Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 123
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• @VirMach said:
    I'm beginning to suspend people booting into kernel panic on TYOC040. Suspension reason will be: "OS is causing overloading. Contact Priority Support."

Just make a ticket if you're one of these people, in the priority department, and I'll try to get it sorted with you ASAP.

@VirMach said:
    I'm beginning to suspend people booting into kernel panic on TYOC040. Suspension reason will be: "OS is causing overloading. Contact Priority Support."

Just make a ticket if you're one of these people, in the priority department, and I'll try to get it sorted with you ASAP.

Please check ticket #1396960

• @bluecat said:

@ravenchad said:

@kaokao2222 said:
    Hi @VirMach
    Can you answer when will my order be approved
    I placed it on 7th April

I have already asked you 2 times before but haven't received your answer yet :(

My Invoice ID is #1414080

Thank you in advance !

ours is even March 12, and its not yet activated. 😬you need a lot of patience my friend. like really a lot. bigtime.

Please stop participation in spreading rumors.We have never discriminated against MJJ or Chinese customers.
    Please think about why you are the only one with a problem and no one else has a problem.

is this for me? if yes. i am not chinese 😬✌️, but its true mine is still not activated, maybe @VirMach , could help? haha. mine is ryzen special 2560. ordered march 12. tnx!

• edited April 2022

@VirMach said:

@vhhjkgl said:

@VirMach said:

@ehab said:
    @VirMach , i miss those all location update 1 paragraph summery.

maybe if you create a page in the virmach web to check weekly the status for example would be just great.

Thanks for any consideration.

I'll see what I can do, no promises as usual and be prepared to be disappointed.

@vhhjkgl said:

@VirMach said:

Please check ticket #685653, i have make .Thanks

Unsuspended but please re-install your OS if you can or check the logs inside to see what's causing the problem. I noticed a lot of these are Debian 10 and 11. If possible try another OS. If not, try installing from OS. If that doesn't work either, try Debian 11 instead of Debian 10 at least, that seems to be less problematic.

I first installed C7, out of the question modified D10, I go to install a D11

I'll try to test these operating systems as well to see why they're still having problems. We're using the official SolusVM templates that are supposed to be up to date and working on Alma Linux host so I'm not sure why they're broken. I haven't had time but it's on my priority list.

Obviously, things have gotten better,but there still have some problems.
    The action speak louder than words.

• seq IO has improved on Node 40 after intervention. did not try fio as it crashed the VM before.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • 953242 , hey boss, I have already submit a ticket before I saw this thread.

• I dreamed that my VPS was activated, but when I woke up, I found that nothing had happened. FML

• I would like to migrate to San Jose from TYO40 without data transfer.
    @virmach Ticket #194216
    If you are not so much busy. Thank you.

• @passwa said:

@xpreboun said:

@tangming said:
    Reason for suspension: Banned for 40 login attempts. Suspension expires: 04/10/2022, I want to know why the official website login restricts my ip access, and the same is true for changing several ips? What are your intentions? I don't know if the others are the same

It clearly shows you did not even read first few pages on this thread or read some of Virmach's earlier comments before posting this.

Seriously, this has happened too many times before during this preorder promo and I was even banned for several days straight. After Virmach strengthened their anti-something system it no longer happened to me and most people though.

So in your case, either you logged in way too many times, or there's something wrong with your browser that forces you to visit login page everytime you refreshed the webpage.

P.S. Why would you change several IPs to login? That isn't normal for most people and normally won't happen unless someone want to do something horrible...

Edit:
    I went back in pages and noticed I am the first user to report that (on page 8)... https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3390364/#Comment_3390364

As Virmach explained on page 9, this system is in place to prevent bruteforcing. I haven't seen any ban after he said he improved the system and I'm rather a quite inpatient person, so I think it's adjusted to a reasonable level.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3392054/#Comment_3392054

Because virmach does not send emails after booting, it can only log in regularly to view

It's a pity that I was forced to change the ip login because I was restricted from ip access.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited April 2022

Random exhibit:

@nightcat said: If you are not so much busy. Thank you.

Why are these fools folks so impatient?
    Some of us have been waiting nearly a year for Ryzen migration, so can they just stop bitchin' about an hour/day/week or two?

Admittedly, this thread is long but if you can't be assed looking through it for some of the repeated answers, then really you shouldn't have bought from Virmach. Many of us have been with Virmach for years and appreciate the great value for money. There's a reason for them being marked Top Provider.

It's obvious that the brilliant @Virmach is ultra busy and aware of most of the issues (if not all), so just shut up/chill/read a big novel/go on holiday, until it's sorted out. Can you not understand that the more he responds to moans etc. here, the less time to get things fixed?

P.S. Virmach, I thought the summary of current progress was excellent and above&beyond. ;) Patience of a Saint, you have.

• @nightcat said:
    I would like to migrate to San Jose from TYO40 without data transfer.
    @virmach Ticket #194216

Please stop participation in spreading rumors.We have never discriminated against MJJ or Chinese customers.
    Please think about why you are the only one with a problem and no one else has a problem.

edited April 2022

@bluecat said: Please stop participation in spreading rumors.We have never discriminated against MJJ or Chinese customers.

Please stop spamming!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • yaya_yaya_ Member

@bluecat said:

@nightcat said:
    @virmach Ticket #194216

The foreigner must be your dad.

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@bluecat said: Please stop participation in spreading rumors.We have never discriminated against MJJ or Chinese customers.

Please stop spamming!

I'm just restating the facts, is there a problem? Is this not a fact?

• @yaya_ said:

@bluecat said:

@nightcat said:
    @virmach Ticket #194216

The foreigner must be your dad.

I'm just paraphrasing virmach's original comment, thanks

edited April 2022

@bluecat said: I'm just restating the facts, is there a problem? Is this not a fact?

You are spamming - adding nothing to the content.

Thanked by 2FrankZ storm
  • umzakumzak Member

the "Flag" button is made for a purpose

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@bluecat said: I'm just restating the facts, is there a problem? Is this not a fact?

You are spamming

you too :)

• @AlwaysSkint said:

Please stop spamming!

Others reflect problems, only you spamming. Get out of this post, rubbish

Thanked by 1bluecat
  • edited April 2022

edited April 2022

Admittedly, this thread is long but if you can't be assed looking through it for some of the repeated answers, then really you shouldn't have bought from Virmach
    Can you not understand that the more he (Virmach) responds to moans etc. here, the less time to get things fixed?

The desperation is bad - must be losing millions (of Yen)!
    Stick to Hostloc.

• yiqingdiyiqingdi Member
    edited April 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:

@Martachjbvguknv said: Admittedly, this thread is long but if you can't be assed looking through it for some of the repeated answers, then really you shouldn't have bought from Virmach

Stick to Hostloc.

>
    You are the main spammer of this post. Look what you're talking about and what's the matter with Hostloc? It's all crap, clown

• @VirMach said:

I have made a Ticket #213510, waiting for you to solve it.

• vhhjkglvhhjkgl Member
    edited April 2022

@VirMach I found a strange appearance, first I installed Centos7 and then went to DD's debian11, Centos7's data was not cleared at all, but the latency became abnormally stable.Node40

First install CENTOS7, then install bebian11 is unable to eliminate centos7 date, ssh connection still shows Centos7 information. I've tried a few times.

• vhhjkglvhhjkgl Member
    edited April 2022

@VirMach
    CPU load and latency are proportional to a certain extent, when the CPU load is high, the latency increases significantly, and when the CPU load is low, the latency returns to normal

• vhhjkglvhhjkgl Member
    edited April 2022

@VirMach When I start using the proxy, the CPU load increases followed by an increase in latency.I try many times.Latency returns to normal when the load on the CPU is reduced

• edited April 2022

@yiqingdi said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

@Martachjbvguknv said: Admittedly, this thread is long but if you can't be assed looking through it for some of the repeated answers, then really you shouldn't have bought from Virmach

Stick to Hostloc.

>
    You are the main spammer of this post. Look what you're talking about and what's the matter with Hostloc? It's all crap, clown

I have never said these.These references can be edited easily.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@vhhjkgl said:
    @VirMach When I start using the proxy, the CPU load increases followed by an increase in latency.I try many times.Latency returns to normal when the load on the CPU is reduced

Please make a ticket, priority, and provide your credentials if you do not mind. I'm busy right now but as soon as I'm available I'll check the logs on your VM and see if there's anything abnormal.

Just running a proxy shouldn't do that unless it's causing issues/overloading the whole server as a result of some virtualization issue/incompatibility.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • smarty24smarty24 Member
    edited April 2022

Something besides Tokyo - I got my Denver VPS with 384 MB RAM - thanks @VirMach :)

I installed Debian 10 template to make sure CPU passthrough mode is activated. Then I used netboot.xyz to install Debian 11 Netinstall in (very :D ) low RAM mode without any unnecessary stuff. It worked fine - so here we go with a yabs. I like it :)

curl -sL yabs.sh | bash -s -- -9
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-02-18                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

So 10. Apr 17:32:27 CEST 2022

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 3499.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 347.1 MiB
    Swap       : 470.0 MiB
    Disk       : 9.3 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 350.05 MB/s  (87.5k) | 134.58 MB/s   (2.1k)
    Write      | 350.98 MB/s  (87.7k) | 135.29 MB/s   (2.1k)
    Total      | 701.03 MB/s (175.2k) | 269.88 MB/s   (4.2k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 622.44 MB/s   (1.2k) | 707.65 MB/s    (691)
    Write      | 655.52 MB/s   (1.2k) | 754.78 MB/s    (737)
    Total      | 1.27 GB/s     (2.4k) | 1.46 GB/s     (1.4k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 843 Mbits/sec   | 46.2 Mbits/sec 
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 717 Mbits/sec   | 141 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 780 Mbits/sec   | 305 Mbits/sec  
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (400M)          | 361 Mbits/sec   | 300 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 919 Mbits/sec   | 865 Mbits/sec  
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 873 Mbits/sec   | 609 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 928 Mbits/sec   | 852 Mbits/sec  
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 558 Mbits/sec   | 225 Mbits/sec  

Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 5558                          
    Multi Core      | 5273                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/16529285

Geekbench 5 test failed. Run manually to determine cause.

• vhhjkglvhhjkgl Member
    edited April 2022

@VirMach said:

@vhhjkgl said:

Please make a ticket, priority, and provide your credentials if you do not mind. I'm busy right now but as soon as I'm available I'll check the logs on your VM and see if there's anything abnormal.

Just running a proxy shouldn't do that unless it's causing issues/overloading the whole server as a result of some virtualization issue/incompatibility.

@VirMach said:

@vhhjkgl said:

You can check it out, I was looking at the CPU load while watching the latency on another VM, but didn't take a screenshot. I'll take some time tomorrow to test it again.You can Login ssh to check.

• @VirMach Hello, there is no update for JP storage pre-orders for so long time, were
    your servers shipped or not ? By sea or by air ?

This discussion has been closed.