Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Review] PulsedMedia dishonest service - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Review] PulsedMedia dishonest service

13»

Comments

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

We found the OP's invoice and took a careful internal review.

Nothing leads us to believe this charge was meant for OP. We receive hundreds of tickets daily, and as humans, there is always a human factor. We humans just screw up stuff, sometimes big time. It is obvious to us that OP got mixed up with someone who actually was abusing support services. OP should never be afraid to open a ticket with their concerns.

Sorry you had to resort to making this public. We have cancelled the invoice in question and added an extra month to your service in question. If you'd like that as a credit, let us know and we'll be happy to change it as credit.

Thanked by 1KermEd
  • Seedhost, seedbox.io, whatbox & ultra.cc are pretty reputable on r/seedboxes. They are also pretty trusted on established private trackers

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • @xetsys said: Seedhost, seedbox.io, whatbox & ultra.cc are pretty reputable on r/seedboxes.

I don't doubt you, most likely they offer better performance and reliability than pulsedmedia on average. But you have to pay a lot more. You have to question if performance and reliability is what you really need with a seedbox, and after a few TBs in these more "premium" services, you are really better off renting dedicated servers because they are that expensive.

@xetsys said: They are also pretty trusted on established private trackers

Just no. There's no such thing as "trusted" on private trackers. They just have some affiliate system going on, and occasionally they may do giveaways/promos on these trackers.

Even the most premium pulsedmedia packages are likely to be suboptimal compared to other "premium" services when it comes to racing, and that's because they are based in Finland. Yeah, we all get it. Pulsedmedia isn't the best. But they offer good value and there is a market for them. Don't try to insinuate that some seedbox services are more "trusted" than others.

Thanked by 1fluffernutter
  • VoidVoid Member

You can trust them not to terminate all your accounts because you posted some negative review online. Or get charged extra because you asked for support.

• @PulsedMedia said: I did re-read the ticket again -- i think this is a very very simple error of mixing up browser tabs. Please raise a ticket and it will be remedified immediately.

We've been handling quite a few tickets and very unordinary amount of fraud as of late, include helpdesk abuse.

You should raise such concerns on helldesk (intentional) first regardless, instead of going to the forums. We will remedify that extra charge, but we kindly also ask for you to consider the ticket yourself in full aswell.

Please, please answer me honestly. If it's happened to you, yourself. You got fined for $4 for opening too many tickets, would you open another ticket asking why there is a $4 fine?

• PeterstPeterst Member
    edited May 2022

Two months ago, I didn't believe that pulsedmedia was so rude and unreasonable, but now I have learned from my own experience that pulsedmedia is really rude and rude. They will delete the client account and server at will according to their own wishes, do not give you any opportunity to explain and defend, and refuse to refund.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Peterst said:
    Two months ago, I didn't believe that pulsedmedia was so rude and unreasonable, but now I have learned from my own experience that pulsedmedia is really rude and rude. They will delete the client account and server at will according to their own wishes, do not give you any opportunity to explain and defend, and refuse to refund.

Son, go have a look at Ultra.cc not as cheap, but they are neither rude or really rude.

Thanked by 2Sanjue007 bulbasaur
  • PeterstPeterst Member
    edited May 2022

@Nekki said:
    Son, go have a look at Ultra.cc not as cheap, but they are neither rude or really rude.

I never talk to uneducated people.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@Nekki said: Son, go have a look at Ultra.cc not as cheap, but they are neither rude or really rude.

No my son. Have a look at the cheapest kimsufi dedi and create a seedbox yourself, with a script. :relieved:

Thanked by 1Peterst
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited May 2022

@Peterst said: I never talk to uneducated people.

So in this post you quoted 4 people.
    Why do you think @Peterst is uneducated?
    [and how can you live with that, get some education man or don't talk with yourself!]
    Why do you think @Nekki is uneducated?
    Why do you think namhuy is uneducated?
    Why do you think @PulsedMedia is uneducated?

Stop fucking calling people uneducated if you don't know how to use quote function and you tag random people.

Cheers,

EDIT: Now you changed the post and you still quoting yourself. Mate, get some education please >:-D

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Arkas said:

@Nekki said: Son, go have a look at Ultra.cc not as cheap, but they are neither rude or really rude.

No my son. Have a look at the cheapest kimsufi dedi and create a seedbox yourself, with a script. :relieved:

Father, you must understand, for the serious seeder the Kimsufi is like rotten dogshit with it’s terrible upload.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2022

@Peterst said:

@Peterst said:

@Nekki said:

You’re a chippy little cunt, ain’t cha?

Thanked by 2Void ralf
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@Nekki said: Father, you must understand, for the serious seeder the Kimsufi is like rotten dogshit with it’s terrible upload.

• VoidVoid Member

@Nekki said:

@Peterst said:

@Peterst said:

@Nekki said:

You’re a chippy little cunt, ain’t cha?

Little did he realize that Nekki has PhD in cuntology.

• PeterstPeterst Member
    edited May 2022

@Arkas said:

Thanks.

• zedzed Member

@Nekki said:

@Arkas said:

Father, you must understand, for the serious seeder the Kimsufi is like rotten dogshit with it’s terrible upload.

good for seedtime bonus though

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@zed said:

@Nekki said:

@Arkas said:

good for seedtime bonus though

No better than a proper seedbox.

A 1TB seedbox at Ultra.CC is the same price as a KS-1. It has less disk (given that all KS-1 seem to come with 2TB) but has redundancy, and the network and hardware are much better. There’s also no setup fee, so you can drop and sign-up when needed.

• @Peterst said:

@Nekki said:

You get in trouble for child neglect?

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited June 2022

@falconner said: No matter how annoying a user is being, you never ever charge them, and you never just terminate all services of a user just because they raise a complain/ give you a well deserved bad review if you don't inform them of what's going on.

extactly! Customers should definitely post public reviews so prospective customers are cautioned and warned before buying an product/services anywhere. This true reviews really help us in avoiding such sellers.

@exception0x876 said: It seems unfair that the provider charges a fee if they feel like a ticket is a waste of time. This should be clearly stated in their TOS and perhaps clarified further before the ticket is created.

wtf! Provider charging for "false ticket creation" and even slapping it on invoice.

Any sane, professional provider would at least warn their customer, that if they make false-ticket they may add a fine/fee for $x for it next time.

But this case seems to just extortion (noun. the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.) of money

AVOID PlusedMedia then. Today they charged 4€, tomorrow they'll slap 40€ or 400€ on your invoice for same in-valid or whatever reason. OP, should move on to more friendlier, reputable, professional host.

Thanked by 2turdski Peterst
  • VoidVoid Member

@JasonM said:

@falconner said: No matter how annoying a user is being, you never ever charge them, and you never just terminate all services of a user just because they raise a complain/ give you a well deserved bad review if you don't inform them of what's going on.

extactly! Customers should definitely post public reviews so prospective customers are cautioned and warned before buying an product/services anywhere. This true reviews really help us in avoiding such sellers.

@exception0x876 said: It seems unfair that the provider charges a fee if they feel like a ticket is a waste of time. This should be clearly stated in their TOS and perhaps clarified further before the ticket is created.

wtf! Provider charging for "false ticket creation" and even slapping it on invoice.

Any sane, professional provider would at least warn their customer, that if they make false-ticket they may add a fine/fee for $x for it next time.

But this case seems to just extortion (noun. the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.) of money

AVOID PlusedMedia then. Today they charged 4€, tomorrow they'll slap 40€ or 400€ on your invoice for same in-valid or whatever reason. OP, should move on to more friendlier, reputable, professional host.

“Cheap” comes at a price

Thanked by 1chedenaz
  • @TimboJones said:

@Peterst said:

@Nekki said:

Because someone is scolding me, so I don't want to talk to him any more.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Peterst said:

@TimboJones said:

@Peterst said:

@Nekki said:

Because someone is scolding me, so I don't want to talk to him any more.

Scolding you? What the fuck are you going on about. I gave you advice, you daft twat.

Thanked by 2skorous aqqtran