Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlexHost CC’ing all their clients emails - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlexHost CC’ing all their clients emails

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

LOL - How does this even happen?

• @MannDude said:

Thanked by 3zed brueggus Frameworks
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@MannDude said:

• LeviLevi Member
    edited May 2022

@MannDude said:

This is result of evolving incompetence. Incompetence become such severe that it manifests in form of "human error". People who actually pay money for services from such subjects are ignorant or just mazohists.

• AlexHost Our customers

• JabJabJabJab Member

Totally ignoring the leaked customer list: How the fuck you can send mailing to thousands (LOL) of your international clients and do not specify timezone

• zcorpszcorps Member

hmmm Alexhost still alive ?? i have VPS with them , it was down and i was not able to access client area too i think for few days , then i thought that they might be out of business.

• TeoMTeoM Member

@alexhost what's going on here I want a fat compensation or I give it to the prosecutor

• TeoMTeoM Member
    edited May 2022

Very interesting which .to domains all have a service with them.

• @MannDude said: LOL - How does this even happen?

Ever get your penis stuck in a microwave? Kinda like that.

Thanked by 3AlwaysSkint Nekki adly
  • TeoMTeoM Member
    edited May 2022

Lol

• Time for vps did it to last year.

• @TeoM said:
    95 percent of the e-mails are some Russians who certainly only host shit on the server

Not even spam emailers bother with me. All you need to know is how to lure them in for good sechsy time

• @default said: It can't be reported. AlexHost business is in Republic of Moldova, so European Union and it's GDPR legislation should not apply to that company.

Maybe town rapist will get to him

• @dane_doherty said:

@default said: It can't be reported. AlexHost business is in Republic of Moldova, so European Union and it's GDPR legislation should not apply to that company.

Maybe town rapist will get to him

Will they get him 7 years prior or 7 years post?

(asking for a friend)

• corbpiecorbpie Member

If 95% are Russian emails then it was a chad move

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@alexhost

Congrats, you just severely damaged your business as well as any confidence we may have had in you.

• TeoMTeoM Member

My life is ruined first the crash of Luna/Terra now the leak of my email address.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@TeoM said:
    My life is ruined first the crash of Luna/Terra now the leak of my email address.

lmao that luna crash is fucking nuts

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran

@HostSlick said:
    Only 1513 vps customers?

Most email servers have a limit on the number of recipients an email has, so I wouldn't be surprised if the recipients were split across multiple emails.

It's also possible they really do only have that many customers.

Thanked by 1devp
  • babuumbabuum Member

@Daniel15 said:

@HostSlick said:
    Only 1513 vps customers?

Most email servers have a limit on the number of recipients an email has, so I wouldn't be surprised if the recipients were split across multiple emails.

@Daniel15 said:

@HostSlick said:
    Only 1513 vps customers?

My mail shows 1452 other adresses and i saw multiple different numbers in this thread. It looks like it was split.

• VoidVoid Member

@babuum said:

@Daniel15 said:

@HostSlick said:
    Only 1513 vps customers?

@Daniel15 said:

@HostSlick said:
    Only 1513 vps customers?

My mail shows 1452 other adresses and i saw multiple different numbers in this thread. It looks like it was split.

Lol so it isn’t a onetime mistake

Thanked by 1devp
  • lorianlorian Member

We use exclusively licensed software, which allows us to ensure maximum anonymity and confidentiality of our clients (we do not require scans of passports and other documents confirming the identity of the client).

https://alexhost.com/datacenter-and-location/

• defaultdefault Veteran

@lorian said:

We use exclusively licensed software, which allows us to ensure maximum anonymity and confidentiality of our clients (we do not require scans of passports and other documents confirming the identity of the client).

https://alexhost.com/datacenter-and-location/

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

So...

@alexhost - created 2012, no discussions, no comments, no thanks, no nothing.

@alexhost1 - banned...it was weird

@alexhost2 - also banned, for posting offers without a tag. Especially because the offers stunk, e.g. "Intel Core I7 9700 3.0-4.7GHZ 16 GB DDR4 Drives: 1 PSU bandwidth nonlimited 120$ / month"

@alexhostcom - also banned, didn't get far

Fun fact: PQ.Hosting, a Russian provider, listed "Alexhost" in Moldova as their DC.

• I'm curious what a liquid maintenance would be.

• equalzequalz Member

coffee, friday, drama, let's go

Thanked by 1devp
  • @MannDude said:

CC is usually right next to BCC.

Thanked by 1devp
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@equalz said: drama

Not expecting one to be honest.

Even if there will be, it'll be slow and won't be popcorn-worthy without the main cast being present here in this forum.

Thanked by 1equalz
  • I got it too.............