Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HAZI.ro | ALL LXC containers suspended - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HAZI.ro | ALL LXC containers suspended

Comments

• DursDurs Member
    edited December 2021

Everybody who want join please massage me.
    I am searching for people who are willing to share a port.

Searching for 11 people.

Cost for everybody 1€ additonal per year.

@ Florin

We have two options:

1. Nearly same like before

Florin can you accept to add each of them 1 € / year to the invoice. That everybody pay himself?

You get from me ONE message who VPS customer, with the VPS.... get which port range.

I Organize this, if we have the list complete i inform you.

Option 2. (more risk) (Is possible, but i am not the perfect it expert.

All VPS will be connected together network. I make port 80, 81 nginx proxy manger. We share the login and trust and work together.

Option 2 you need add 1 € per year too Florin.
    Each customer.

Which solution you prefer Florin?

• @Durs said:

Searching for 11 people.

@ Florin

We have two options:

Florin can you accept to add each of them 1 € / year to the invoice. That everybody pay himself?

You get from me ONE message who VPS customer, with the VPS.... get which port range.

All VPS will be connected together network. I make port 80, 81 nginx proxy manger. We share the login and trust and work together.

Each customer.

I wanna join for my backup VPS. Don't know if Florin would accept this.

• @Andrews said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@Andrews said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@LTniger said:

@Murv said:

@LTniger said: Mr. Florin, do you know that you are very unqualified to run web hosting business? You do not have a clue about possible risks and data hosted with you is in great, real danger to be lost.

You enable cp hosters and skids to perform their criminal activities. Stop what you are doing, learn basics. It is so cringy to watch such incompetence. Only Borta was worse.

How about some constructive criticism instead of that bullshit?
    Some people are here only to stir up drama...

People make mistakes, they learn, they do better.

Do you know that his "data center" is in basement and server rack is from wood? He has no competence to run business in this area. He experiments with his "customers" and in finale he hosts scummy cp hosters and skids.

What construct do you need more? He is dangerous.

You are experiencing a massive confusion.
    You talk about @Calin , not about me.

maybe he is confused because you both (Calin and you) are putting space before commas, and his subconscious tells him that he is talking to the same person :D

we, people of LET are starting to have a feeling, there every Romanian business entity here sooner or later have one common style: YOU JUST DON'T DELIVER ORDERED AND PAID SERVICES

over and over again, only changing excuses, company names and "Mondays(tm)"

sorry, but it looks just that way

I can see your point of view.
    Everybody who asks for it will receive full refund, I'm not interested in selling my reputation.
    Best regards, Florin

refund is not a solution for such customers and it is not a extra favor for them... as it is enough to call bank and initiate chargeback

it is about something more than promo amount paid for BF/CM package. it is about trust to provider that customers could entrust his business to such provider, and some day they will not find in his inboxes message: "FUCK OFF, TAKE YOUR MONEY, I FAILED AGAIN, GREETINGS FROM RO"

It's a freaking nat VPS. You shouldn't entrust your business on a $6 / year nat vps. Most of people use nat vps, for not critical matter. Heck, most peoples are fine if the nat vps going down for 1 week.

Also, people with nat vps should see the possibility of this coming. After all, they both shared the same IP. Nat VOS is just a glorious shared hosting. You share the same ip, that ip goes kaput, your site went down.

Thanked by 1dystopia
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@Durs said:

Searching for 11 people.

@ Florin

We have two options:

Each customer.

If each member will have 1 eur it will be fine

• @FlorinMarian said:

@Durs said:

Searching for 11 people.

@ Florin

We have two options:

Each customer.

Florin Thank you but you need help me. Are both option ok for you? You are the boss.

The best option for everybody will be option 1.

@Durs said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@Durs said:

Searching for 11 people.

@ Florin

We have two options:

Each customer.

Florin Thank you but you need help me. Are both option ok for you? You are the boss.

The best option for everybody will be option 1.

I'm ok with option 1.
    And no, I'm not the boss, just someone who tries to manage this situation :smile:

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Yes, My VPS is suspended.
    and yes, I paid using credit card.

Also yes, let me have IPv6 only. That's fine.

Should I open a ticket?

@Fritz said:
    Yes, My VPS is suspended.
    and yes, I paid using credit card.

Also yes, let me have IPv6 only. That's fine.

Should I open a ticket?

Nope, I'll get in touch with everyone in about 20 hours. Now I'm away from home

• Situation Summary for everybody

Florin is accepting special deal only for LET Forum member for 1€/ year. To add an IP Range of 1000 ports(If not enough more possible).

A random port range 1 € per year.
    If some body like the special ports like 22, 80, 81, 9000, 443..... . He need pay 3 €. Else i take it. (I dont need)

I have already got one message. Please write me a private massage. I will in Europe time evening write one summary here in the thread.

If we get 24 people. We can ask for a second IP.
    Florin Thank you for your support.

We need negotiate al little for everybody body an little gift. But lets talk when we have all people together.

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • @yokowasis said:

@Andrews said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@Andrews said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@LTniger said:

@Murv said:

@LTniger said: Mr. Florin, do you know that you are very unqualified to run web hosting business? You do not have a clue about possible risks and data hosted with you is in great, real danger to be lost.

You enable cp hosters and skids to perform their criminal activities. Stop what you are doing, learn basics. It is so cringy to watch such incompetence. Only Borta was worse.

How about some constructive criticism instead of that bullshit?
    Some people are here only to stir up drama...

People make mistakes, they learn, they do better.

Do you know that his "data center" is in basement and server rack is from wood? He has no competence to run business in this area. He experiments with his "customers" and in finale he hosts scummy cp hosters and skids.

What construct do you need more? He is dangerous.

You are experiencing a massive confusion.
    You talk about @Calin , not about me.

maybe he is confused because you both (Calin and you) are putting space before commas, and his subconscious tells him that he is talking to the same person :D

we, people of LET are starting to have a feeling, there every Romanian business entity here sooner or later have one common style: YOU JUST DON'T DELIVER ORDERED AND PAID SERVICES

over and over again, only changing excuses, company names and "Mondays(tm)"

sorry, but it looks just that way

I can see your point of view.
    Everybody who asks for it will receive full refund, I'm not interested in selling my reputation.
    Best regards, Florin

refund is not a solution for such customers and it is not a extra favor for them... as it is enough to call bank and initiate chargeback

it is about something more than promo amount paid for BF/CM package. it is about trust to provider that customers could entrust his business to such provider, and some day they will not find in his inboxes message: "FUCK OFF, TAKE YOUR MONEY, I FAILED AGAIN, GREETINGS FROM RO"

It's a freaking nat VPS. You shouldn't entrust your business on a $6 / year nat vps. Most of people use nat vps, for not critical matter. Heck, most peoples are fine if the nat vps going down for 1 week.

Also, people with nat vps should see the possibility of this coming. After all, they both shared the same IP. Nat VOS is just a glorious shared hosting. You share the same ip, that ip goes kaput, your site went down.

How about LXC VPS? Will you trust your business with that?

BIG UPDATE
    Someone from LET who wanna remain anonymous donated 18 eur for those who want to use NAT with IP with only 12 customers per IP.
    I'm not able to say who deserve this and who not, reputation on LET will be your card, so DM me if you want to keep your VM without paying anything extra first year, then 1 eur extra for next year.
    Also, we managed to refund people also with Stripe/Mobilpay for those who used them during ordering.
    Just contact us and we'll proceed with refund.
    Best regards, Florin.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@FlorinMarian said:
    we managed to refund people also with Stripe/Mobilpay for those who used them during ordering.

You finally figured out how to refund properly.
    When you sent me refund last month, it came through ACH deposit despite I paid via Mobilpay.
    Refunding through a different payment method is risky for you, because the buyer could chargeback, and then you'll find it difficult to prove you already sent a refund.

@yoursunny said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    we managed to refund people also with Stripe/Mobilpay for those who used them during ordering.

When you sent me refund last month, it came through ACH deposit despite I paid via Mobilpay.
    Refunding through a different payment method is risky for you, because the buyer could chargeback, and then you'll find it difficult to prove you already sent a refund.

Yeah, it was caused by english - romanian translate via something worst than google translate and in english they call refund something like "Give Credit".

Thanked by 1hk5354
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@FlorinMarian said:

@yoursunny said:

@FlorinMarian said:

Yeah, it was caused by english - romanian translate via something worst than google translate and in english they call refund something like "Give Credit".

When I paid the invoice (last month), there was no Stripe option.
    Mobilpay was displayed Romanian only, and there was no button for English.
    I didn't use translate, but guessed what each box means.

• @FlorinMarian said:
    BIG UPDATE
    Someone from LET who wanna remain anonymous donated 18 eur for those who want to use NAT with IP with only 12 customers per IP.
    I'm not able to say who deserve this and who not, reputation on LET will be your card, so DM me if you want to keep your VM without paying anything extra first year, then 1 eur extra for next year.
    Also, we managed to refund people also with Stripe/Mobilpay for those who used them during ordering.
    Just contact us and we'll proceed with refund.
    Best regards, Florin.

Got your reply. :smile:

Thanked by 1Durs

@yoursunny said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@yoursunny said:

@FlorinMarian said:

When I paid the invoice (last month), there was no Stripe option.
    Mobilpay was displayed Romanian only, and there was no button for English.
    I didn't use translate, but guessed what each box means.

Yeah, stripe was unavailable but refund option with wrong translate shown is on admin area

edited December 2021

Unfortunatelly we extend dramma for more than 24h because my brother's plans were delayed and we'll go home tomorrow, not today (300km far from home).
    For those who want refund just ask for it and you'll get it today.
    For those who want dedicated IPv4 we're going down at 6 eur/year for this feature because we started process of renting our own subnet /24 and I have no idea how many days will spend with contract and then routing propagation.
    Thank you all for cooperation!

Update: ETA 7-12.01.2022 until our class will be fully propagated.

Thanked by 2Murv kjinxs
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@FlorinMarian said: Update: ETA 7-12.01.2022 until our class will be fully propagated.

That's very long time.

Good luck. <3

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian

@Shakib said:

@FlorinMarian said: Update: ETA 7-12.01.2022 until our class will be fully propagated.

That's very long time.

Good luck. <3

Yeah but this happen because:

• DC staff come back to work on 4th Jan 2022
    • Some ISP requires 3 working days to check received documents.

Best regards, Florin.

Thanked by 2Shakib kjinxs
  • @FlorinMarian said:
    This is how we do refunds today :)

You don't put a tape over the camera I see. ;)

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • The year of involucration continues. You thought it was over? Hell no!

Thanked by 1Murv
  • @FlorinMarian said: For those who want dedicated IPv4 we're going down at 6 eur/year for this feature because we started process of renting our own subnet /24 and I have no idea how many days will spend with contract and then routing propagation.

That'd be a pretty good deal for a dedicated IPv4!
    Let's hope for the best.

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • @Durs said: please massage me

What kind of massage are you looking for?

Sorry, couldn't resist

• That's verry bad situation.
    I think that's not the problem to pay five or ten Euros more per year for a server thats cost 6€ per year .
    I will use a dedicated IP for this . That's still cheap .

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • @FlorinMarian said:
    For those who want dedicated IPv4 we're going down at 6 eur/year for this feature because we started process of renting our own subnet /24 and I have no idea how many days will spend with contract and then routing propagation.

Would it be possible to order one IPv4 and share it between two of my LXC VPS?

• AndrewsAndrews Member
    edited December 2021

photo from other angle of Florin driving around and trying to hunt down evil user who abused his IP:

@kjinxs said:

@FlorinMarian said:

Would it be possible to order one IPv4 and share it between two of my LXC VPS?

I guess not, because we'll have too many bridges.
    We can proceed with VM condensation and you'll receive an upgraded packet as a combination of your two containers.
    Hope it helps, Florin.

• So we not gonna get the 12 people/IP anymore? :d

@hzhoanglee said:
    So we not gonna get the 12 people/IP anymore? :d

Probably not, I'll talk with donator to refund his money or to have a giveaway for 3 customers with dedicated IP address for each.