Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 64
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• @VirMach said:
    I'm going to regret this as we get flooded with order and invoice and other IDs again but if anyone wants to be deployed on a semi-functional node, let me know. Only agreement is that if you get deployed you won't create any tickets about it and understand you'll most likely be the last to be deployed if you're on a server that doesn't work and this is beta testing at this point.

All updates and communication will have to be through this thread if you decide to provide your ID and get activated early.

You'll go on a Mushkin Gen4 NVMe that may or may not "go away" as I have been describing. And your order date will not be adjusted, as in you'll likely lose some time. So let me know...

Quote THIS full post here, the one I'm making right now, and provide invoice ID if you agree.

Invoice#: 1396760

• Please active the service of Invoice #1399195 thanks!

• Please active the service of Invoice Invoice #1398435 Ryzen Special 768
    NewQuiet-VM, I want to try it .

• @VirMach said:
    I'm going to regret this as we get flooded with order and invoice and other IDs again but if anyone wants to be deployed on a semi-functional node, let me know. Only agreement is that if you get deployed you won't create any tickets about it and understand you'll most likely be the last to be deployed if you're on a server that doesn't work and this is beta testing at this point.

All updates and communication will have to be through this thread if you decide to provide your ID and get activated early.

You'll go on a Mushkin Gen4 NVMe that may or may not "go away" as I have been describing. And your order date will not be adjusted, as in you'll likely lose some time. So let me know...

Quote THIS full post here, the one I'm making right now, and provide invoice ID if you agree.

I want to participate in the tes,#01398246

• umzakumzak Member

@pdd said:

@VirMach said:
    Can I get any confirmation from those activated so far that you're able to even use the service before I proceed with any more of these?

I am now using, so far everything is good!The system(debian11) has installed quickly, the cpu performance is good, the network is also very smooth, more to be tested!

Could you test ubuntu 20.04 pls?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

No more, please stop posting invoice IDs. Or I guess you can keep doing it, nothing will happen.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • YABS test result

Thanked by 1umzak
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@umzak said:

@pdd said:

@VirMach said:
    Can I get any confirmation from those activated so far that you're able to even use the service before I proceed with any more of these?

I am now using, so far everything is good!The system(debian11) has installed quickly, the cpu performance is good, the network is also very smooth, more to be tested!

Could you test ubuntu 20.04 pls?

You should test Debian 11 and if it works but Ubuntu 20 doesn't then you can assume that one is broken.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@VirMach said:
    No more, please stop posting invoice IDs. Or I guess you can keep doing it, nothing will happen.

It is free bump right? :wink:

• I want to participate in the test, please help me to open invoice#1399039

• Lt88Lt88 Member

Hello, I need to open it Invoice #1397023

• Hello, I need to participate in beta testing in Japan, Invoice #1396868

• Bani991Bani991 Member
    edited April 2022

Invoice #1401347 & #1401145

• edited April 2022

hi,#1396952

• lol,hello mjj :)

• umzakumzak Member

I'm glad that many people are participating in the beta testing, hopefully the system will be stable faster

• @VirMach said:

invoice id:1397367

• MayteMayte Member

Debian 11 available.

• DragonzglDragonzgl Member
    edited April 2022

please help me open the vps invoice#1397026 thanks

• @VirMach Hello boss, will there be any special price later

• I want to participate in the test, please help me to open Invoice #1397720

• someone post full YABS with network?

• @VirMach said:

@qwerttaa said:

@VirMach said:

Refunded. Place any new order on new account and give me invoice ID, you don't have to pay, it can be any order and I'll cancel it then I'll add the order for the Japan special, let me know the special size and term length as well.

Invoice - 01411055

japan 384 2 year

Added, this may create as part of the beta test I've been talking about, if it does and you didn't want that let me know. If it doesn't and you do want to participate in the beta let me know as well.

thank u very much man
    i will do some test for beta and feedback here
    by the way, i'm looking forward to Hong Kong, it would be nice if there were some special discounts :D

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@cybertech said:
    someone post full YABS with network?

I did at I don't know how many pages ago

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • I want to participate in the test, please help me to open Invoice #503758

• @VirMach said:

Invoice #1403169 please :smiley:

• passwapasswa Member
    edited April 2022

I missed it

• menatplaymenatplay Member
    edited April 2022

wow

• :| 1396952

• I want to participate in the test, please help me to open invoice#1398133

This discussion has been closed.