Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 124
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• @VirMach I appreciate your efforts to resolve the issue on node 40 and look forward to the issue being resolved.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@bluecat you are making me lose my chumbie with all this spamming you are doing. Please stop so I can get erect again. Thank you

• zbezbe Member

1397375 help for me install debian11 At present, the machine can't be started and resent vps control panel password to [email protected] thank u very much

@yiqingdi maybe you and @bluecat can play hide the sausage with one another for fun. Just don’t poke each other’s eyes out. Really @AlwaysSkint wasnt spamming. Just letting certain people know their behavior is causing aids.

• The newly purchased 2-year 30-dollar server is an exclusive event. You need to reply to the order number in the forum to activate it manually. Do you know? Are you still thinking about why you didn't activate it? Wait, the official said that those who don't have a ticket number will be activated gradually.

• @VirMach A test ticket has been opened #769283 .Please check

• sryansryan Member

The network status of node 40 is getting better, but it's still abnormal. Here is my ping result ping to gateway on my vps on node 40

--- 45.66.128.1 ping statistics ---
    632 packets transmitted, 573 received, 9.33544% packet loss, time 1226ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.811/71.807/500.667/85.204 ms

• A month has passed since he promised two weeks at most

We still haven't been able to get an exact activation time, even basic sorry

Here's the thing that people don't understand the order of activation is not performed according to invoice number

Specifically, it is executed according to the priority of the set meal and the serial number with in the set meal

Ironically,customers who buy higher the set meal and wait patiently may be the last to be served

• @ucpaopao said:
    A month has passed since he promised two weeks at most

Here's the thing that people don't understand the order of activation is not performed according to invoice number

Specifically, it is executed according to the priority of the set meal and the serial number with in the set meal

Ironically,customers who buy higher the set meal and wait patiently may be the last to be served

Cite your sources. I don't belive most of that.

• @VirMach said:

@kemagudu said: It is great to know this exciting news, after a long time of waiting, finally, get the chance to know there is progress and a chance to activate the server. Hope this time all will be work as planned and there will not be problems at all.

All activations should complete within 48 hours as soon as we actually have the systems functional. It's about one activation per 1 minute, and all the space is there and ready. Lots of empty servers in Tokyo right now.

Is it possible for Virmach to open the Tokyo server before the end of May?

• @kemagudu said: Is it possible for Virmach to open the Tokyo server before the end of May?

You should take the time to read through the thread. A lot has happened since that statement. Activations are progressing at a reasonable pace.

Thanked by 2FrankZ tototo
  • jsfoxjsfox Member

@VirMach said:

@jsfox said:
    May I ask when you will handle the Offline VMs on TYOC033 & TYOC035? thank you.

In a few hours I'll look at these next.

seems still offline :'(

• @ucpaopao said:

I agree that the pre-order take Virmach longer than he promised, but is not like he is keeping us in the dark and keeping himself quiet.

Personally I would not mind waiting few weeks more and having a perfectly working service, but I know some people resell these and are rather impatient.

Did you realize whatever translate you used actually translated "套餐" to "set meal" - which should be used in restaurants and it's odd even in restaurant industry? It's "plan".

For this I would say you are definitely spreading rumor and false information, because if Virmach activate services based on plan memory (highest to lowest or vice versa) there won't be a mix of plans activated for the past few days. However that's not true if you look at some prior comments or even Hostloc.

Please, just read and think logically.

• miaumiau Member

@xpreboun said:

@ucpaopao said:

I agree that the pre-order take Virmach longer than he promised, but is not like he is keeping us in the dark and keeping himself quiet.

Personally I would not mind waiting few weeks more and having a perfectly working service, but I know some people resell these and are rather impatient.

Did you realize whatever translate you used actually translated "套餐" to "set meal" - which should be used in restaurants and it's odd even in restaurant industry? It's "plan".

For this I would say you are definitely spreading rumor and false information, because if Virmach activate services based on plan memory (highest to lowest or vice versa) there won't be a mix of plans activated for the past few days. However that's not true if you look at some prior comments or even Hostloc.

Please, just read and think logically.

I wish I could install OL in my 1.5gb set meal. Virmach plz

• Hello, please check the service list below. I did not buy a pre-sale product. If you cannot activate it manually, please refund it to the Alipay account I paid for.
    Ticket#495525 Ticket#148524
    @VirMach Thanks.

• While it's fun to watch a group of people arguing here, it's as exciting as watching a TV series, but I'm more curious to know when the Tokyo Storage Module will be on, has anyone turned on the Tokyo cloud Storage Module VPS so far?
    @VirMach

• The pre-order actually is beta version.

• It's interesting that as customers we have been asked to be patient, understanding and tolerant, it seems that any dissatisfaction is the customer's fault
    What I don't understand is, shouldn't you be apologetic when your work mistakes cause trouble to others?
    Is this a cultural difference?

Thanked by 1missxtj

@ucpaopao Did you fall asleep with a dildo in your ass? In my culture it is usually a thumb up the butt!

Thanked by 1karjaj
  • @ucpaopao said:
    It's interesting that as customers we have been asked to be patient, understanding and tolerant, it seems that any dissatisfaction is the customer's fault
    What I don't understand is, shouldn't you be apologetic when your work mistakes cause trouble to others?

Probably not the customer's fault, but you should, at this point, realize that screaming, threatening to kill Virmach owners or employees, creating additional tickets or comments don't work well with Virmach right?

If it's instant provision (aka guaranteed to work), then delays and serious troubles like JP nodes are not so acceptable. If it's pre-order like this, then yeah I would think having some delays (and also have the due date adjusted) would be reasonable because it essentially isn't stable enough.

Thanked by 2FrankZ taizi
  • @ucpaopao said: What I don't understand is, shouldn't you be apologetic when your work mistakes cause trouble to others?

a) He has been very apologetic as well as very forthcoming about what's happened, what's gone well and what hasn't, and appraised everyone of how that's affected the timelines.

b) It's often seen as the customers fault because they ordered a pre-order with a bunch of caveats, estimates, and unknowns then complained when it didn't go according to plan. They don't read the thread to know what's going on. They just keep yelling about how it's not working yet.

• xmd5xmd5 Member

@ucpaopao said:

Always using various reasons to delay the time

• stormstorm Member

@ucpaopao said:
    It's interesting that as customers we have been asked to be patient, understanding and tolerant, it seems that any dissatisfaction is the customer's fault

Shit happens. Don't you or your co-workers sometimes make mistakes? Did you ever have something unforeseen go wrong that wasn't anyone's fault in particular? Virmach acknowledged there are technical problems. He is fixing them. He is adjusting invoice dates and offering refunds or free migrations in some cases. What else do you want? I don't understand the lack of patience, empathy, and courteousness. Blaming people and being disagreeable solves nothing.

Thanked by 2FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@gebilaowang said:
    The newly purchased 2-year 30-dollar server is an exclusive event. You need to reply to the order number in the forum to activate it manually. Do you know? Are you still thinking about why you didn't activate it? Wait, the official said that those who don't have a ticket number will be activated gradually.

You're on the wrong thread/community.

• @FrankZ said:
    @VirMach - What ever you did on Node 39 worked. Network has been stable for ~14 hours. The steal rate has gone from rather high to virtually zero. Load average has dropped to be consistent with expectations based on what I am currently running. Looking good. Thank you :smile:

Larger image

The metrics should be changing. Networking becomes unstable now again.

• The machine with Bill No. 1399938 hopes to be opened as soon as possible

• @VirMach said:

@gebilaowang said:
    The newly purchased 2-year 30-dollar server is an exclusive event. You need to reply to the order number in the forum to activate it manually. Do you know? Are you still thinking about why you didn't activate it? Wait, the official said that those who don't have a ticket number will be activated gradually.

There are many people who don't know there is such an event, so they, like me, did not record the order number, but purchased directly from your company's official website.

• @gebilaowang said:

@VirMach said:

@gebilaowang said:

There are many people who don't know there is such an event, so they, like me, did not record the order number, but purchased directly from your company's official website.

I also left such a comment on the relevant forum where the event was held, but it seems that you were a little busy and didn't see my comment.

• @gebilaowang said:

@VirMach said:

@gebilaowang said:

What he means is, that offer/event is not posted on LowEndTalk. You'll have to follow the rule on Special offer page and post the required format on the right community.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Important Ticket Update

We're falling behind on tickets, and it's ballooning even further. Hundreds of requests for personal updates are still being created. The titles are not all that great. There's also many tickets regarding announcements made, such as when SolusVM was down and it was posted as a network issue, when TYOC040 had emergency emails sent out, and tons of misusage of the "report outage" button. Skimming through, the majority of the rest seem to be regarding things like "No CDRom" where people check on SolusVM and see no ISO but do not check service page, or "Missing OS" when they did not even initially install one. Lots of vague titles "Japan" which are mostly asking for updates as previously mentioned but some include various other questions and issues discussed inside so it's difficult to sort. We also have a lot of titles that sound like people were facing billing issues, such as "I paid, but were is my VPS?" which could usually be used to describe a payment issue but then it could just be about the fact that the pre-order is pending. Even more tickets about the Cloudflare timeouts, ratelimits, a lot of tickets about specific kernel panic-related errors where a compatible OS just needs to be installed, and tons of "connection issue" tickets to describe every varying level of high ping, packet loss, server just not configured properly, or even when it's just functioning fine, and with most missing any actual troubleshooting data requested before the ticket is created. Then there's all the custom requests, like specific templates, CPU passthrough, location change requests, package change requests, billing cycle changes, refund requests for store credit, tickets referencing other tickets, duplicates of the same tickets, requesting to buy the expired sale, the usual threats, re-install requests where they want us to do it for them, manual IP change tickets, recreating Tokyo on other nodes, and general complaints. The biggest problem of all seems to be that once the issue is no longer an issue, the majority of people do not close their tickets, so while we focused on mass resolution of issues, it did not bring down the ticket numbers even though it was resolved.

We cannot realistically answer this volume of tickets, especially with the current state of the website with Cloudflare and lag, and it's more difficult finding the valid tickets inside the quantity of incorrectly created ones, which will only delay us getting to the valid tickets if we continue this way.

Therefore, all tickets created by people who have special offers or tickets created by people with multiple accounts will be closed.

I'm skimming through all these tickets before closing them, based on the title only, which is how we usually request people create their tickets (with a descriptive title.) If anyone [A] used a concise title to describe their issue and [B] the issue seems valid and not related to anything we are already fixing on a mass scale or something we specifically requested tickets not to be created for, etc, then I'll open the ticket and provide an answer to those, even after they are closed. It's possible I will miss some.

For the next 7 days, if you are facing an urgent issue ONLY or want to make a VALID request at this time I recommend creating the ticket, with a very good title, in the priority department. You will not be billed as long as it's one of the valid or urgent issues listed below.

Valid tickets & urgent issues include:

• Requesting a refund for a service where you are eligible for a refund. Ensure the word "Refund" is in the ticket title and you clearly state your request.
    • An issue which we are not already fixing, so excluding issues such as "offline" services as a result of the disk issue on TYOC033 and TYOC035, which you absolutely cannot resolve on your end. If external VNC is not functioning/VNC is confirmed broken, or your service cannot power on with the appropriate OS installation (after power off)
    • Reporting a payment made, with transaction ID, for any invoice not marked as "paid" correctly, as in not registered on our system.
    • Any ticket that I specifically told you that you specifically should create, as in I replied to you and only you here and told you to make the ticket.
    • In the rare case that there is a real connection issue stopping you from accessing your service (this is nearly 0% chance) with included MTR only, and after confirmation that you checked VNC for service to be functional, correct firewall settings, and you are essentially 100% sure that the service is online and just not publicly accessible by anyone on the internet, and you cannot physically resolve it on your end.

Does NOT include:

• Asking for an update on pre-order service.
    • Asking for an activation of your special offer.
    • Asking for re-installation.
    • Asking for a template/ISO to be added.
    • Asking for rDNS to be added or removed (we cannot process them for Ryzen at this time.)
    • Asking for a refund for store credit deposit.
    • Refund quest when you are not eligible.
    • Asking to migrate locations.
    • Transferring services (we are not processing that at this time.)
    • Reporting any widespread issue without first posting it here and confirming if you should create a ticket for it.
    • Asking to uncancel/un-refund a cancelled and refunded order.
    • Reporting an outage on a Ryzen node. We are aware of all outages on our end and any issue with deployment should be discussed here, we simply can't get to all of them individually right now.
    • Custom ISO request (we are not processing that at this time, use Netboot.)
    • Requesting assistance with making a payment for a special order such as card declined (we cannot assist you in a timely manner, you will unfortunately just not be able to buy the special.)
    • Any pre-order/sales related pre-sales questions
    • Restoring invoice to unpaid (too many people didn't make payments on time, many are already queued for termination. You can assume service will end due to late payment.)
    • Requesting IPv6 (we will automatically assign there or have a button when available.)
    • Locating your service or account if you have multiple accounts (consider not having multiple accounts.)
    • Questions about upcoming migrations (we'll announce it and send emails.)
    • Making any account or service modifications such as changing your email, term changes, upgrades, downgrades, changing service, customizations.
    • Making a ticket asking why your old ticket was closed.
    • Connection issues. We will expect some level of packet loss, slow speeds, etc.
    • Web VNC not functioning (use external.)

Of course nothing is stopping you from making a ticket, but we will strictly enforce the priority fee for all the above, as in, this is not an invitation to make a priority ticket for the same ticket that was closed. You should only create a priority ticket to ensure that your VALID request is answered at all.

I'm going to begin closing tickets after answering any questions about the above here, and I'd like to hear your feedback, if you disagree with anything, so we can clarify it before I begin closing these tickets. Let me know if you think I'm forgetting anything extremely important.

Short version: most tickets created by people with a special offer on their account will be closed, unless it has a good title. If it's urgent, recreate it in the priority ticket department and it will be answered much sooner, and we will not bill you as long as you use common sense (our version of common sense as described above.)

This discussion has been closed.