Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MaxKVM all locations down - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MaxKVM all locations down

Comments

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited April 2022

@alvin said: cociu 2nd generation?

indeed, MaxKVM is Cociu 2022 version.

Thanked by 1nyamenk
  • MS said:

propaganda, and now fake news.

• @MaxKVM Any farewell deals? Some storage VMs?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @drizbo said:
    @MaxKVM Any farewell deals? Some storage VMs?

Deadpool's Doorstep Deal:

10TB lifetime storage for $100

Offer valid only while the lights are still on.

Thanked by 2Falzo CheepCluck
  • VoidVoid Member

MS said:

“Deploy world class KVM virtual machines on plans designed for large compute applications running on servers with >99.9% uptime.”

LOL

• They must be focus deploying server on mars now

Joke aside, anyone have recommended provider with good peering to indonesia with price under $30 yearly? 1C1GB is okay.

Thanked by 1dosai
  • bdlbdl Member

@ailice said:

They must be focus deploying server on mars now

Joke aside, anyone have recommended provider with good peering to indonesia with price under $30 yearly? 1C1GB is okay.

Greencloud?

Thanked by 1ailice
  • SuspiOwlSuspiOwl Member
    edited April 2022

@ailice said:

Started using Hosthatch for my private game server (it had a EPYC 7443 processor, so decent single core performance for game server), all of the players are from Indonesian and we had no connection issue so far. Cheapest is $44 /year though (1C2G)

Thanked by 1ailice
  • coldcold Member

@alvin said:
    cociu 2nd generation? :*

his cousin or brother =))

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

This does not look good. I agree with the others that this has gone on way too long for a BGP fat finger mistake. Communication is the key for me. I can deal with a providers problems if they are transparent about what is going on so I can adapt. The lack of communication from them is very disappointing. So I've already replaced the Dallas VPS I have with them in my pool with another provider. I doubt I will move things back when this is over. :disappointed:

• @FrankZ said:
    This does not look good. I agree with the others that this has gone on way too long for a BGP fat finger mistake. Communication is the key for me. I can deal with a providers problems if they are transparent about what is going on so I can adapt. The lack of communication from them is very disappointing. So I've already replaced the Dallas VPS I have with them in my pool with another provider. I doubt I will move things back when this is over. :disappointed:

they are likely either in some serious dumbshit or they basically scammed everyone

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @cybertech said:

@FrankZ said:

they are likely either in some serious dumbshit or they basically scammed everyone

Both probably.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • LisoLiso Member
    edited April 2022

Has anyone chargeback yet? I still have little faith to them, but this has gone too long..

• @Liso said:
    Has anyone chargeback yet? I still have little faith to them, but this has gone too long..

chargeback yesterday

• raviravi Member

@cybertech said:

@Liso said:

chargeback yesterday

paypal chargeback???

• @bdl said:

@ailice said:

Greencloud?

I dont find any deal under 30$ or I missing something (sg-1 was total 72$ yearly).

@SuspiOwl said:

Started using Hosthatch for my private game server (it had a EPYC 7443 processor, so decent single core performance for game server), all of the players are from Indonesian and we had no connection issue so far. Cheapest is $44 /year though (1C2G)

Thanks for recommendation, I'll take spin 1 month for testing now

• @Liso said:

They website up now, I have faith they will back :D

• LisoLiso Member

@ailice said:

@Liso said:

They website up now, I have faith they will back :D

Hopefully, because I still got data on their server, haven't made backup on that one 😓

• riakeriake Member

A few hours left until business hours. Let's see if they're deadpooled or not.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@ravi said:

@cybertech said:

@Liso said:

chargeback yesterday

paypal chargeback???

In the case of PayPal, it would be a dispute that you open, not literally a chargeback

(Unless today or tomorrow is your last possible day for a PayPal dispute, I'd wait another day or two to see what happens)

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • JasonMJasonM Member
    edited April 2022

@FrankZ said: I can deal with a providers problems if they are transparent about what is going on so I can adapt. The lack of communication from them is very disappointing

same here. I moved my machines since no reply and updates after 24 hours.

maxkvm scam, maxkvm review, maxkvm complaints, rating, fraud, is down, downtime, vps

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@FrankZ said:
    This does not look good. I agree with the others that this has gone on way too long for a BGP fat finger mistake. Communication is the key for me. I can deal with a providers problems if they are transparent about what is going on so I can adapt. The lack of communication from them is very disappointing.

They need to hire @jsg to insist that they are too busy solving a technical problem and have no time to post announcements.

• _MS__MS_ Member

• SuspiOwlSuspiOwl Member
    edited April 2022

All of my servers just went up! Props to @MaxKVM for not running away with my money :joy:

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Do you know who is behind MaxKVM? Chinese people?

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @SuspiOwl said:
    My server just went up!! Props to @MaxKVM for not running away with my money :joy:

So, he managed to get his IQ back. Congratulation.

• qebaqeba Member

@SuspiOwl said:
    All of my servers just went up! Props to @MaxKVM for not running away with my money :joy:

where your server location? mine still all down, RIP!.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • LisoLiso Member

The server is back online ! I can confirm

• @qeba said:

@SuspiOwl said:

where your server location? mine still all down, RIP!.

I got 3 SG servers, all already up

Thanked by 1qeba
  • LisoLiso Member

Mine too, 3 SG server.