Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Opinions on aaPanel? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Opinions on aaPanel?

13»

Comments

• gianggiang Veteran

@SuperXP said:
    So you ask the Chinese are they willing to hand over their privacy to Apple or Tesla? They call Apple and Tesla espionage companies. They firmly believe that these companies will endanger their national security. Chinese people who don't even have privacy and security know that they can't provide foreigners with their own data. Why can you rest assured about your information? to the Chinese?

Because I'm not Chinese, and I don't have any personal information to host with a free script from Chinese.

You are saying that Chinese trusted their gov, why I can't?

Do you see any user data leak from Chinese company?

• elliotcelliotc Member

@giang said: Do you see any user data leak from Chinese company?

Is it really that hard to just google "China data leak" LOL :joy:

Zhenhua Data leak

• gianggiang Veteran

@elliotc said:

Zhenhua Data leak

That's it? A scraping company leaked their scraped data?

You made my day, haha

Please find any leak that may leak your own data, not this shit.

Hope this shit is fake: https://www.upguard.com/blog/biggest-data-breaches

• SuperXPSuperXP Member

@giang said:

@elliotc said:

Zhenhua Data leak

You made my day, haha

You probably don’t know how serious the information leakage of Chinese people is. You only need to use the mobile phone number or even QQ number to query the person’s ID card information, the driver’s license information, the past violation records and driving tracks, and the real-time location. How many do you have? What kind of milk powder does a child eat, what brand of milk powder do you like, and even your sexual behavior is disclosed, the size of the condom you bought, etc. Most of these data are leaked by the internal personnel of the public security system. Those Chinese companies call thank you private information "大数据" and they share it within the company.

• gianggiang Veteran

@SuperXP said:
    You probably don’t know how serious the information leakage of Chinese people is. You only need to use the mobile phone number or even QQ number to query the person’s ID card information, the driver’s license information, the past violation records and driving tracks, and the real-time location. How many do you have? What kind of milk powder does a child eat, what brand of milk powder do you like, and even your sexual behavior is disclosed, the size of the condom you bought, etc. Most of these data are leaked by the internal personnel of the public security system. Those Chinese companies call thank you private information "大数据" and they share it within the company.

That's Chinese citizen. How would you care if you are not...

Real time location? Are you kidding?

• elliotcelliotc Member

@giang said:

@elliotc said:

Zhenhua Data leak

You made my day, haha

Personally, I do not care to anyone using software that I consider harmful. You are just a random person on the internet for me.
    It is just that, you ask Chinese data leak, I google it for you. I proved you are wrong, and all you can say is that the other of the world is worse. The classic time-wasting discussion.
    And you don't need to tell me how bad the US is when it comes to privacy, everyone around the world knows that, and I guess most Americans can type a text wall about it.

@giang said: That's Chinese citizen. How would you care if you are not...

>

I agree with this but aaPanel is not a gov funded project (it is not, right?), they do business and they are seeking money. What's the difference between aaPanel and any other company in the world that sells or leaks data?

• @giang said:

@SuperXP said:

See who's being leaked :D

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2021/04/26/china-China-Niu-Tengyu-Xi-daughter-leak/4191619454479/

• SuperXPSuperXP Member

@lowendclient said:

@giang said:

@SuperXP said:

See who's being leaked :D

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2021/04/26/china-China-Niu-Tengyu-Xi-daughter-leak/4191619454479/

Xiao Yanrui, the founder of EsuWiki, told Japan's Kyodo News that Xi's information was posted on a site not under Niu's management. Someone outside China purchased the data from a Chinese police officer for 6,000 yuan, or $924, Xiao said.

As I said, the Chinese police can inquire and trade these personal data, vehicle registration information, and hotel stay records at will. The data is too extensive, and a large part of this data is voluntarily or forced to upload to the CCP by some companies.

• gianggiang Veteran

@elliotc said:
    Personally, I do not care to anyone using software that I consider harmful. You are just a random person on the internet for me.
    It is just that, you ask Chinese data leak, I google it for you. I proved you are wrong, and all you can say is that the other of the world is worse. The classic time-wasting discussion.
    And you don't need to tell me how bad the US is when it comes to privacy, everyone around the world knows that, and I guess most Americans can type a text wall about it.

@giang said: That's Chinese citizen. How would you care if you are not...

>

I agree with this but aaPanel is not a gov funded project (it is not, right?), they do business and they are seeking money. What's the difference between aaPanel and any other company in the world that sells or leaks data?

I didn't prove anything.

My point is they can't do anything with anyone outside of China. That is so simple.

What personal data you put in aaPanel so they can sell it anyway? You want to put all of your personal data into a VPS which uses aaPanel?

I'm a random harmless internet user, I'm no one. But I know 1 rule that don't put your shit into anyone hand, lol, not just a random cheap VPS which install a free script from China.