Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Long wait after IP-change request at VirMach - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Long wait after IP-change request at VirMach

Comments

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@MannDude said:

@Nekki said:

@CheepCluck said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:
    What an awfully unpleasant sounding chap!

You've turned into a posh toff now?

As per the awfully polite request from the diligent moderation team, I have modified my posting style to a more ‘family-friendly’ style, what?

Nekki died. R.I.P

All i did was suggest his avatar. Why must they ruin great things? Nekki, wake up Nekki

Sir, I have little choice but to acquiesce to the requests of the moderation team, since they ‘rule the roost’ as it were, especially as they were so awfully polite this time around.

Sheesh. I got asked to join the team but politely declined. I don't like the new Nekki as much as the old one.

I suspect that there's a middle road somewhere between the new Nekki and the old Nekki

• @drizbo said:
    Virmach has worse support than boomer.

ROFL, nobody has worse support than boomer.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MannDude said:

@Nekki said:

@CheepCluck said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

As per the awfully polite request from the diligent moderation team, I have modified my posting style to a more ‘family-friendly’ style, what?

Nekki died. R.I.P

All i did was suggest his avatar. Why must they ruin great things? Nekki, wake up Nekki

Sir, I have little choice but to acquiesce to the requests of the moderation team, since they ‘rule the roost’ as it were, especially as they were so awfully polite this time around.

Sheesh. I got asked to join the team but politely declined. I don't like the new Nekki as much as the old one.

Well, this is quite the conundrum! I have modified my posting style in a manner that I believe to be more 'friendly', but it appears to have the opposite effect somewhat! Heavens, I do not know what do do!

• msattmsatt Member

I think @virmach has pushed both themselves and their customers too much and we are at a plateau.
    Virmach has promised much and under delivered many many times. The result is many tickets, wether they be change ip or whatever.
    Because of workload, tickets have been put to the side and they are cascading. Virmach introduces their own rules i.e. too many tickets, merge and drop priority is NOT fixing the problem and just causes further frustration.
    Virmach introducing a no refund policy on some deals and then completely fucking up the deal so that customers get something which is barely working or is just pending. They then have to put up with broken disks, NIC, cmos, courier problems, holidays and everything else as connectivity issues or IO wait etc.
    It is not suprising that customers are pissed (as I am sure Virmach is also).
    Virmach does/did have loyal followers and understandably they will repeat the Virmach posts for those that cba to read the ridiculously long threads and information hidden within them.
    Virmach has created an update page and hasn't even been keeping that properly updated.

So what is the solution -

1. posting 'fraudster virmach' threads while understandable, is not reasonable. A company the size of Virmach would never get rich at creating fraud for $3. So please OP use your brain and do not post libelous comments. I completely agree with Virmach that this user is not someone that would fit in to the company and should be removed. This may be a cultural thing but is certainly not reasonable action for my company and I am sure Virmach's.

2. Virmach needs to focus. If you can't deal with all of the problems then deal with problems that you can fix and fix quickly.

3. Create a plan and publish the plan. Keeping this plan updated is the number one priority.

I learnt many years ago "If your back is against the wall and you are surrounded by shit, which direction do you go?" - Answer "Any direction because if you don't you will stay in the shit".

So virmach don't stay in the shit and others stop creating more layers of shit because all you are doing is stopping anything happening.

• CalypsoCalypso Member

@jbiloh said:

@aicm said:
    Why can't we come here to speak out? We spend money on services. We don't spend money to see the boss's face. We can't do good service. Without a complete after-sales service, we don't deserve to be a qualified merchant. We don't think that if you give a relatively cheap product, you can despise customers so recklessly. To sum up, virmach did not do a good job in its after-sales service.

Yes, you are allowed to post about your service experience of any provider here.

Completely agree with this. However, my opinion is that sharing experiences is something different as opening a post with subject "Fraudster: Virmach".

If I'm thinking OP is deliberately leaving some information out of his findings, would it be OK to open a topic "Structural lier: Empty"? I hope it's not.

Thanked by 2angstrom skorous
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2022

@angstrom said:

@MannDude said:

@Nekki said:

@CheepCluck said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

Nekki died. R.I.P

I suspect that there's a middle road somewhere between the new Nekki and the old Nekki

Sir, I was advised by your esteemed colleague that 'the majority' of my posts were not suitable, which initially filled me with despair as felt I could no longer post, but then, like a bolt of lightning, inspiration struck and I realised how I might continue to post without falling back upon my old, wicked ways.

I've modified the title to better reflect the issue

For the historical record, the title was "Fraudster: virmach"

That said, @VirMach , please clarify this issue as soon as you can

• @Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@MannDude said:

@Nekki said:

@CheepCluck said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

Nekki died. R.I.P

Sir, I was advised by your esteemed colleague that 'the majority' of my posts were not suitable, which initially filled me with despair as felt I could no longer post, but then, like a bolt of lightning, inspiration struck and I realised how I might continue to post without falling back upon my old, wicked ways.

You may put your beautiful lips strategically upon my posterior, and kiss repeatedly!

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@Nekki said:

@MannDude said:

@Nekki said:

@CheepCluck said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

Nekki died. R.I.P

Well, this is quite the conundrum! I have modified my posting style in a manner that I believe to be more 'friendly', but it appears to have the opposite effect somewhat! Heavens, I do not know what do do!

I vote you only talk like you're in A Clockwork Orange.

Oh it was gorgeousness and gorgeosity made flesh. The trombones crunched redgold under my bed, and behind my gulliver the trumpets three-wise silverflamed, and there by the door the timps rolling through my guts and out again crunched like candy thunder. Oh, it was wonder of wonders. And then, a bird of like rarest spun heavenmetal, or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now, came the violin solo above all the other strings, and those strings were like a cage of silk round my bed. Then flute and oboe bored, like worms of like platinum, into the thick thick toffee gold and silver. I was in such bliss, my brothers.

• CalypsoCalypso Member

@MannDude said:
    Thread TL;DR: OP paid for a service that was available to him to order without requiring the company approval (many places you have to request IP stuff and can't order directly).

OP has a reasonable expectation of delivery but gets impatient and does what is all too common and a meme in the industry. (Starts making extra requests and comes to LET where half the traffic is mainland China now or seems).

Everyone applauds a company for taking a week or more to do a simple task as if such support should be normalized.

Nekki got neutered.

Personally I'm not applauding it at all, but I'm condemning the way OP is putting his negative experiences with providers here with choosing of words in subjects that is (in my opinion) unnecessary.

• Here are my terms: Goest thou to hell, and swiftly please, and there may Azmodaeus himself suckle from your diseased teat!

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2022

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@MannDude said:

@Nekki said:

@CheepCluck said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

Nekki died. R.I.P

You may put your beautiful lips strategically upon my posterior, and kiss repeatedly!

Why Sir, such a vulgar request you make!

However, if this is how I must atone for past transgressions, it shall be so. Please direct your buttocks to me and I shall undertake the deed as you request.

• drizbodrizbo Member

@dahartigan said:

@drizbo said:
    Virmach has worse support than boomer.

ROFL, nobody has worse support than boomer.

Virmach suspended my VM that was powered off for 2 months on claims of spam.

In tickets they asked for me to allow them to login to my VM so they can check my data and content.

I allowed and then they insisted on re-installing the VPS themselves before giving me access back. I responded to ticket and agreed. Then next day, before I even woke up or checked back on ticket/VM it was suspended again on claims of email spam. Ive never sent a single email and havent even touched the VM after their reinstall.

So their conclusion was that it got breached after their reinstall :D Before I could even see the ticket. In the end they blocked my 25 port which I dont even care about and never used it.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MannDude said:

@Nekki said:

@MannDude said:

@Nekki said:

@CheepCluck said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

Nekki died. R.I.P

I vote you only talk like you're in A Clockwork Orange.

Oh it was gorgeousness and gorgeosity made flesh. The trombones crunched redgold under my bed, and behind my gulliver the trumpets three-wise silverflamed, and there by the door the timps rolling through my guts and out again crunched like candy thunder. Oh, it was wonder of wonders. And then, a bird of like rarest spun heavenmetal, or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now, came the violin solo above all the other strings, and those strings were like a cage of silk round my bed. Then flute and oboe bored, like worms of like platinum, into the thick thick toffee gold and silver. I was in such bliss, my brothers.

Old bean, I feel like my limited vocabulary would serve only to desecrate such a revered literally work, no?

• @Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@MannDude said:

@Nekki said:

@CheepCluck said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

Nekki died. R.I.P

However, if this is how I must atone for past transgressions, it shall be so. Please direct your buttocks to me and I shall undertake the deed as you request.

Please find attached my buttocks and bollocks for your enjoyment.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@MannDude said:

@Nekki said:

@CheepCluck said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

Nekki died. R.I.P

The testicular region too? Do I really warrant such treatment, Sir?

• drizbodrizbo Member

I don't think old title was misleading. Guy paid for a service and is now being ignored.

For any normal person anywhere else than this forum, thats a fraud. But here its ok to wait for a year to even get an answer.

Thanked by 1pdd
  • @Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@MannDude said:

@Nekki said:

@CheepCluck said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

Nekki died. R.I.P

Fear not, drunkard, I mean you no harm.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2022

@drizbo said:
    I don't think old title was misleading. Guy paid for a service and is now being ignored.

For any normal person anywhere else than this forum, thats a fraud. But here its ok to wait for a year to even get an answer.

For people with a poorly functioning cranium they may consider this 'fraud', however, poor customer service, or even an unanticipated failure to deliver upon an agreement is patently not fraud, old chum.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@MannDude said:

@Nekki said:

@CheepCluck said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

Nekki died. R.I.P

Good, good, all is well then. My ticker was going ten-to-the-dozen for but a moment there!

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@MannDude said:

@Nekki said:

@CheepCluck said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

Nekki died. R.I.P

Good, good, all is well then. My ticker was going ten-to-the-dozen for but a moment there!

One ought not over exert one's self with cheap thrills, good chap.

@drizbo said:

Fraud requires intention to deceive others. In the present instance, this hasn't yet been established

• What a joyful experience to see in LET today. Everyones attitudes are so bright! Cheerio

@angstrom said:

@drizbo said:

Fraud requires intention to deceive others. In the present instance, this hasn't yet been established

Im atleast 450mm wide.

• drizbodrizbo Member

@Nekki said:

@drizbo said:

For people with a poorly functioning cranium they may consider this 'fraud', however, poor customer service, or even an unanticipated failure to deliver upon an agreement is patently not fraud, old chum.

So after how long would a person with well functioning cranium consider it a fraud?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@drizbo said:

@Nekki said:

@drizbo said:

So after how long would a person with well functioning cranium consider it a fraud?

Well chum, time is irrelevant here. As our moderator rightfully stated, for fraud to occur there needs to be intention to obtain some form of advantage or gain via deception. Simply failing to deliver, whether due to unforeseen circumstance or incompetence, is not, and never will be considered fraud.

• @angstrom said:

The dude dig his own grave. We all know Virmach is having hard time right now. Of course this is not a excuse for everything, but OP clearly spammed ticket and now his tickets is at the bottom because of this. On top of that, probably that his account is now flagged as problematic user, making this worst.

I don't think there are a real issues if you act with decent behavior. Not like OP.

• devpdevp Member
    edited May 2022

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@MannDude said:

@Nekki said:

@CheepCluck said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

Nekki died. R.I.P

@Nekki
    Your banter is appreciated.

• @devp said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@MannDude said:

@Nekki said:

@CheepCluck said:

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nekki said:

Nekki died. R.I.P

@Nekki
    Your banter is appreciated.

@Nekki
    Your banter is appreciated

Thanked by 2Marx Nekki
  • MarxMarx Member

@Nekki
    Your banter is appreciated

Thanked by 2CheepCluck Nekki

@ben47955 said:

@angstrom said:

The dude dig his own grave. We all know Virmach is having hard time right now. Of course this is not a excuse for everything, but OP clearly spammed ticket and now his tickets is at the bottom because of this. On top of that, probably that his account is now flagged as problematic user, making this worst.

I don't think there are a real issues if you act with decent behavior. Not like OP.

Yeah, it's pretty clear that this is a case of multiple tickets opened by the OP (= @Empty ), but somehow I don't expect the OP to clarify this