Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlexHost CC’ing all their clients emails - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlexHost CC’ing all their clients emails

1235»

Comments

• dane_dohertydane_doherty Member
    edited June 2022

@World said:
    Here spam comes...

@Hetzner_OL pretty sure this is against your policy

• VoidVoid Member

@World said:
    Here spam comes...

Geez, what a shit show. First a scam host screws its customers by leaking their personal info and then another scammer picks up the data and starts scamming in the same way leaving the personal info available for even more scammers?

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

Thanks for this headsup. I will pass it onto the team. --Katie

• @Wicked said: I actually had a few guys PM'ing me about buying the list. Guess I should have sold it and made a few bucks.

Name and shame who sent you PMs. This is actually important and should be used as a warning for people to avoid using their services.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • sandozsandoz Veteran
    edited June 2022

@jmaxwell said:

@World said:
    Here spam comes...

Geez, what a shit show. First a scam host screws its customers by leaking their personal info and then another scammer picks up the data and starts scamming in the same way leaving the personal info available for even more scammers?

Who is scamming who? Don't talk shit.
    Do you know what scammer means right?

Alexhost is not a scammer, they give you the VPS where is the scam? I was talking with them. Is a Human Error from their side. This shit can happen literaly with anyone at any moment in any day. Keep that in mind, before saying such things.

Who are doing spam or scam is not alexhost. You are talking rubbish about others without seeing that behind any company until now there are Humans who can eventually do mistakes. It can happen inside the job or out of job. In current life.

Alexhost is not happy which what happened. But they certainly can't do nothing about it. Do you think what? Ohh lets ask Apologies for such things. It will reverse? No, no and No.

But if that is reversible, they should do? Yes.

Im saying my own opinion. You are just trying to tell shit. Even Hostinger and their all company does shitty and dirty things.

Want to know one? GoDaddy if you search for a domain that isn't already registered. If they see that Domain is strong. They register the domain when you are trying to search for it.

It happens a lot. Domain doesn't exist but after using their domain search, sudden it appear registered... Dirty no? People gives a shit? No.

People gives a shit when they use all GoDaddy (see all EIG list companies) and suddenly receives spam, phishing and newsletters without subscribing to it? No.

You only want drama. That is what you are interested. Baby boy.

Cry in the river.

@HalfEatenPie said:

@Wicked said: I actually had a few guys PM'ing me about buying the list. Guess I should have sold it and made a few bucks.

Name and shame who sent you PMs. This is actually important and should be used as a warning for people to avoid using their services.

Who is doing such activities is not alexhost. Is someone. Why you are trying to make that? If they didn't do any spam or phishing activity?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Why not to use client / billing software to send the emails? as normally it does one by one basis without sharing any personal information and it can be personalised to client automatically (name, name of plan and hosted node).

Completely forgot that for some people everything is complicated and rocket science nowadays.

• VoidVoid Member

@sandoz said:

@jmaxwell said:

@World said:
    Here spam comes...

Alexhost is not a scammer, they give you the VPS where is the scam? I was talking with them. Is a Human Error from their side. This shit can happen literaly with anyone at any moment in any day. Keep that in mind, before saying such things.

Who are doing spam or scam is not alexhost. You are talking rubbish about others without seeing that behind any company until now there are Humans who can eventually do mistakes. It can happen inside the job or out of job. In current life.

Alexhost is not happy which what happened. But they certainly can't do nothing about it. Do you think what? Ohh lets ask Apologies for such things. It will reverse? No, no and No.

Im saying my own opinion. You are just trying to tell shit. Even Hostinger and their all company does shitty and dirty things.

Want to know one? GoDaddy if you search for a domain that isn't already registered. If they see that Domain is strong. They register the domain when you are trying to search for it.

It happens a lot. Domain doesn't exist but after using their domain search, sudden it appear registered... Dirty no? People gives a shit? No.

People gives a shit when they use all GoDaddy (see all EIG list companies) and suddenly receives spam, phishing and newsletters without subscribing to it? No.

Cry in the river.

@HalfEatenPie said:

@Wicked said: I actually had a few guys PM'ing me about buying the list. Guess I should have sold it and made a few bucks.

Who is doing such activities is not alexhost. Is someone. Why you are trying to make that? If they didn't do any spam or phishing activity?

Certainly hearing some squawks cries but pretty obvious where it is coming from. Also just curious - does alexhost have any plans to pay BilohBucks? Could save the trouble of listing other hosts while promoting their service in order to sound not like shilling.

• sandozsandoz Veteran

@jmaxwell said:

@sandoz said:

@jmaxwell said:

@World said:
    Here spam comes...

Cry in the river.

@HalfEatenPie said:

Certainly hearing some squawks cries but pretty obvious where it is coming from. Also just curious - does alexhost have any plans to pay BilohBucks? Could save the trouble of listing other hosts while promoting their service in order to sound not like shilling.

Did you changed the argumentation? Looks like, I touched the wound. Bang bang.

Come from what? I can express myself and have my own opinion. I don't care if you think that or not. Nothing to care about.

I have contacts directly with Alexhost. Doesn't mean nothing. I also had with Francisco in the past (he won't remember).

You are lacking in arguments, buddy. Serious. Take a deep breath and go play with your pet (if you don't have one, consider have one)

Watch Drama TV Shows, perhaps the it help you counter the effect of wanting drama.

Clearly you want to point in any direction. No matter what or where. Which means you don't know anything unless shooting everywhere. Which indicates clearly a signal of ignorance.

• @sandoz said: Who is doing such activities is not alexhost. Is someone. Why you are trying to make that? If they didn't do any spam or phishing activity?

I feel like you failed reading comprehension. If you actually read my post, it says "name and shame those who have PMed you and asked you for the list of AlexHost clients as that's wrong and those people shouldn't be selling hosting to anyone"

• VoidVoid Member

@HalfEatenPie said:

@sandoz said: Who is doing such activities is not alexhost. Is someone. Why you are trying to make that? If they didn't do any spam or phishing activity?

I feel like you failed reading comprehension. If you actually read my post, it says "name and shame those who have PMed you and asked you for the list of AlexHost clients as that's wrong and those people shouldn't be selling hosting to anyone"

Probably using some translator so lots of things go over his head.