Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner kicks out Ukraine website from their service. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner kicks out Ukraine website from their service.

Comments

• If looking for real true news open YouTube and search for real videos from independent people.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2022

@jenkki said: If looking for real true news open YouTube and search for real videos from independent people.

https://www.bbc.com/news/60589965

@hyperblast said: both sides are lying. anyone who believes otherwise is very naive.

I am watching quite a few independent channels, from CNN to al-jazeera and so far I have found sensationalism driving CNN to exaggerate stuff. The rest are way more credible, but about 10% exaggerating too.
    I also watched TV rain before it was shutdown as well as RT, Indian and Chinese sources (mainly cgtn).
    RT is not going full propaganda as some ppl might believe, they are hiding stuff, they are biased towards the Russians, of course, but they are not like Russian channels that show at home the separatists (and no Russian army) feeding the people which bombed them out of existence and liberating the suffering Russians under the nazi yoke, doing so in an environment where people have alternative sources would be purely suicidal, people would use those "reports" only for memes and laughter. RT is useful at this time, it gives an idea about what Russians believe they can hide and what they can't anymore which is, in itself, giving an idea about how they really think the war is going.
    The silver lining here is that is showing the Russians the disastruous state in which their army is after huge investment and lining the pockets of Putin cronies. The golden goose has been killed by Putin and his "base" is feeling the pinch.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Ha! BBC.

• edited March 2022

@Maounique said:

>

I am watching quite a few independent channels, from CNN to al-jazeera and so far I have found sensationalism driving CNN to exaggerate stuff. The rest are way more credible...

I dont know man, CNN, BBC, bla bla a, lot of bullshit. Lets me simplify stuff for you:

Why the West Attack/Invade Iraq, Lybia?

• For oil, for trading oil using USD, Using "democracy" as a reason.
    • Gaddafi want to trade oil with the gold dina, Saddam want to stop using usd to trade oil? Got instantly Democracy.
    • Both Lybia and Iraq are shithole now (Lybia used to be one of the richest African countries).
    • CIA is known for overthrowning/assassinating democratic elected leaders in other countries (Iran, Panama) for US economic interests.

Why Russian Attack/Invade Ukraine?

• For geopolitical: do you want Nato missles near your base (image Mexico allow Russia put missles near US border)
    • For oil / Energy security: Crimea are known to have big natural gas reserves. Putin want that. Want to secure Crimea in case Ukraine call Nato to take it back.
    • Ukraine leadership is incompetent, just play nice with Russia in the first place. Focus on cure corruption and economy, not kissing Nato ass. See Finland, they are not joining / kissing Nato ass, and they are doing fineeee with Russia.

I see more blood in the hand of the West (Nato, US) than Russia now.

• serv_eeserv_ee Member
    edited March 2022

For geopolitical: do you want Nato missles near your base

I'm not even going to explain the history why most ex Soviet countries are now in NATO but I will show you this. Also not a single NATO missile is in Pri-Baltica. But somehow we're still getting harassed almost weekly. By either constant airspace violations by their fighters or some stupid ass news trying to show how we're always bullying Russians here. Which is some made up bull...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bering_Strait#/media/File:Relief_map_of_USA_Alaska.png

But you can't bully a bully so you have to make up the most stupid excuses.

Thanked by 2DanSummer ooowwww
  • edited March 2022

@serv_ee said:

I'm not even going to explain the history why most ex Soviet countries are now in NATO but I will show you this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bering_Strait#/media/File:Relief_map_of_USA_Alaska.png

Man, Does Alaska host Washington Dc? Do you know where Moscow is? Russia can drop nuclear bom in some part of Alaska and no one will die.

Did Sweden, Finland join Nato? How they doing now? How Ex-soviet Countries joining Nato doing now? (promise of better economy? nope). They just want to join who is currently stronger financially.

• serv_eeserv_ee Member
    edited March 2022

@Goodtesteronline said:

@serv_ee said:

I'm not even going to explain the history why most ex Soviet countries are now in NATO but I will show you this.

Man, Does Alaska host Washington Dc? Do you know where Moscow is? Russia can drop nuclear bom in some part of Alaska and no one will die.

You do know the US has quite a few missiles in Alaska right? So why is Russia not crying about that?

Exactly my point about the bully situation.

As for the nukes...your supreme leader himself said he will not stoop as low as to use nukes. So which is it? Oh wait..he also said he's not going to attack Ukraine and is withdrawing troops from the border. Yeah that worked out exactly like he said.

edited March 2022

@Goodtesteronline said: For geopolitical: do you want Nato missles near your base (image Mexico allow Russia put missles near US border)

Russia has them already near us. They don't have enough in Kaliningrad apparently, now will put in Belarus too.

@Goodtesteronline said: Focus on cure corruption and economy,

Yep, that is the problem when Ukraine started doing that Putin cronies started losing out. If they kept his puppet in power nothing would have happened. A weak Ukraine was OK for Russia. Ukraine becoming prosperous is a fundamental threat to his idea that people in former SU countries will never be rich unless helped by Russia. Estonia, maybe, but Ukraine is much larger and proving they can rise from misery is not something he can afford Russians to find out. Democracy and prosperity hand in hand in a former SU large country? Anathema!

@Goodtesteronline said: Do you know where Moscow is? Russia can drop nuclear bom in some part of Alaska and no one will die.

Do you know where Warsaw, Vilnius are? If NATO can live with their capitals at 100 KM from Russian nukes while not having any nukes in the whole country, so can Russia while having tons of nukes. Don't launch and you wont die. The americans can drop 100 nukes in Russia and nobody will die.

• @Maounique said:

@Goodtesteronline said: For geopolitical: do you want Nato missles near your base (image Mexico allow Russia put missles near US border)

Russia has them already near us. They don't have enough in Kaliningrad apparently, now will put in Belarus too.

Yep, that is the problem when Ukraine started doing that Putin cronies started losing out. If they kept his puppet in power nothing would have happened. A weak Ukraine was OK for Russia. Ukraine becoming prosperous is a fundamental threat to his idea that people in former SU countries will never be rich unless helped by Russia. Estonia, maybe, but Ukraine is much larger and proving they can rise from misery is not something he can afford Russians to find out. Democracy and prosperity hand in hand in a former SU large country? Anathema!

Cough Poland cough.

• @serv_ee said:

You do know the US has quite a few missiles in Alaska right? So why is Russia not crying about that?

Do you know that the Northern East Coast of Russia is death right? No one live there. Do you know how cold and how hard to live/traveling there?

Do you know how close Ukraine to Moscow? Do you know that Ukraine consists mostly Flat land.

Can you transfer tanks from Alaska to Russia? how about that but from Ukraina to Moscow?

• serv_eeserv_ee Member
    edited March 2022

@Goodtesteronline said:

@serv_ee said:

Do you know that the Northern East Coast of Russia is death right? No one live there. Do you know how cold and how hard to live/traveling there?

Do you know how close Ukraine to Moscow? Do you know that Ukraine consists mostly Flat land.

Can you transfer tanks from Alaska to Russia? how about that but from Ukraina to Moscow?

Yes, yes and yes.

Do you know what ICBM stands for and what it's made for?

edited March 2022

@jar said: "Germany has an obligation to start WW3 for consistency"

WWI was started by the Austria-Hungary empire, technically. The casus belli was the assassination of their prince and his wife which is not beyond the realm of human understanding. The fact Serbia complied with almost all of their terms in the ultimatum notwithstanding, of course.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Maounique said:

>

Do you know that Ukraine have Western supported leaders since 2014?. The current guy and the guy before him. Corruption is even getting worst, not better. It is fact. Dont blame Putin, blame your own country men.

edited March 2022

@Goodtesteronline said: It is fact.

No, it is not.
    142 of 175 in 2014
    117 of 180 in 2020
    26 score in 2014
    33 score in 2020
    Yes, Ukraine is very corrupt even today, even ahead of Russia, but they are making constant progress.

Thanked by 1ooowwww
  • serv_eeserv_ee Member
    edited March 2022

@Goodtesteronline said:

@Maounique said:

>

Do you know that Ukraine have Western supported leaders since 2014?. The current guy and the guy before him. Corruption is even getting worst, not better. It is fact. Dont blame Putin, blame your own country men.

So it's bad to have west backed leaders but good if Russia backed leaders? Top kek! Somehow everything turns out the same in the end. The typical Russian propaganda "West bad we good hurr durr"

• @serv_ee said:

So it's bad to have west backed leaders but good if Russia backed leaders? Top kek!

How about learning and be like Finland? Be yourself bro, dont rely on anybody.

• @Goodtesteronline said: How Ex-soviet Countries joining Nato doing now? (promise of better economy? nope).

WTF? We DO have much better economy now.

Thanked by 2DanSummer ooowwww
  • serv_eeserv_ee Member
    edited March 2022

@Goodtesteronline said:

@serv_ee said:

So it's bad to have west backed leaders but good if Russia backed leaders? Top kek!

Worked well for Ukraine didn't it. And Finland and Sweden are already getting threats from Russia.

Hey, all the power to you. To each their own I guess. The west is bad as it is. But I still like driving my Audi, using the latest Ryzen and writing this on an Samsung S21 while booking a Boeing flight to the UK. Ehm...right, sorry.

Thanked by 2ooowwww iKeyZ

@serv_ee said: And Finland and Sweden are already getting threats from Russia.

And as a result of Ukraine invasion and those threats, the majority of the populations there, for the first time in history, wants to join NATO.

• @Maounique said:

@serv_ee said: And Finland and Sweden are already getting threats from Russia.

And as a result of Ukraine invasion and those threats, the majority of the populations there, for the first time in history, wants to join NATO.

I'm aware. I was just trying to point out why my country can't be like Finland. Especially considering our size and all.

Thanked by 1ooowwww
  • @serv_ee said:

@Goodtesteronline said:

@serv_ee said:

Worked well for Ukraine didn't it. And Finland and Sweden are already getting threats from Russia.

Hey, all the power to you. To each their own I guess. The west is bad as it is. But I still like driving my Audi, using the latest Ryzen and writing this on an Samsung S21 while booking a Boeing flight to the UK. Ehm...right, sorry.

The West is a big umbrella term. Now most of the good stuff coming from China, and other Asian countries. China (Phone), Japan (Toyota, biggest car brand?), Taiwan (TSMC biggest chip maker, Korea (Samsung?).

Did Taiwan, Korea, Japan commit Lybia, Iraq crime? Nope.

Your grand kids will probally using most of Chinese stuff in the furture.

• @Goodtesteronline said:

@serv_ee said:

@Goodtesteronline said:

@serv_ee said:

The West is a big umbrella term. Now most of the good stuff coming from China, and other Asian countries. China (Phone), Japan (Toyota, biggest car brand?), Taiwan (TSMC biggest chip maker, Korea (Samsung?).

Did Taiwan, Korea, Japan commit Lybia, Iraq crime? Nope.

Your grand kids will probally using most of Chinese stuff in the furture.

What?

I'm not even going to address the first part as you missed my point apparently.

Hey, me personally, I didn't like what the US started in Iraq and Afghanistan. But do you really think this "but they did it as well" mentality is normal?

• amjamj Member

@Goodtesteronline said:

In Feb 2022, the majority of Finns support NATO membership.
    Ukrainians also, like Finland :)

Thanked by 2TimboJones ooowwww
  • edited March 2022

@amj said:

@Goodtesteronline said:

If you follow populist opinions, you got people like Trump, Zelensky (who mess shit up big times). Finland is finee if they are continue to do what they were doing. Sometimes, people watch CNN too much, because that is the only channels they can watch. If there are more independent news channels out there, I will be more confident with the populist opinions, but right now? not.

edited March 2022

@Goodtesteronline said: Now most of the good stuff coming from China

But researched and developed in US/UK/EU. The Chinese did not invent the transistor, battery, did not issue the maxwell equations, did not design the smart phone, the CPUs, the computers, did not design the fashion items, watches, cars, planes, nukes, they make cheap replicas, many times illegally.
    When the Chinese will decide to start their war, we will have the measure of their economy and army too, if they have the time, because it is likely the world will end before that. Seeing what happens with their Russian friends, it is likely they will also realize how far they are from world supremacy.

• @Goodtesteronline said:

@amj said:

@Goodtesteronline said:

If you follow populist opinions, you got people like Trump, Zelensky (who mess shit up big times). Finland is finee if they are continue to do what they were doing. Sometimes, people watch CNN too much, because that is the only channels they can watch. If there are more independent news channels out there, I will be more confident with the populist opinions, but right now? not.

But see that's the thing. It's not your (nor Putin's) decision to make. It's the Finnish people right to decide. If you think it's populist so be it.

• edited March 2022

@Maounique said:

@Goodtesteronline said: Now most of the good stuff coming from China

But researched and developed in US/UK/EU. The Chinese did not invent the transistor, battery, did not issue the maxwell equations, did not design the smart phone, the CPUs, the computers, did not design the fashion items, watches, cars, planes, nukes, they make cheap replicas, many times illegally.

Haha, you will be remember for this when you are 10-20 years older. They have the brain and capabilities to do so. Look at their size alone. Look at Taiwan (tiny country) = biggest chip maker (tsmc) , Laptop (asus). Korea (tiny country) = Samsung, LG, Huyndai. Japan (Toyota, Panasonic Battery Tesla use). The richest guys in EU is selling clothing/fashion (LV?, Zara), Not so brainy huh?

• @Maounique said: I am watching quite a few independent channels, from CNN to al-jazeera

Really? CNN most lied channel from the West. Seems you are wrong with independency of them.

edited March 2022

@Goodtesteronline said: Korea (tiny country)

Has more population than Ukraine.

@Goodtesteronline said: biggest chip maker (tsmc)

Again, the chips are not designed there, but by ARM, Apple, Intel, etc.

@Goodtesteronline said: They have the brain and capabilities to do so.

Perhaps, but name one product they invented or designed of the many you listed.

@jenkki said: CNN most lied channel from the West.

That title is contested, but CNN has no chance in the face of OAN, Fox News and those are really-really low too in the top, there are way worse.

Thanked by 1ooowwww
  • @Goodtesteronline said: Why Russian Attack/Invade Ukraine?

For geopolitical: do you want Nato missles near your base (image Mexico allow Russia put missles near US border)

Your incompetent take on the issue shows the problem. Russia, one of the most corrupt country in the world and trying to corrupt all her neighbors. Mexico wouldn't think of putting Russia's missiles on their territory for few reasons. Chief among them being the maintenance history of Russian missiles. Venezuela considered it for few months and decided against it.

@Goodtesteronline said: For oil / Energy security: Crimea are known to have big natural gas reserves. Putin want that. Want to secure Crimea in case Ukraine call Nato to take it back.

Again, nonsense. Crimea will always be Ukrainian. Putin knows that which is why one of the point he's asking for during negotiation is for Ukraine to recognize it as Russian. I wonder why...

@Goodtesteronline said: Ukraine leadership is incompetent, just play nice with Russia in the first place. Focus on cure corruption and economy, not kissing Nato ass.

LOL. incompetent you say? The devil with a 15 meter long table is the incompetent one.
    I mean, the wannabe super power sent young conscript (18-20yr) into war in Ukraine. They all thought they were going to be greeted as liberators!

Some of their "Ready-to-Eat" meal expired in 2015! Would you feed your cat or dog a food that expired 7 years ago? that's why they're running and leaving their tanks behind.

https://www.businessinsider.com/putin-lied-to-russian-soldiers-left-them-unprepared-attack-nyt-2022-3

Thanked by 2ooowwww bulbasaur