Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bye Hetzner! We won't miss you. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bye Hetzner! We won't miss you.

124»

Comments

• @Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:
    Too many politicians here.BBC needs you guys.And one more thing,I hope you will deal with the matter on its own merits.Why do you always elevate the affairs of one person to the affairs of the Chinese?Since I joined in this community,I have saw a lot here.No more politicians here plz.

Ob, Boi, BBC must divulged a lot of atrocities about your shithole country, thay are truly living rent free in your yellow glass heart. Telling a fact that Chinese age statistically terrible customeres has nothing to do with politic, if you want to get respected, learn some common sense, try to be a normal human

what the hell man.Don't always look so superior.If you want to learn real China.Please come to China and have a look.Is this your culture that considers itself superior to others?Yes you are right,I have no common sense and you have.You have won.Wish you happy.

Why I think they are inferior? Because there are providers claiming numeric evidence showing that you people are greedy unreasonable scalpers and you twats are just playing the victim and whining nonsense indoctrinated by your ccp nationalists master

Dude.There are bad people in every country.No mattet what is the nat> @ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:
    Too many politicians here.BBC needs you guys.And one more thing,I hope you will deal with the matter on its own merits.Why do you always elevate the affairs of one person to the affairs of the Chinese?Since I joined in this community,I have saw a lot here.No more politicians here plz.

Ob, Boi, BBC must divulged a lot of atrocities about your shithole country, thay are truly living rent free in your yellow glass heart. Telling a fact that Chinese age statistically terrible customeres has nothing to do with politic, if you want to get respected, learn some common sense, try to be a normal human

what the hell man.Don't always look so superior.If you want to learn real China.Please come to China and have a look.Is this your culture that considers itself superior to others?Yes you are right,I have no common sense and you have.You have won.Wish you happy.

Why I think they are inferior? Because there are providers claiming numeric evidence showing that you people are greedy unreasonable scalpers and you twats are just playing the victim and whining nonsense indoctrinated by your ccp nationalists master

Dude.Every country has some bad guys.When you accuse them please do not cover the whole race.Matter of fact is what really matters.And one more thing,CCP couldn't represent all Chinese(even though in China Mainland).And I didn't play a victim here.I am here just because you guys raise a person's affairs to the affairs of the Chinese people.I am a Chiner and I do not want to be involved.You can accusr OP but please don't turn this into a prejudice against the Chinese.

do ha said ve a notion about what ratio means ?

So which provider can give some accurate statistics?I would like to see that.Plz show me.

do i need to reiterate what randvegeta said again? and there are also inception hosting .you won't believe any w> ay , its all just western superior prejudice or racism or someother 20th century nationalist bullshit ,you guys just infinite excuses for being twats

Wait wait wait.Why do you think you know what other people think?And summarize for others?.its all just western superior prejudice or racism or someother 20th century nationalist bullshit .Did I have say something like this?

And I also noticed that randvegeta's saying.Actually I am grateful what he said,there still 75% are good customers.They are really Chinese. So this is noting to do with Chinese Culture.It's person affairs.

You just missed what he replied to another china fragile Porcelain girl

Of course. Every country has this problem, but the ratios differ.

There's definitely a cultural aspect to things, which I've noticed. Probably due to my own cultural biases, I find it easiest to deal with US, UK and HK customers. The group that comprise the 65% in China make up more like 85% in my culturally biased countries.

Lithuanian customers are problematic... as are Germans... Again... I mean that relatively speaking. The vast majority are perfectly fine, but I expect a higher proportion of them to be problematic than US/UK/HK customers. And again, it's probably cultural.

• @ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

Dude.There are bad people in every country.No mattet what is the nat> @ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

Dude.Every country has some bad guys.When you accuse them please do not cover the whole race.Matter of fact is what really matters.And one more thing,CCP couldn't represent all Chinese(even though in China Mainland).And I didn't play a victim here.I am here just because you guys raise a person's affairs to the affairs of the Chinese people.I am a Chiner and I do not want to be involved.You can accusr OP but please don't turn this into a prejudice against the Chinese.

So which provider can give some accurate statistics?I would like to see that.Plz show me.

do i need to reiterate what randvegeta said again? and there are also inception hosting .you won't believe any way , its all just western superior prejudice or racism or someother 20th century nationalist bullshit ,you guys just infinite excuses for being twats

Wait wait wait.Why do you think you know what other people think?And summarize for others?.its all just western superior prejudice or racism or someother 20th century nationalist bullshit .Did I have say something like this?

And I also noticed that randvegeta's saying.Actually I am grateful what he said,there still 75% are good customers.They are really Chinese. So this is noting to do with Chinese Culture.It's person affairs.

Lmao , you are play victim again , didn't you mention western superior prejudice from start , just keep practicing the satndard ccp parlnce , it is very 'persuading'

Ah.Yes Yes Yes .You are right.From the start I did say prejudice,but it's yours not western's.Why you always push your minds to others who is not involved in this topic.

• DediRockDediRock Member, Patron Provider

Thats exactly my understanding.

@gdarko said:
    Hetzner is running out of IPs so they had to put IP setup price and increase their prices drastically. It looks like they have a hard time obtaining new IP blocks...

• @Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

do i need to reiterate what randvegeta said again? and there are also inception hosting .you won't believe any way , its all just western superior prejudice or racism or someother 20th century nationalist bullshit ,you guys just infinite excuses for being twats

you missed he actually says Chinese has way higher ratio of trash user and it makes severing the good user pointless. yeah , totally normal .this may have something to do with illiteracy

@randvegeta Did I misunderstand your sayings?Can I have a clear response?

can you just read the whole thread rather than sapmming your hard feelings ? this may be normal in Chinese culture but it can be annoying for someone with serious business other than catering your fragile national ego

There's definitely a cultural aspect to things, which I've noticed. Probably due to my own cultural biases, I find it easiest to deal with US, UK and HK customers. The group that comprise the 65% in China make up more like 85% in my culturally biased countries.

Lithuanian customers are problematic... as are Germans... Again... I mean that relatively speaking. The vast majority are perfectly fine, but I expect a higher proportion of them to be problematic than US/UK/HK customers. And again, it's probably cultural.

• @ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

do i need to reiterate what randvegeta said again? and there are also inception hosting .you won't believe any w> ay , its all just western superior prejudice or racism or someother 20th century nationalist bullshit ,you guys just infinite excuses for being twats

Probably due to my own cultural biases

Did you get this ?

• @ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

you missed he actually says Chinese has way higher ratio of trash user and it makes severing the good user pointless. yeah , totally normal .this may have something to do with illiteracy

@randvegeta Did I misunderstand your sayings?Can I have a clear response?

can you just read the whole thread rather than sapmming your hard feelings ? this may be normal in Chinese culture but it can be annoying for someone with serious business other than catering your **fragile national ego **

Once Again.

• CheepCluckCheepCluck Member
    edited January 2022

@Franzkafka said: Probably due to my own cultural biases

Did you get this ?

Everyone has them. I've had a fair share of shit Chinese nationals as customers, I've also had pretty decent humans who where also from the PRC too. I can say the same about Americans, Brits, Europeans, Russians, Indians, Africans, Martians, and Pineapple Sugar Apple Guavians.
    There is just a lot more Chinese people, a country of more than 1 Billion. Thats more than double the shit compared to Americans. Bigger odds finding you a real high fructose mango turd peesicle.

• @Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

Probably due to my own cultural biases

Did you get this ?

you know what imply means right ? And i also just said higher of ratio of humanoid garbage , are you gonna refute that too ?

• there are 1.4B people in China. if 0.1% are troublemakers, thats 1.4million to deal with.

So, providers who want to tap on Chinese money should have a good understanding of how Chinese consumers think, and how to react or plan accordingly.

or wait for another 2 decades before stepping in , since chinese population cannot replace 1:1 for sure

This discussion has been closed.