Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexus bytes review - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nexus bytes review

13»

Comments

• bdlbdl Member

@blp330 said:
    NexusBytes is awful, terrible. If your VPS down, they treat you like a sh*t. No response, no announcement, nothing! Just like you are a stupid customer sent them free money. You deserved! NEVER, NEVER NEVER use NexusBytes.

NecroBytes

• @tototo said:

@Samoht999 said:

@cybertech said:

@blp330 said:
    NexusBytes is awful, terrible. If your VPS down, they treat you like a sh*t. No response, no announcement, nothing! Just like you are a stupid customer sent them free money. You deserved! NEVER, NEVER NEVER use NexusBytes.

you too late they already dead.

What happened?

So I wasn't dumb when I said they don't look straight. Dozens of reply from other members here saying I wasn't right...

Isn't the case of your order being deleted and refunded completely different from the current case that @ blp330 and other customers are encountering now?

Is this necro post?

Yes but what I want to point out is that I felt something smelled fishy... And I was right

This discussion has been closed.