Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAZI.ro | ALL LXC containers suspended - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAZI.ro | ALL LXC containers suspended

Comments

• @FlorinMarian said:

• use IPv6 only

I vote yes for this option. Did you decide yet?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@jmaxwell said:

@FlorinMarian said:

• use IPv6 only

I vote yes for this option. Did you decide yet?

Tested few minutes ago and it doesn't work as it should. Still needs an IPv4 (even NATed) with our current setup. We'll take care about this next night when I'll come back.

Thanked by 1Void
  • @LTniger said: Mr. Florin, do you know that you are very unqualified to run web hosting business? You do not have a clue about possible risks and data hosted with you is in great, real danger to be lost.

You enable cp hosters and skids to perform their criminal activities. Stop what you are doing, learn basics. It is so cringy to watch such incompetence. Only Borta was worse.

How about some constructive criticism instead of that bullshit?
    Some people are here only to stir up drama...

People make mistakes, they learn, they do better.

Thanked by 2Ata mrTom
  • hk5354hk5354 Member
    edited December 2021

@FlorinMarian said:

@hk5354 said:

@hzhoanglee said:
    I'm currently using it for my backup purpose, which is really good. So sad to hear this :(

same here , it is a very bad experience for the other user who is using your service in the right way.

I really know what you mean, but this happen when you can't find "black sheep".
    Please accept my apologies, is over my knowledge & resources to help you in another way.
    Best regards, Florin.

May I have a suggestion? Keep the NAT plan back for those who only enable connection for a white list? (Enable an IP white List for inbound (which like 20 IPs), which open connection to their own server or something else, which protect their service only open to themself but not public)

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Murv said: How about some constructive criticism instead of that bullshit?

I strongly recommend BetterLET for a better LET experience.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @Murv said:

@LTniger said: Mr. Florin, do you know that you are very unqualified to run web hosting business? You do not have a clue about possible risks and data hosted with you is in great, real danger to be lost.

You enable cp hosters and skids to perform their criminal activities. Stop what you are doing, learn basics. It is so cringy to watch such incompetence. Only Borta was worse.

Do you know that his "data center" is in basement and server rack is from wood? He has no competence to run business in this area. He experiments with his "customers" and in finale he hosts scummy cp hosters and skids.

What construct do you need more? He is dangerous.

@LTniger said:

@Murv said:

@LTniger said: Mr. Florin, do you know that you are very unqualified to run web hosting business? You do not have a clue about possible risks and data hosted with you is in great, real danger to be lost.

Do you know that his "data center" is in basement and server rack is from wood? He has no competence to run business in this area. He experiments with his "customers" and in finale he hosts scummy cp hosters and skids.

You are experiencing a massive confusion.
    You talk about @Calin , not about me.

• @brueggus said: I strongly recommend BetterLET for a better LET experience.

Wow... I'm blown away...
    The thing is, something like that shouldn't have to exist in the first place... I already miss the BF thread. People were much nicer back then...

@LTniger said: Do you know that his "data center" is in basement and server rack is from wood? He has no competence to run business in this area. He experiments with his "customers" and in finale he hosts scummy cp hosters and skids.

What?

• @FlorinMarian said:

@LTniger said:

@Murv said:

Wait, aren't you the same? :open_mouth:

@LTniger said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@LTniger said:

@Murv said:

Absolutelly not.
    I never had any touch with @Calin and @cociu even if we share same country.
    Best regards, Florin.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2021

@ezeth said:
    I am not surprised this happened though. You should start by removing the following payment methods: Paysafecard, Coinbase (Cryptocurrency). Accepting these is literally asking for illegal stuff to be run on your vps

While Paysafecard is certainly more anonymous than CC, I don't think it's just because PSC. Like @FlorinMarian mentioned, Paysafecard is widely spread in Germany (because too many ppl still dont use/have a credit card). Many long established providers offer payments via Paysafecard yet seem to be able to stick around perfectly fine. One example would be Deinserverhost ( @ChristianDSH ). Other providers who accept Paysafecard would be ZAP-Hosting, Signaltransmitter @sthosting , Host-Unlimited.de and @noezde . While the extra anonymity Paysafecard payments bring with them may add to the higher abuse rate, it seems to me that for many established providers this does not seem to be the (sole) reason why they'd have to close down their business.

Thanked by 2sthosting noezde
  • ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

@Ympker said:

@ezeth said:
    I am not surprised this happened though. You should start by removing the following payment methods: Paysafecard, Coinbase (Cryptocurrency). Accepting these is literally asking for illegal stuff to be run on your vps

While Paysafecard is certainly more anonymous than CC, I don't think it's just because PSC. Like @FlorinMarian mentioned, Paysafecard is widely spread in Germany (because too many ppl still dont use/have a credit card). Many long established providers offer payments via Paysafecard yet seem to be able to stick around perfectly fine. One example would be Deinserverhost ( @ChristianDSH ). Other providers who accept Paysafecard would be ZAP-Hosting, Signaltransmitter @sthosting , Host-Unlimited.de and @noezde . While the extra anonymity Paysafecard payments bring with them may add to the higher abuse rate, it seems to me that for many established providers this does not seem to be the (sole) reason why they'd have to close down their business.

Maybe, I just said paysafecard because you can buy it with crypto at many stores

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @ezeth said:

@Ympker said:

@ezeth said:

Maybe, I just said paysafecard because you can buy it with crypto at many stores

Ah, gotcha. We even had PSC vending machines where you paid with cash, for that matter.

• AndrewsAndrews Member
    edited December 2021

@FlorinMarian said:

@LTniger said:

@Murv said:

maybe he is confused because you both (Calin and you) are putting space before commas, and his subconscious tells him that he is talking to the same person :D

we, people of LET are starting to have a feeling, that every Romanian business entity here sooner or later have one common style: YOU JUST DON'T DELIVER ORDERED AND PAID SERVICES

over and over again, only changing excuses, company names and "Mondays(tm)"

sorry, but it looks just that way

• got the email today as well. I haven't even used the server yet lmfao

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited December 2021

big problem this is, also offering ipv6 only services in a dc with no IPv6 is.. problem isnt it

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • @slownedstark said:
    got the email today as well. I haven't even used the server yet lmfao

how many more of PROVIDER INVOLUCRATIONS will happen till end of this year??? every day there is another one going down

it just starts with e-mails

• @FlorinMarian said:

@LTniger said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@LTniger said:

@Murv said:

Absolutelly not.
    I never had any touch with @Calin and @cociu even if we share same country.
    Best regards, Florin.

I'am sorry then, it was honest misstake.

@Andrews said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@LTniger said:

@Murv said:

maybe he is confused because you both (Calin and you) are putting space before commas, and his subconscious tells him that he is talking to the same person :D

we, people of LET are starting to have a feeling, there every Romanian business entity here sooner or later have one common style: YOU JUST DON'T DELIVER ORDERED AND PAID SERVICES

I can see your point of view.
    Everybody who asks for it will receive full refund, I'm not interested in selling my reputation.
    Best regards, Florin

• @slownedstark said:
    got the email today as well. I haven't even used the server yet lmfao

Same here. Hopefully it's possible to come up with at least some sort of solution.

• @FlorinMarian said:

@Andrews said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@LTniger said:

@Murv said:

we, people of LET are starting to have a feeling, there every Romanian business entity here sooner or later have one common style: YOU JUST DON'T DELIVER ORDERED AND PAID SERVICES

I can see your point of view.
    Everybody who asks for it will receive full refund, I'm not interested in selling my reputation.
    Best regards, Florin

refund is not a solution for such customers and it is not a extra favor for them... as it is enough to call bank and initiate chargeback

it is about something more than promo amount paid for BF/CM package. it is about trust to provider that customers could entrust his business to such provider, and some day they will not find in his inboxes message: "FUCK OFF, TAKE YOUR MONEY, I FAILED AGAIN, GREETINGS FROM RO"

• sassesasse Member
    edited December 2021

Very sorry for what you've had to deal with, and I'm sure the owner should be disgusted by his behavior.

if you are offering a refund, can I receive a refund via PayPal for my order? I haven't used the server in weeks, in fact, I had forgotten that it existed, and my ISP does not support ipv6 connections so I can't ssh aswell, thus I don't see any potential use for the server in the future.

Just let me know if its feasible I will raise the ticket and add my paypal email.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited December 2021

I feel sad for you, brother.

• HotmarerHotmarer Member
    edited December 2021

@FlorinMarian said: There are two four options:

Have you considered using IPv9 addresses?
    @yoursunny has a IPv9 VPS hosting, I think that for a few push-ups, he will help you.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

One stupid kid... this is why we cannot have nice things...

• DursDurs Member
    edited December 2021

Hi Florin,
    is possible to offer to the let forum member a service to bundle the IP for 12 people.

If we get 12 people together can we share the ip?
    You would get your service with minimize risk and we can keep the lxc.

Who would like join?

Thanked by 1hzhoanglee
  • @Durs said:
    Hi Florin,
    is possible to offer to the let forum member a service to bundle the IP for 12 people.

Who would like join?

+1

• and what is the solution you offered?

• lo> @Durs said:

Hi Florin,

Who would like join?

nice ideas too

@Durs said:
    Hi Florin,

Who would like join?

If you trust each other, yes

Thanked by 1hzhoanglee