Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAZI.ro | ALL LXC containers suspended - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAZI.ro | ALL LXC containers suspended

Comments

• @Durs said:
    Everybody who want join please massage me.
    I am searching for people who are willing to share a port.

Searching for 11 people.

Cost for everybody 1€ additonal per year.

@ Florin

We have two options:

1. Nearly same like before

Florin can you accept to add each of them 1 € / year to the invoice. That everybody pay himself?

You get from me ONE message who VPS customer, with the VPS.... get which port range.

I Organize this, if we have the list complete i inform you.

Option 2. (more risk) (Is possible, but i am not the perfect it expert.

All VPS will be connected together network. I make port 80, 81 nginx proxy manger. We share the login and trust and work together.

Option 2 you need add 1 € per year too Florin.
    Each customer.

Which solution you prefer Florin?

+1

• DursDurs Member
    edited December 2021

@hk5354 said:

@Durs said:

Searching for 11 people.

@ Florin

We have two options:

Florin can you accept to add each of them 1 € / year to the invoice. That everybody pay himself?

You get from me ONE message who VPS customer, with the VPS.... get which port range.

All VPS will be connected together network. I make port 80, 81 nginx proxy manger. We share the login and trust and work together.

Each customer.

+1

please contact Florin
    Somebody have gifted the money Florin is organizing this.

Florin:

BIG UPDATE
    Someone from LET who wanna remain anonymous donated 18 eur for those who want to use NAT with IP with only 12 customers per IP.
    I'm not able to say who deserve this and who not, reputation on LET will be your card, so DM me if you want to keep your VM without paying anything extra first year, then 1 eur extra for next year.
    Also, we managed to refund people also with Stripe/Mobilpay for those who used them during ordering.
    Just contact us and we'll proceed with refund.
    Best regards, Florin.

• stenysteny Member
    edited December 2021

@FlorinMarian said:
    For those who want dedicated IPv4 we're going down at 6 eur/year for this feature because we started process of renting our own subnet /24 and I have no idea how many days will spend with contract and then routing propagation.

Got two NATs for 5.99€ each, would it be possible to cancel just one and use it as a credit to get the dedicated IP address for the second one? (technically it's still 0.01€ missing though).

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@kjinxs said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    For those who want dedicated IPv4 we're going down at 6 eur/year for this feature because we started process of renting our own subnet /24 and I have no idea how many days will spend with contract and then routing propagation.

Would it be possible to order one IPv4 and share it between two of my LXC VPS?

You can do it yourself:

1. Assign the public IPv4 addresses to one container.
    2. Establish VXLAN tunnels from dual stack container to your other containers.
    3. Assign private IPv4 addresses to your other containers.

I have a blog article for a similar setup: Enable IPv4 Access in EUserv IPv6-only VS2-free.
    EUserv VS2-free is LXC container, so I believe it will work here too.

If you already have a dual stack server nearby, and its IPv6 latency to Hazi is low (preferably less than 10ms), you can follow the same guide to share your existing IPv4 to your IPv6-only container.

• @FlorinMarian said:
    I guess not, because we'll have too many bridges.
    We can proceed with VM condensation and you'll receive an upgraded packet as a combination of your two containers.
    Hope it helps, Florin.

Alright, thanks! I guess combining the VMs could work. I'll think on it and contact you once I get home later this week myself. :)

• @yoursunny said:
    You can do it yourself:

I have a blog article for a similar setup: Enable IPv4 Access in EUserv IPv6-only VS2-free.

If you already have a dual stack server nearby, and its IPv6 latency to Hazi is low (preferably less than 10ms), you can follow the same guide to share your existing IPv4 to your IPv6-only container.

Hmm, this definitely sounds interesting! Thanks, I'll take a look at your blog later and see if this might work for me.

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

Tomorrow we'll have a giveaway with 3 winners, each will receive one dedicated IPv4 for first year of their LXC containers (replaced reduced NATed setup).
    I choose this way because dramma will start again when one of those 12 will proceed with exposed attack method which is undetectable on NAT and every single VM will have to be destroyed without any kind of refund, and I try to avoid this situation.
    Best regards, Florin.

• Oh my God.. so much drama for this holiday.

Can you just let me use IPv6 only?
    I'll try to use @yoursunny guide.

@Fritz said:
    Oh my God.. so much drama for this holiday.

Can you just let me use IPv6 only?
    I'll try to use @yoursunny guide.

We can try but let me arrive home tomorrow evening because I slept under 3 hours last night and I'm not on my best.
    Best regards, Florin.

• @FlorinMarian said:
    Tomorrow we'll have a giveaway with 3 winners, each will receive one dedicated IPv4 for first year of their LXC containers (replaced reduced NATed setup).

Instead of 3 free, you could provide dedicated IPv4 for all in discounted price so that everyone wins.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I remember Romania because of one person: Nadia Comaneci.

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian

@jmaxwell said:

@FlorinMarian said:

Instead of 3 free, you could provide dedicated IPv4 for all in discounted price so that everyone wins.

There are over 100 VMs, not a good deal to share 18 eur with them.

Thanked by 2yoursunny mruczek
  • @FlorinMarian said:

@jmaxwell said:

@FlorinMarian said:

There are over 100 VMs, not a good deal to share 18 eur with them.

Understandable, have a nice day.

• @Durs said:

Searching for 11 people.

@ Florin

We have two options:

Each customer.

I'm in.
    I suggest creating a group in Telegram or any other messenger for more coordination

• @Ata said:

@Durs said:

Searching for 11 people.

@ Florin

We have two options:

Each customer.

I'm in.
    I suggest creating a group in Telegram or any other messenger for more coordination

Guess that plan has been shot down by Florin. No IP sharing

• 6€ a year is also good for IPv4.
    Do I have to open a ticket to receive the payment link?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

No, you don't need to because you've already opened one, here on LET.

edited December 2021

@Ata said:
    6€ a year is also good for IPv4.
    Do I have to open a ticket to receive the payment link?

Just use "Add funds" option from billing panel and then open a ticket asking for dedicated IPv4 :smile:
    Thank you for your cooperation!

• I can confirm that the change was successful.
    I have a dedicated IP . And my data are also available.

Thanks again.

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • Same here, I got dedicated ip and the transition was smooth.

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • Hallo Florin,

enjoy your free holiday. How muvh would be cost an IPV4 > @yoursunny said:

@kjinxs said:

@FlorinMarian said:

Would it be possible to order one IPv4 and share it between two of my LXC VPS?

You can do it yourself:

Thank your sunny.

Such i think i am looking already so long.

youre great

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • @FlorinMarian - did you find out who the abuser was? Did you inform the authorities?

@default said:
    @FlorinMarian - did you find out who the abuser was? Did you inform the authorities?

Hello!
    No, I didn't found out who abused and is impossible to do it as long that guy just used random ports generated by kernel to connect outside.
    I'm kind of guy who tries to solve solve his own problems, not waiting for others to do it for him :smile:

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@FlorinMarian said:

@default said:
    @FlorinMarian - did you find out who the abuser was? Did you inform the authorities?

Hello!
    No, I didn't found out who abused and is impossible to do it as long that guy just used random ports generated by kernel to connect outside.

It should be possible to statically assign a range of outgoing ports to each containers.
    Then, as long as the abuse report mentions port numbers, the offending container is identifiable.

@yoursunny said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@default said:

Hello!

It should be possible to statically assign a range of outgoing ports to each containers.
    Then, as long as the abuse report mentions port numbers, the offending container is identifiable.

No idea how to do that but it's too late btw, I already dropped 1500 eur from my pocket for /24 to avoid NAT :smile:
    Thank you for suggestion, brother.

• @FlorinMarian said:

@default said:

Hello!
    I'm kind of guy who tries to solve solve his own problems, not waiting for others to do it for him :smile:

time to look in their garden!

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@cybertech said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@default said:

Hello!

time to look in their garden!

Better not.

• @FlorinMarian said:

@yoursunny said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@default said:

Hello!

No idea how to do that but it's too late btw, I already dropped 1500 eur from my pocket for /24 to avoid NAT :smile:

1500 € for how long?
    1 or 5 years?

@Durs said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@yoursunny said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@default said:

Hello!

1500 € for how long?
    1 or 5 years?

Only one year

• @FlorinMarian said:

@yoursunny said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@default said:

Hello!

time for breaking deals!