Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bye Hetzner! We won't miss you. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bye Hetzner! We won't miss you.

Comments

• @stevewatson301 said:

@ask_seek_knock said: Obviously, his language is Mandarin, which is often used for wolf-warrior diplomacy.

It actually explains a lot about the behaviours of MJJs, thanks for mentioning the term.
    For others who are interested: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_warrior_diplomacy, specifically:

China's wolf warrior diplomacy in the 21st century is characterized by the use of confrontational rhetoric by Chinese diplomats [and] coercive behavior[.]

Oh, Canadians are familiar with those cocksuckers and their "diplomacy". Most recently their responses to governments pulling out of Olympics in protest of the sexually assaulted tennis player and their cover-up. They're all like, "you'll pay for that", totally ignoring that the worst Olympics in history was going to be caused by COVID that came from China in the first place.

Thanked by 1ooowwww
  • @xiaopigu said:

@stevewatson301 said:

@ask_seek_knock said: Obviously, his language is Mandarin, which is often used for wolf-warrior diplomacy.

It actually explains a lot about the behaviours of MJJs, thanks for mentioning the term.
    For others who are interested: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_warrior_diplomacy, specifically:

China's wolf warrior diplomacy in the 21st century is characterized by the use of confrontational rhetoric by Chinese diplomats [and] coercive behavior[.]

I hope that one day the mineral water you drink will be increased in price to the point where you can't afford it. :)

It is a pleasure to do business with you. :)

Chinese are truly garbage at insulting people.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@hyperblast said:
    well... as a fin, you can talk smart because electricity prices in finland are sensationally low compared to germany!
    And the electricity certainly flows pretty quickly from Loviisa to Kerava. :)

That much is true. Lucky that way. I think we would need to increase prices too if we paid as much as Germany.

That on top of half of year being very cheap cooling being so cold here up north

• @Franzkafka said:
    Too many politicians here.BBC needs you guys.And one more thing,I hope you will deal with the matter on its own merits.Why do you always elevate the affairs of one person to the affairs of the Chinese?Since I joined in this community,I have saw a lot here.No more politicians here plz.

Why your heard always has a higher concentration of literally degenerated twats? 5000 years of inbred led to that

• @Franzkafka said:
    Too many politicians here.BBC needs you guys.And one more thing,I hope you will deal with the matter on its own merits.Why do you always elevate the affairs of one person to the affairs of the Chinese?Since I joined in this community,I have saw a lot here.No more politicians here plz.

Ob, Boi, BBC must divulged a lot of atrocities about your shithole country, thay are truly living rent free in your yellow glass heart. Telling a fact that Chinese age statistically terrible customeres has nothing to do with politic, if you want to get respected, learn some common sense, try to be a normal human

• FranzkafkaFranzkafka Member
    edited January 2022

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

Ob, Boi, BBC must divulged a lot of atrocities about your shithole country, thay are truly living rent free in your yellow glass heart. Telling a fact that Chinese age statistically terrible customeres has nothing to do with politic, if you want to get respected, learn some common sense, try to be a normal human

what the hell man.Don't always look so superior.If you want to learn real China.Please come to China and have a look.Is this your culture that considers itself superior to others?Yes you are right,I have no common sense and you have.You have won.Wish you happy.

• Trash exists on both sides of the road in a shithole.

edited January 2022

@CheepCluck said:
    Trash exists on both sides of the road in a shithole.

Nice conclusion.The End.

• @Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

what the hell man.Don't always look so superior.If you want to learn real China.Please come to China and have a look.Why do you have the conclusion that all Chinese are "abnormal"?Is this your culture that considers itself superior to others?

Oof, playing the victim again, yeah yeah, being twats is perfectly acceptable in Chinese culture, a truly glamorous heritage

• xiaopiguxiaopigu Member
    edited January 2022

@Franzkafka said:

You know what?

Those people are like having a "political tumor" in their head, and it has reached a very serious level.

They can't stop talking about political attacks, as they are the most superior god on earth.

If the Chinese do not complain, they will say that the Chinese are suppressed by the government and dare not speak out.

When the Chinese complain, they say, "Look, this is typical of the dramatic Chinese."

Double standard to the extreme.

It's not normal as a consumer to complain about high prices??????

Is this "lowendtalk" without the "low price" label??????

Say the price is high is like hurting their fragile hearts.

And yes, many businesses here, probably expressing dissatisfaction affects their sales.

It's the fault of the Chinese make the electricity price high in Germany ? Is it not because of the German politicians caused by the reason?

They have a lot of problems of their own.

These people, who do not feel the pain of people on the roadside, who do not feel the pain of high tax bills, feel "Freedom" by his self-imposed superiority.

It's just their vicious mouths are more flexible than others.

But in the end, they are also at the bottom of the food chain.

• @Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

what the hell man.Don't always look so superior.If you want to learn real China.Please come to China and have a look.Is this your culture that considers itself superior to others?Yes you are right,I have no common sense and you have.You have won.Wish you happy.

Why I think they are inferior? Because there are providers claiming numeric evidence showing that you people are greedy unreasonable scalpers and you twats are just playing the victim and whining nonsense indoctrinated by your ccp nationalists master

• @ask_seek_knock said:

For anyone who is interested in learning Chinese, go to Taiwan.

learning Chinese, go to Taiwan?

Are you trying to say, learn English, please go to Australia?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• @xiaopigu said:

@Franzkafka said:

You know what?

Those people are like having a "political tumor" in their head, and it has reached a very serious level.

They can't stop talking about political attacks, as they are the most superior god on earth.

If the Chinese do not complain, they will say that the Chinese are suppressed by the government and dare not speak out.

When the Chinese complain, they say, "Look, this is typical of the dramatic Chinese."

And yes, many businesses here, probably expressing dissatisfaction affects their sales.

It's the fault of the Chinese make the electricity price high in Germany ? Is it not because of the German politicians caused by the reason?

These people, who do not feel the pain of people on the roadside, who do not feel the pain of high tax bills, feel "Freedom" by his self-imposed superiority.

Monkeys are trying so hard to play with words, it's not about politics, just people fed up with whining britches, which appears so frequently in a certain group suffer from severe inferior complexity

• ooowwwwooowwww Member
    edited January 2022

@xiaopigu said:

@ask_seek_knock said:

For anyone who is interested in learning Chinese, go to Taiwan.

learning Chinese, go to Taiwan?

Are you trying to say, learn English, please go to Australia?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

At least Taiwanese are not that dumb to samsh their antiques and torture their culture professors in a 'cultural revolution', which is another great achievement committed by 'non-political' Chinese who were just really religiously zealot with their
    master mao's crazy whims

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
  • @ooowwww said:

@xiaopigu said:

@Franzkafka said:

You know what?

Monkeys are trying so hard to play with words, it's not about politics, just people fed up with whining britches, which appears so frequently in a certain group suffer from severe inferior complexity

i am monkey :# You are a banana.

Bananas will eventually rot. <3 :smile:

• @xiaopigu said:

@ooowwww said:

@xiaopigu said:

@Franzkafka said:

You know what?

Like monkeys are immortal? God you are really as dumb as your avatar.

• @ooowwww said:

@xiaopigu said:

@ooowwww said:

@xiaopigu said:

@Franzkafka said:

You know what?

If you're not a banana? What are you? A pineapple? :#

• @xiaopigu said:

@ooowwww said:

@xiaopigu said:

@ooowwww said:

@xiaopigu said:

@Franzkafka said:

You know what?

really witty and mature , quite an impressive Chinese culture demonstration :smiley:

edited January 2022

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

Why I think they are inferior? Because there are providers claiming numeric evidence showing that you people are greedy unreasonable scalpers and you twats are just playing the victim and whining nonsense indoctrinated by your ccp nationalists master

Dude.There are bad people in every country.No mattet what is the nationality> @ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

Dude.Every country has some bad guys.When you accuse them please do not cover the whole race.Matter of fact is what really matters.And one more thing,CCP couldn't represent all Chinese(even though in China Mainland).And I didn't play a victim here.I am here just because you guys raise a person's affairs to the affairs of the Chinese people.I am a Chinese and I do not want to be involved.You can accuse OP but please don't turn this into a prejudice against the Chinese.

• @Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

Dude.There are bad people in every country.No mattet what is the nat> @ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

Dude.Every country has some bad guys.When you accuse them please do not cover the whole race.Matter of fact is what really matters.And one more thing,CCP couldn't represent all Chinese(even though in China Mainland).And I didn't play a victim here.I am here just because you guys raise a person's affairs to the affairs of the Chinese people.I am a Chiner and I do not want to be involved.You can accusr OP but please don't turn this into a prejudice against the Chinese.

do have a notion about what ratio means ?

• @xiaopigu said: Are you trying to say, learn English, please go to Australia?

Why not? They speak English there, do they not?

Thanked by 1ooowwww
    edited January 2022

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

Dude.There are bad people in every country.No mattet what is the nat> @ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

Dude.Every country has some bad guys.When you accuse them please do not cover the whole race.Matter of fact is what really matters.And one more thing,CCP couldn't represent all Chinese(even though in China Mainland).And I didn't play a victim here.I am here just because you guys raise a person's affairs to the affairs of the Chinese people.I am a Chiner and I do not want to be involved.You can accusr OP but please don't turn this into a prejudice against the Chinese.

do have a notion about what ratio means ?

So which provider can give some accurate statistics?I would like to see that.Plz show me.

• @ooowwww said:

@xiaopigu said:

@ooowwww said:

@xiaopigu said:

@ooowwww said:

@xiaopigu said:

@Franzkafka said:

You know what?

really witty and mature , quite an impressive Chinese culture demonstration :smiley:

oh ~ I know, you are Pineapple Sugar Apple and Guava :D

• @xiaopigu said: oh ~ I know, you are Pineapple Sugar Apple and Guava

Alright is this one of those weird Chinese word games where it sounds like a fruit drink, but it means something completely different?

• ooowwwwooowwww Member
    edited January 2022

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

do ha said ve a notion about what ratio means ?

So which provider can give some accurate statistics?I would like to see that.Plz show me.

do i need to reiterate what randvegeta said again? and there are also inception hosting .you won't believe any way , its all just western superior prejudice or racism or someother 20th century nationalist bullshit ,you guys just infinite excuses for being twats

• @CheepCluck said:

@xiaopigu said: oh ~ I know, you are Pineapple Sugar Apple and Guava

Alright is this one of those weird Chinese word games where it sounds like a fruit drink, but it means something completely different?

i am starting to worry about these chinese with great human virtue ,it's kinda delusional to mention random fruits incessantly

edited January 2022

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

do i need to reiterate what randvegeta said again? and there are also inception hosting .you won't believe any way , its all just western superior prejudice or racism or someother 20th century nationalist bullshit ,you guys just infinite excuses for being twats

Wait wait wait.Why do you think you know what other people think?And summarize for others?.its all just western superior prejudice or racism or someother 20th century nationalist bullshit .Did I have say something like this?

And I also noticed that randvegeta's saying.Actually I am grateful what he said,there still 75% are good customers.They are really Chinese. So this is noting to do with Chinese Culture.It's person affairs.

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock
  • ooowwwwooowwww Member
    edited January 2022

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

Wait wait wait.Why do you think you know what other people think?And summarize for others?.its all just western superior prejudice or racism or someother 20th century nationalist bullshit .Did I have say something like this?

And I also noticed that randvegeta's saying.Actually I am grateful what he said,there still 75% are good customers.They are really Chinese. So this is noting to do with Chinese Culture.It's person affairs.

you missed he actually says Chinese has way higher ratio of trash user and it makes severing the good user pointless. yeah , totally normal .this may have something to do with illiteracy

• @Franzkafka said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

Lmao , you are play victim again , didn't you mention western superior prejudice from start , just keep practicing the satndard ccp parlnce , it is very 'persuading'

• @ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

@Franzkafka said:

@ooowwww said:

@Franzkafka said:

you missed he actually says Chinese has way higher ratio of trash user and it makes severing the good user pointless. yeah , totally normal .this may have something to do with illiteracy

@randvegeta Did I misunderstand your sayings?Can I have a clear response?

This discussion has been closed.