Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

** CHRISTMAS OFFER ** 2GB RAM, 1CPU, 30 GB NVMe, KVM - 18€/year *** 4,6,8,16 GB RAM *** - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

** CHRISTMAS OFFER ** 2GB RAM, 1CPU, 30 GB NVMe, KVM - 18€/year *** 4,6,8,16 GB RAM ***

Comments

• @stoned said:
    Does the Xmas deal apply to this package from this page https://clients.naranja.tech/store/kvm-nvme ? I clicked on "and all other configurations" link in the OP.

Shouldn't this come down to 75/yr with the code?

@naranjatech As you can see, my first attempt was to purchase that, but the code did not apply, even though it said it would and it's the same page as you linked everything else.

Seems like either an error on your end or you literally just created this in to a flash deal or fixed the flash deal that didn't go through for me.

• naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Patron Provider

@stoned said:

@naranjatech said:

@stoned said:

@naranjatech said:

Flash Sale

Specifications
    * 4 CPU Core (AMD EPYC 7763)
    * 8GB RAM
    * 150GB NVMe
    * 20TB Traffic @ 1Gbps
    * 1 IPv4
    * /64 IPv6
    * Quantity: 10
    * Promo code: YOIJ9V29QY
    * €65/yr

This one is LET, different than the one I got. How is this different? I'm confused. It seems I paid more for the same deal?

That's what happens with flash deals... That's why they are limited in qty...

When I tried to buy that, it said coupon code does not apply, per the screenshots. Looks like you just made this flash deal just now?

Which screenshot?

• nothin is ever easy is it :D

Happy holidays!

• @naranjatech said:

@stoned said:

@naranjatech said:

@stoned said:

@naranjatech said:

Flash Sale

Specifications
    * 4 CPU Core (AMD EPYC 7763)
    * 8GB RAM
    * 150GB NVMe
    * 20TB Traffic @ 1Gbps
    * 1 IPv4
    * /64 IPv6
    * Quantity: 10
    * Promo code: YOIJ9V29QY
    * €65/yr

This one is LET, different than the one I got. How is this different? I'm confused. It seems I paid more for the same deal?

That's what happens with flash deals... That's why they are limited in qty...

When I tried to buy that, it said coupon code does not apply, per the screenshots. Looks like you just made this flash deal just now?

Which screenshot?

Literally on the first page of this thread. I heard nothing back from you guys so I tried the other package of 8GB and it worked then.

Also I linked you just now in the comment above this.

@stoned said:

@stoned said:
    Does the Xmas deal apply to this package from this page https://clients.naranja.tech/store/kvm-nvme ? I clicked on "and all other configurations" link in the OP.

@naranjatech As you can see, my first attempt was to purchase that, but the code did not apply, even though it said it would and it's the same page as you linked everything else.

Seems like either an error on your end or you literally just created this in to a flash deal or fixed the flash deal that didn't go through for me.

That's not the correct coupon code you're using...

• I copy pasted from OP, the code. It did not work, as reported in the shot.

• @naranjatech said:

@stoned said:

@stoned said:

That's not the correct coupon code you're using...

Coupon code: BD9I4Y9ZMO

As per the OP, copy pasted, as in the screenshot, didn't work on this one. I specifically asked about it.

edited December 2021

@stoned The KVM-NVME-8GB-LET is only for the flash sale, where we are selling it at 65€/year with another coupon code as mentioned in the flash sale...

@stoned said:
    I copy pasted from OP, the code. It did not work, as reported in the shot.

We have added the initial code also to the KVM-NVME-8GB-LET

• professional mock up for clarity

someshit

Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • @naranjatech said:
    @stoned The KVM-NVME-8GB-LET is only for the flash sale, where we are selling it at 65€/year with another coupon code as mentioned in the flash sale...

Well, if this one is supposed to have a coupon code, then it's confusing to users, as you have it listed on the same page as "and all other configurations" in the OP.

Now you just made that into a different flash sale. Which is all fine, but it would be good if you would actually only list packages that codes apply for to keep the confusion down.

@stoned said:

@naranjatech said:

Well, if this one is supposed to have a coupon code, then it's confusing to users, as you have it listed on the same page as "and all other configurations" in the OP.

Now you just made that into a different flash sale. Which is all fine, but it would be good if you would actually only list packages that codes apply for to keep the confusion down.

You're right thats why we have now added the initial code also to the KVM-NVME-8GB-LET

• The screenshots were from yesterday, before you made this code: YOIJ9V29QY

Anyway, had the code worked yesterday, as you listed (incorrectly), I'd have had this package for 75. Even with 65, I'm only saving a few bucks. Penny pinching isn't my thing. I have OCD. And what bugs me is when things are not the way they seem or are advertised.

Again, it would be prudent as a provider to accurately list the deals, the coupons and what it doesn't work on, in order to prevent confusion and/or bad vibes.

Passwords are emailed when you setup instance. No SSH key on sign up. Every single reinstall does password only and that's emailed to the user.

I'm a bit curious how you handle our PII, and other sensitive information.

Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • @naranjatech said:

@stoned said:

@naranjatech said:

You're right that's why we have now added the initial code also to the KVM-NVME-8GB-LET

Thanks for clarifying.

Thanked by 1naranjatech

@stoned said:
    The screenshots were from yesterday, before you made this code: YOIJ9V29QY

Anyway, had the code worked yesterday, as you listed (incorrectly), I'd have had this package for 75. Even with 65, I'm only saving a few bucks. Penny pinching isn't my thing. I have OCD. And what bugs me is when things are not the way they seem or are advertised.

I am glad we're still humans at our company, so mistakes are made (sometimes called "The human factor"). Sorry to hear about your OCD.

Again, it would be prudent as a provider to accurately list the deals, the coupons and what it doesn't work on, in order to prevent confusion and/or bad vibes.

It's Christmas, losen up a bit!

Passwords are emailed when you setup instance. No SSH key on sign up. Every single reinstall does password only and that's emailed to the user.

We use WHMCS & Virtualizor, that's how these systems have it implemented.

We're bound to the European GDPR rules and handle as such.

Thanked by 1stoned
  • @stoned said:

I don't understand what'ya trying to do in each provider's thread. First you rave - then you crib - there is popcorn - maybe LET is not the right place for you to be - unless you are a certified troll that wants drama and more drama...

you may not like to hear what I am saying - but It is what it is!

All your posts/ discussions follow similar pattern - Check out

And it seems except you - no one had issues in ordering / applying correct promo code when this thread was started vs the flash sale that was posted couple hours ago. There is no deceiving information posted - You get what is advertised.

Merry X'mas to you and your loved ones!

Thanked by 3steny Falzo dahartigan
  • @naranjatech said:

@stoned said:

I am glad we're still humans at our company, so mistakes are made (sometimes called "The human factor"). Sorry to hear about your OCD.

It's Christmas, losen up a bit!

We use WHMCS & Virtualizor, that's how these systems have it implemented.

We're bound to the European GDPR rules and handle as such.

Yeah, no problem. It's all fine. Thanks for clarifying again.

Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

@plumberg said:

@stoned said:

I don't understand what'ya trying to do in each provider's thread. First you rave - then you crib - there is popcorn - maybe LET is not the right place for you to be - unless you are a certified troll that wants drama and more drama...

What you do or don't understand is none of my business.

you may not like to hear what I am saying - but It is what it is!

All your posts/ discussions follow similar pattern - Check out

And it seems except you - no one had issues in ordering / applying correct promo code when this thread was started vs the flash sale that was posted couple hours ago. There is no deceiving information posted - You get what is advertised.

You should get better at reading/comprehension. I mean that with utmost respect.

The issue was clearly documented and the code supplied yesterday for the deals on that page didn't work on that particular deal, which we just clarified. The code that they advertised yesterday didn't work on this deal. They just added the original code to it today as well, as they just reported.

It's really easy to use a userscript and ignore people you don't like, you do know that right? I suggest that you ignore me. If you persist in perstering or trolling me, I will utilize it in a heartbeat.

Merry X'mas to you and your loved ones!

Ditto.

I'll end up making a list of resident LET trolls and insist people use them in the script to ignore troublemakers and firestarters like yourself. Please. Do go on. You are most interesting.

Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • @stoned said: firestarters like yoursel

hahahahahahaha. Good luck!

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

@plumberg said:

@stoned said: firestarters like yoursel

hahahahahahaha. Good luck!

It's Christmas. Take a break from being a douche for one day. <3 And try not to hijack this provider's thread for your antagonistic amusements.

Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • FalzoFalzo Member
    edited December 2021

@stoned said: The issue was clearly documented and the code supplied yesterday for the deals on that page didn't work on that particular deal, which we just clarified. The code that they advertised yesterday didn't work on this deal. They just added the original code to it today as well, as they just reported.

there was no issue at all. you are the only one confused and made it into one, because you are new around here and don't know how things work or have wrong expectations. nothing wrong with being new, but maybe be a bit more humble till you figured out how a place works...

there is a code in each offer, the ones from OP and the one from the flash sale. nowhere does it say they have to work vice versa. of course gleert is far to nice of a person to say something about it and simply moved forward by helping you out here and adding the code from yesterday to the flash sales from today. most likely because it does not matter much and the flash sale was limited anyway.

also you might want to know already that often promo codes show a message of not being applicable after the set limit is gone, just so you don't get confused on your next new experience with trying to buy from here.

still with your tone you already come across like an entitled moron and I guess you won't make it that long around here anyway.
    @plumberg advise was sound and rather friendly, you shouldn't toss it like that. but yeah, what do I know. probably want to add me to your list already.

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

Yak yak yak. I await for more of his ilk to hijack this provider's thread for moral admonishment lessons. Perhaps you can do something else to try and look more attractive to the world and to your peers than being white knight in shining armor, the savior of LET providers, the Messiah of Low End.

You can think I'm the best man on Earth or you can think of me as the most vile and worst person on Earth. I wouldn't care which. Just like if you lived forever, or if you died right now, and I wouldn't give a shit which.

I didn't read any of your drivel. I genuinely don't care what you think. Please stop hijacking this provider's thread.

I am about to use the script, so all you'll end up doing is creating more of your troll noise and wholly unaffecting me in any manner.

P.S. With Love from Anton LaVey (founder of the Satanic Church and the author of the Satanic Bible), here's a lesson in life: do not complain about which you need not subject yourself. So perhaps stop complaining about me.

• @stoned said: I didn't read any of your drivel. Please stop hijacking this provider's thread. I genuinely don't care what you think.

oh, you did and you do. that's why you need a script to help your weak ego. you go rumbling on, be my guest... point still stands, that attitude of yours won't be much of a help in the future. best of luck anyway.

Thanked by 2rhinoduck dahartigan
  • I actually did not. I skimmed it of course, and saw some drivel about how things work or what not, and decided not to read it.

:)

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

@Falzo said:

@stoned said: I didn't read any of your drivel. Please stop hijacking this provider's thread. I genuinely don't care what you think.

oh, you did and you do. that's why you need a script to help your weak ego. you go rumbling on, be my guest... point still stands, that attitude of yours won't be much of a help in the future. best of luck anyway.

Seriously, it's Christmas. Take a break from being a douchebag for a day. Just one day. Just one.

Something I'm talking to the provider about, and the provider is doing it just fine, no problems. I had questions, which were promptly answered. Fantastic.

Why are you trying to attention whore here at all, dude? Why do you think your opinions of what I do or say matters? Do you think others look to you here for moral guidance? What are you a spiritual Trippy McHippy? That you're going to admonish me here publicly and others will think you're a good moral person because you can admonish another publicly? Where did you learn this dumb behavior from? None of this makes you any better than me or anyone else.

Life lesson. Don't do this. Grow up.

• @stoned said:

@Falzo said:

@stoned said: I didn't read any of your drivel. Please stop hijacking this provider's thread. I genuinely don't care what you think.

Seriously, it's Christmas. Take a break from being a douchebag for a day. Just one day. Just one.

and here I thought you just said, you genuinely don't care about me...

how about you finally use that script now?

Thanked by 2webcraft dahartigan
    edited December 2021

@Falzo @stoned Could you please use another place to discuss this? Or at least buy another server!

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

I forgot. Asking questions among the feeble minded is a crime. Please. Continue. Mr. Moral Thought Police. :)

• @naranjatech said:
    @Falzo @stoned Could you please use another place to discuss this? Or at least buy another server!

sure. sorry.

Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

And your trolling is fine by me. I like these guys a lot already. So keep trolling, I'll keep replying, and this thread will stay on top. I don't mind. Or feel free to stop trolling me anytime. At least on this thread, for this provider, I'm a customer. Are you even one? Creating all this noise?

I'm done. Thanks for everything @naranjatech. Love the service. Glad to be a customer with you.