Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Review] PulsedMedia dishonest service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Review] PulsedMedia dishonest service

sezingsezing Member, Host Rep
edited March 2022 in Reviews

Hi All,

I didn't want to open this thread until they accuse me of spreading false information.

Because of this comment I did:

I bought Astro MEGA plans which have the same port speed as the V10G L plan.

I had V10G L seedbox before Astro MEGA plans. Thus, I know how performance and connection should be.

They sold enormously so their nodes were crowded oversold. I had a really bad performance. I couldn't access my box.

I told them and they replied my tickets were like basic stuff. It is like I am a kid who doesn't know anything.

I told them several times and they were unable to solve my problem and ignore the problem. In ticket they replied:

I have been in hosting support service quite a long time and this is the first time they charge you because you asking for help!

I didn't read this ticket clearly to this day because I thought they were giving me credit because of time I didn't use their services due to the problems.

I checked my invoice and saw that +4€ for asking help!

They reprovisioned my box so the problem was solved because they moved me new node which was not oversold.

In case of anyone wonder what is my problem with their service:

Invoice:

Here whole ticket screenshot. ( I removed my personal info and IP address)

**Also, A screen recording is proof that your service was not working. **

https://sendspark.com/share/c9v1ktagnqj1nbfe0jbddpshw5qljenc

So, Who is wasting whose time now? Why don't you admit you are wrong and apologize?

TDLR: I bought a seedbox but I couldn't access it. Opened a ticket to get help. They charged me extra 4€ because I am asking for help.

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Does it matter?

You always regret anyway.

• edited March 2022

Oh boy, another "review" that is just a provider dispute.

Thanked by 3Erisa Alireza jar
  • sezingsezing Member, Host Rep

@CyberneticTitan said:

Actually, it is not a dispute. It is a legit review that shows how they treat their customers.

I put all proofs untouched. If they still insist I am wasting their time with a false ticket then it is a dispute.

• Something which has bothered me a while is that @PulsedMedia links to IRC: #PulsedMedia @ Freenode when said place has been dead for well over a year.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Torrent protocol is very complex and speeds are not guaranteed.
    Even if you download/upload the same file with the same tracker, you may connect to different peers and their speeds would differ.

If you think a server is slow, you need the following proof:

• iperf3 in UDP mode, both ways
    • mtr both ways
    edited March 2022

The problem with these kind of threads is that thread starters have a strong tendency to think that they are in the right.

From my exp tho, they are mostly wrong. They also fail to realize that nowtimes negative reviews bring in more customers than positive ones.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I think what pisses the OP more is the fact that it was paid using crypto :smiley:

Thanked by 1niknar1900
  • VoidVoid Member

Congratulations on your public complaint. All your services have been terminated and refunded.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

It seems unfair that the provider charges a fee if they feel like a ticket is a waste of time. This should be clearly stated in their TOS and perhaps clarified further before the ticket is created.

• Woaw the 4 euros fee sentence is really sent in a passive / agressive way!

On the side we should try to not invalidate each time a customer makes a negative review. Not meaning any review is good, but just that a negative review that is bullshit is easy to catch while a negative review related to a bad experience could be less evident. Here i see nothing telling that sezing was bad in his feedback. He stayed polite the whole process, no toxic sentence like Aleksi did. Also the 4 euros fee looks like not alright as PulsedMedia took action to help customer because there was an issue and also a basic request like that doesnt deserve a "you pay a fee and thanks for wasting our time". Fee is ok, abusive comment like that is not.

Indeed, the 4 euro fee feels absurd.

At the same time, I am getting a feeling that PM just wants to get rid of those customers. Exiting lowend market is probably on their next agenda.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Ok i checked that ticket screenshot.

There are 2 potentials:

• That reply was actually made to wrong person and wrong ticket
    • Something is missing from that ticket thread (another ticket perhaps?)

On the screenshot OP does not respond in any manner to that extra fee ticket, not in any regard. The ticket ends with a Thank You.

I am obviously missing something here. That ticket screenshot does not show any reason for that extra fee, and i know for a fact that extra fee has been only added to like 4 users in the past 12 years.

So perhaps tabs got mixed up and the response was sent to wrong person, and therefore added to the wrong person?

There is no mention on the thread after that etc. neither.

My suspicision is:

• Extra fee added to the wrong person (browser tabs got mixed up)
    • OP did not mention that in any regard, nor raise the issue

I personally recall adding that fee to someone somewhere in the past couple of super busy weeks because someone was insisting multiple times over and over for an issue that did not exist in any checks and had zero evidence - like 5 times over the same complaint, each time it could not be proven.

So most likely explanation is that browser tabs got mixed up and OP just did not mention that by the looks of it.

communication is extremely important, and communication fails without a doubt as per wiio's law

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiio's_laws

Also we added something like 1000 new customers, as a small business with actually reachable customer service that is quite a few new people, things may fall through the cracks. Here we see an example where by the looks of it a very simple human error happened, people got mixed up -- either browser tabs or names got mixed up, nothing more serious than that.

OP should raise this on the helpdesk and request it to be remedified, in a polite manner with basic proof; ie. ticket # + explanation of what may have happened.
    '

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

I did re-read the ticket again -- i think this is a very very simple error of mixing up browser tabs. Please raise a ticket and it will be remedified immediately.

We've been handling quite a few tickets and very unordinary amount of fraud as of late, include helpdesk abuse.

You should raise such concerns on helldesk (intentional) first regardless, instead of going to the forums. We will remedify that extra charge, but we kindly also ask for you to consider the ticket yourself in full aswell.

What do you know, I am wrong!

OP is in the right. Now, ban PM.

Thanked by 3BlaZe o_be_one dystopia
  • dosaidosai Member

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Well at first I was a little concerned that someone else made a complaint against the provider but it seems the provider was honest enough to say there was a mistake. I would like @PulsedMedia and other providers a way to escalate an issue such as these so that you don't necessarily have to get a bad name for making a mistake. Mistakes happen and many people do not forgive but if you make it right and try not to continue making those mistakes, you probably will continue to keep your brand going. Good luck!

• @PulsedMedia said:
    Ok i checked that ticket screenshot.
    [...]
    * Something is missing from that ticket thread (another ticket perhaps?)
    [...]

like in the other case?? screen photo photoshoped?

Thanked by 2o_be_one sgno1
  • @CyberneticTitan said:

Real world experience beats the fucking shit out of 99% of these shitty "reviews" that are no more helpful than running a one line script.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited March 2022

@risharde said:
    Well at first I was a little concerned that someone else made a complaint against the provider but it seems the provider was honest enough to say there was a mistake. I would like @PulsedMedia and other providers a way to escalate an issue such as these so that you don't necessarily have to get a bad name for making a mistake. Mistakes happen and many people do not forgive but if you make it right and try not to continue making those mistakes, you probably will continue to keep your brand going. Good luck!

you might have missed in the other review thread, how OP was berated for twisting the narrative and not sharing full ticket. so here he is.

• He's done it like 4 times in 12 years and last time a few week's ago and his recollection actually jives with this customer. There's no browser mixup.

PM says he manually checked and found it working, implying he did nothing to correct the error and OP wasted his time because it worked for him. He's basically saying some delayed automation fixed the issue by the time PM manually checked it.

So PM either believed no issue existed or the temporary shit performance and automation to restart broken services were self clearing and not worth opening tickets.

• ThundasThundas Member
    edited March 2022

Wow after what you said on the other thread about this user, i doubt its a simple case of browser tabs.

@PulsedMedia said:
    You do realize that fee was a kind and polite request for you to move on to another provider, > without saying it aloud?

• @PulsedMedia said:
    You should raise such concerns on helldesk (intentional) first regardless, instead of going to the forums. We will remedify that extra charge, but we kindly also ask for you to consider the ticket yourself in full aswell.

The fee is self explanatory, so it's like trying to respond to someone saying "you always argue" by arguing back that you don't always argue back.

Aka "you wasted my time on a senseless ticket, so go right ahead and open another ticket about us telling you not to waste our time" makes no sense.

Thanked by 2dev077 sanvit
  • Thank you for the review OP
    Pulce media's offers and such seem really good, and I have been considering picking up a few boxes from them but this entire thread and the other topic has made me rethink it.
    Negative reviews might result in more customers for PM, and I say all the best to both, but I at least can read through others experiences and decide not to touch the provider in question with a 6Feet pole
    No matter how annoying a user is being, you never ever charge them, and you never just terminate all services of a user just because they raise a complain/ give you a well deserved bad review if you don't inform them of what's going on.
    Over all, Pulce media is a bad provider, stay away if you like your money and prefer not to deal with bullshit is my takeaway from this thread and their responses

• ive been testing them out got 2 box picked up on offer recently one 200gb ssd which was free for 1 month and another 1 tb for 2.99 euro i have no issues with them,they send me invoices for both box which i payed recently ,service is ok ,ssd box r fast then hdd ones

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Anyone wanna have a wager? :D

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • @Ahfaiahkid said: Wow after what you said on the other thread about this user, i doubt its a simple case of browser tabs.

Shitshow is real! And in the other case, don't forget PM started by accusing op of "fake screenshots". Also, i don't see any excuse / apologies, i only see "oh not our fault we had mixed tab issue" while op had, for real, to waste his time asking for PM to be more serious toward their customers ; op should bill a 4 euros fee to PM for wasting his time.

@falconner said: Pulce media's offers and such seem really good, and I have been considering picking up a few boxes from them but this entire thread and the other topic has made me rethink it.

Good point, as well much of us (previously customers) didn't talked loud about our issue with this provider. I had concerns as well and had to use some social skills to sort it out, even when i was no more a customer.

@falconner said: Negative reviews might result in more customers for PM, and I say all the best to both, but I at least can read through others experiences and decide not to touch the provider in question with a 6Feet pole

yep more reviews, even bad, helps provider to be seen. If you look for another service, there is few interesting but not that competitve regarding price. Whatbox, ByteSized, Ultra.CC (aka UltraSeedbox which has great prices).

@hyperblast said: like in the other case?? screen photo photoshoped?

Happy to see we are few to report this whole shitshow.

Thanked by 2sgno1 BlaZe
  • LisoLiso Member

Holy moly, never have I ever seen a provider this rude.

• dosaidosai Member

PM got banned from /r/seedboxes again

• At this point I think hiring a support rep from Fiverr would be better or at least look into some anger management classes...

• @dosai said:
    PM got banned from /r/seedboxes again

i guess his last resort would be to pay up the $100 invoice so all's good here at least