Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 99
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• xmd5xmd5 Member

@VirMach You're really procrastinating

• @VirMach said:

@bdl said: Has it only occurred recently after certain people/groups complained about delivery times on their preorders?

It did immediately follow the few hours I got flamed here. It's just funny to me that it would potentially be the solution for someone, to launch an attack all day because they're concerned they didn't receive their service on Tuesday (the attacks basically began near midnight on Tuesday.) Because all it's done is ensured they can't activate.

Customers should not be the first suspect.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@tototo said:
    If someone had not attacked VirMach, he could have started the activation much earlier... 😥

We would have been close to done by now actually if we had the stagger script going, it was set to activate one service per minute, so 24 hours * 60 minutes = 1,440 services. There's a little over 2,000 left over for activations in Tokyo.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Anyway, on that note, I'll catch you guys later.

Thanked by 3bdl Xrmaddness FrankZ
  • @bdl said:

@VirMach said:
    The node was attacked in other ways and SolusVM eventually ran into deeper issues. I'm still trying to get it back online and once I do, we'll be migrating it to another node completely.

Has it only occurred recently after certain people/groups complained about delivery times on their preorders? :'(

I think it definitely is the people who are furious about preorders being delivered later than some newly-paid-but-charged-higher orders, which means Virmach raised the money from preorders to buy Tokyo machines and when the data center is ready they prioritize the more lucrative new orders while ignoring the preorders. Anyone in that situation may think they just give away money but not receive the services they deserve. As long as the Virmach make it clear that they will boot the preorders before any new orders instead insisting their arrogance, problems may be solved.

Thanked by 2Such umzak
  • Best of luck Virmach, I hope the idiots stop their attacks soon, and remember to get enough rest as well. It's one thing if a server(s) goes down, but we don't want and can't afford for you to go down from exhaustion. :-)

Thanked by 3bdl FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • @stanasis said:

@bdl said:

@VirMach said:
    The node was attacked in other ways and SolusVM eventually ran into deeper issues. I'm still trying to get it back online and once I do, we'll be migrating it to another node completely.

Has it only occurred recently after certain people/groups complained about delivery times on their preorders? :'(

I think it definitely is the people who are furious about preorders being delivered later than some newly-paid-but-charged-higher orders, which means Virmach raised the money from preorders to buy Tokyo machines and when the data center is ready they prioritize the more lucrative new orders while ignoring the preorders. Anyone in that situation may think they just give away money but not receive the services they deserve. As long as the Virmach make it clear that they will boot the preorders before any new orders instead insisting their arrogance, problems may be solved.

In addition to competitors, attacks are not good for everyone.

• miaumiau Member

@stanasis said:

@bdl said:

@VirMach said:

Indeed. Im not taking any side here, and there are lots of things that are beyond our control. This is especially true when you are dealing with an oversea DC thousand miles away from your office.

But lot of times, just a simple apology would go a long way.

Thanked by 2umzak Such
  • SuchSuch Member

@tototo said:
    If someone had not attacked VirMach, he could have started the activation much earlier... 😥

No, you got it wrong,If someone activated earlier, someone might not be attacked.

• Are there any updates to the Tokyo storage?

• @VirMach said:

@tototo said:

We would have been close to done by now actually if we had the stagger script going, it was set to activate one service per minute, so 24 hours * 60 minutes = 1,440 services. There's a little over 2,000 left over for activations in Tokyo.

It is not MJJs who attack you, it is that MJJs make you hot topic on hostloc resulting in the attack.

Anyone who starts a new business to provide VPN for GFW bypassing will suffer relentless DDOS attack at first. Only survivors with connections or excelling technical support can remain in business.

The similar applies to VPS business.

• X7A6X7A6 Member

Can Tokyo storage be activated before the end of April?

• @lizhuzhu said:
    In addition to competitors, attacks are not good for everyone.

Wrong, the attack hurt competitors especially those who use the same upstream. Also it's easy to find who did the attack. Only clients would do this.

• dont be guess, all you need is just wait

• Maybe you don't deceive them so much, and you probably won't receive the wrath from people.

• Don't guess, quietly waiting for the server to activate. :)

• bdlbdl Member

@manxsec said:
    Maybe you don't deceive them so much, and you probably won't receive the wrath from people.

muppet

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

@tototo said:

It is great to know this exciting news, after a long time of waiting, finally, get the chance to know there is progress and a chance to activate the server. Hope this time all will be work as planned and there will not be problems at all.

• @X7A6 said: Can Tokyo storage be activated before the end of April?

I'm glad the activation of the server went in order. I am also concerned about the situation of the storage server, I hope the storage server can have good cpu performance, because it is related to my graduation project. :D

• Hi @VirMach,
    Is there any slot for the SPECIAL 4096 plan in Tokyo right now.
    I am ready to purchase it :D

• @VirMach
    Please help me refund 1t and 500g storage servers return to Alipayas soon as possible, because I need to buy 2T storage servers. I have a 2T storage service area order unpaid,I have submitted the ticket: #132354

• ehabehab Member
    edited April 2022

@kaokao2222 said:

cacao are you your ready? have u been drinking too much lately? did you ask VaiVaykako first?

ignore the above. i get brain farts with certain names... and the specials menu.

• @ehab said:

@kaokao2222 said:

cacao are you your ready? have u been drinking too much lately? did you ask VaiVaykako first?

ignore the above. i get brain farts with certain names... and the specials menu.

Hi, can you detail it, I don't understand what you mean. I am new here :dizzy:

Thanked by 1ehab
  • ehabehab Member

@kaokao2222 said:
    Hi, can you detail it, I don't understand what you mean. I am new here :dizzy:

never mind.
    welcome
    n
    expect the worst to come --

hahahhahaahh

Thanked by 1kaokao2222
  • joechenjoechen Member
    edited April 2022

@VirMach
    Invoice 1397226 #Please don't refund,I can wait patiently,thanks

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited April 2022

@VirMach said: The node was attacked in other ways and SolusVM eventually ran into deeper issues. I'm still trying to get it back online and once I do, we'll be migrating it to another node completely.
    Just to give you guys a frame of reference.
    Issues starting:
    1 to 5 million requests an hour
    Issue escalating:
    9 million requests an hour (where I left off)
    Last hour:
    20+ million requests an hour

why do you make such sweet deals? sarcasm off:
    you already knew this would happen, thank you for the deal but, bro :O
    its like people who like learning what others don't then they complaint about everyone else being retarded

good luck on your life,i know you must be stressed and might be loosing hair, i will learn everything i can off you

ps. loosing hair over this is not worth it, im only 27, you're probably older, you know this
    pss. man i wish i could talk to you and learn something

• @lizhuzhu said: Customers should not be the first suspect.

actually. in this case there are only 2 parties, custs and virmach
    so if it ain't virmach dosing themselves, who else?

• @VirMach said:

@tototo said:

how about Solusvm?

• @VirMach 看上楼

• 横屏才有login

This discussion has been closed.