Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 315
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• JonesJones Member

@Jones said:

@VirMach said:

@Jones said: Are you kind enough to refund this product that has been unable to use after renewal?
    because it is always offline.

Make an appropriate ticket for that issue, it can be priority department if you desire based on the information you provided.

Just don't use the offline report button, too many of those were used during migration to where it's difficult to assume it hasn't been resolved by now.

Also make sure to mention the duration it's been offline so we can appropriately credit you.

According to your request, I submitted this ticket #297244, but I'm not sure it will take several months to get processed?

@VirMach

Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

There is no technician to deal with the fault,
    once again?

• there is a problem,the automatically processed rDNS request is wrong,including japan and US.@Virmach

• I guess IPv6 on TYO nodes would still need some more time to come back.

• keyupaikeyupai Member
    edited July 2022

@VirMach When will Japan's storage machines be opened?

• @masterk said:
    there is a problem,the automatically processed rDNS request is wrong,including japan and US.@Virmach

It would be down until further notice, because of how many IP providers are involved and Virmach hasn't setup their integrations yet. tbh, IP PTR record and IPv6 are probably (and should be) lower priority than node goes offline or migration went wrong...

• karjajkarjaj Member

@lamhaoyin said:
    My migration request received no response in 4 days after the invoice was paid. Are you still operating normally? Please have a look at ticket #844405. @VirMach

Well, my paid migration request was 06/27/2022, not ok yet... >:)

• @VirMach Please take a look at Ticket #189005. It’s been over one month since my server gone offline and no one is going to take care of it. What kind of customer service is it?

Thanked by 1karjaj
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

My MQTT server right now:

The node is currently locked

:(

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @netomx said: The node is currently locked

Cool, my last old VM in Buffalo is also locked for migration. I wonder were it is going to go. Could be NYC, could be Chicago, could be some where else. I :heart: surprises.

Thanked by 2netomx ZA_capetown
  • @VirMach Hello,
    Is there an ETA for Tokyo Storage VPS?
    I have ordered both 1T storage and 2T storage, but I have waited for two months..
    Thanks

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@okee_hou said:
    @VirMach Please take a look at Ticket #189005. It’s been over one month since my server gone offline and no one is going to take care of it. What kind of customer service is it?

This isn't offline, it's online, with connectivity issue.

I don't see a network problem on our end, you need to reconfigure network manually within your operating system. You installed Ubuntu 16 with us and then manually upgraded it to Ubuntu 20 so it's possible reconfigure button isn't working properly automatically as a result, or for another reason. If you need help from us it's going to be a long queue and you should add in your credentials on the sensitive data field right now so when we do get to it we don't have to ask for it.

@somever said:
    @VirMach Hello,
    I have ordered both 1T storage and 2T storage, but I have waited for two months..
    Thanks

@keyupai said:

I've spoken about this in the past, refer to that.

@xpreboun said:

@masterk said:
    there is a problem,the automatically processed rDNS request is wrong,including japan and US.@Virmach

It would be down until further notice, because of how many IP providers are involved and Virmach hasn't setup their integrations yet. tbh, IP PTR record and IPv6 are probably (and should be) lower priority than node goes offline or migration went wrong...

The IP providers are also super sensitive to reports and abuse in general and at least one of them won't allow us to do it in any way other than manual submissions so it's not looking great so far for rDNS.

@Jones said:

@Jones said:

@VirMach said:

@Jones said: Are you kind enough to refund this product that has been unable to use after renewal?
    because it is always offline.

Make an appropriate ticket for that issue, it can be priority department if you desire based on the information you provided.

Just don't use the offline report button, too many of those were used during migration to where it's difficult to assume it hasn't been resolved by now.

Also make sure to mention the duration it's been offline so we can appropriately credit you.

According to your request, I submitted this ticket #297244, but I'm not sure it will take several months to get processed?

@VirMach

Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

There is no technician to deal with the fault,
    once again?

You're on the only node we haven't been able to get back online, and I did not send a maintenance email as I had planned. I'll try to remember to make the announcement/send the email tonight.

Thanked by 1lingxiao
    edited August 2022

@r06ert said:
    Due to the poor network performance of TYOC027, I paid for a Japan migration request to change a node.

This request was not completed immediately, but in the queue.

Now that TYOC027 is normal, can I cancel this request?

The associated migration ticket is Ticket #734319.

Too many people making requests and then changing their mind or it failing and getting stuck for manual processing. I can't guarantee one way or the other right now. Usually you could make a request to cancel it but it's possible it'll be processed before we can accommodate the change request. It's also possible people want it completed still but we can't process them and will have to cancel it.

Your best chance would be to [1] close the request, [2] wait several weeks, and then when we're no longer with a ticket backlog make a ticket explaining your situation in billing department.

Thanked by 1tototo
  • @alilet said:

@VirMach said:

@alilet said:
    Tried to install Debian 11 from SolusVM template and this happened

Node?

NYCB030

Did you check this?

edited August 2022

@alilet said:

@alilet said:

@VirMach said:

@alilet said:

Node?

NYCB030

Did you check this?

Yes, the node was normal. It just means the OS is corrupted, pick another.

@FrankZ said: I wonder were it is going to go. Could be NYC, could be Chicago, could be some where else. I surprises.

x2!

I just miss my MQTT server hahaha :(

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @VirMach said: The IP providers are also super sensitive to reports and abuse in general and at least one of them won't allow us to do it in any way other than manual submissions so it's not looking great so far for rDNS.

hmm

I thought you can always delegate the entire IP ranges to a set of NS servers you control, then use that to modify PTR records. (At least I know Azure and AWS Route53 both support this... But it would definitely be super expensive than self-host)

• @VirMach I checked the IP address and it was configured properly. I created the ticket almost one month ago and put all credentials in the field already. Tell me how long do I need to wait?

• @VirMach said:

@alilet said:

@alilet said:

@VirMach said:

@alilet said:

Node?

NYCB030

Did you check this?

Tried SolusVM Debian 9 template but same issue.
    Then tried SolusVM Debian 8 template but same issue.
    Then tried VirMach billing panel Debian 8 template but same issue.

• @alilet said:

@VirMach said:

@alilet said:

@alilet said:

@VirMach said:

@alilet said:

Node?

NYCB030

Did you check this?

Almalinux template? You can install Debian later.

• @tototo said:

@alilet said:

@VirMach said:

@alilet said:

@alilet said:

@VirMach said:

@alilet said:

Node?

NYCB030

Did you check this?

Almalinux template? You can install Debian later.

Ok I just saw that there is a separate Debian 11 template for Ryzen which I tried and it worked.

@okee_hou said: I checked the IP address and it was configured properly. I created the ticket almost one month ago and put all credentials in the field already. Tell me how long do I need to wait?

give us details here, maybe we can help.

Thanked by 1FrankZ

@alilet said: Tried SolusVM Debian 9 template but same issue.

what issue?

• @netomx said:

@alilet said: Tried SolusVM Debian 9 template but same issue.

what issue?

Some disk issue asking to run fsck

Anyway issue is fixed as I tried Ryzen Debian 11 template and it worked. There are separate Debian 10 and 11 templates for Ryzen in SolusVM.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @VirMach said:

@somever said:
    @VirMach Hello,
    Thanks

@keyupai said:

I've spoken about this in the past, refer to that.

Hello,
    It take me half an hour to read all your comments from July 6 till now (maybe one hundred comments or more), and I have got only one piece information relate to that, which is the screenshot above .

Can you tell me a more direct answer or more information about Tokyo Storage's ETA or situation?

Because I am not sure about how many comments I need to read to get the whole picture.

Thanks

• coldcold Member

@FrankZ said:

@netomx said: The node is currently locked

Cool, my last old VM in Buffalo is also locked for migration. I wonder were it is going to go. Could be NYC, could be Chicago, could be some where else. I :heart: surprises.

or could NOT work at all for a few weeks ! yeeey

@cold said:

@FrankZ said:

He loves surprises, that'd be the biggest surprise of all.

• coldcold Member

@VirMach said:

@cold said:

@FrankZ said:

it wouldnt be the 1st time, or the 1st client

• @cold said:

@VirMach said:

@cold said:

@FrankZ said:

You have anything interesting? Maybe one of us will take it off your hands for you.

• @riofredinand said:

@riofredinand said:

@riofredinand said:

@VirMach said:
    Network's still on 1Gbit right now until the other switch arrives and I didn't get the N
    @VirMach said:
    Tokyo Storage - I'm going to see if it's plausible to create a ticket for everyone who ordered in Tokyo and give them the option to reply back and activate early, or just wait. To activate early, you'd basically have to reply back and confirm you want it activated even though it will be an "incomplete" product in that it will not ship out with 1Gbps port. Alternatively, we might just activate everyone and just extend the due date maybe by a few weeks to a month out and the initial period will be considered "free" AKA you're not paying for it so don't complain about it just yet.

Incomplete is not a problem, unreliable is. I would rather wait if it's a test mode.

Alright, I predicted it. Now I predict BTC will fall to 21K in June.

Yes, predicted twice, now I predict ETH pump to 2K in July.

Close but failure, I will make a brutal one in August. ETH to 500.

• coldcold Member

@skorous said:

@cold said:

@VirMach said:

@cold said:

@FrankZ said:

You have anything interesting? Maybe one of us will take it off your hands for you.

no

This discussion has been closed.