250 years of drunk.

It got sad when everclear wouldn't get me drunk. I could break out tequila and get drunk, but my body had strangely adapted specifically to the everclear. I'm not sure how that even happens without death being a secondary symptom.

Thanked by 2scooke WSWD
  • Not available anymore :/

• CrabCrab Member

@gbzret4d said:
    Not available anymore :/

I think we can all appreciate the fact that he sobered up.

• LeviLevi Member

@jar said:

@cybertech said:
    how long has OP been drunk for?

If you consider my everclear consumption during college and spread it out over time to be more in line with the average alcoholic, I believe you would get something around 250 years of drunk.

It got sad when everclear wouldn't get me drunk. I could break out tequila and get drunk, but my body had strangely adapted specifically to the everclear. I'm not sure how that even happens without death being a secondary symptom.

Do you consume 94.5% variant or going no rocks 95%?

A few more were restocked from orders that didn't pay, etc.

@LTniger said: Do you consume 94.5% variant or going no rocks 95%?

It was always the good stuff: https://drizly.com/liquor/grain-alcohol/everclear-190-proof/p8975

It's a wonder I made it out of that lol

• https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/180367/any-alternatives-to-mxroute/p1

I'm just going to leave my review here. Jar is unprofessional.

Thanked by 2jar Hotmarer