Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

serverius.net free 1TB (1€ setup fee) EuroStack cloud storage - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

serverius.net free 1TB (1€ setup fee) EuroStack cloud storage

Comments

• @plumberg said: Did you get any info on how to create buckets? I just got confirmation that its Active

see older posts or knowledge base on their website

Thanked by 1mruczek
  • @plumberg said:
    https://my.serverius.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=170
    You're right. I copied wrong link b4. Here, this worked

I think they saw you coming, now a proper OOS page.

Out of interest anyone know how long they'd been offering the trial, I see @Yggdrasil_WS's order is back from October.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @andrewn said: it doesn't show me the free plan anymore even though I'm not logged in.

Do you think mass abuse will be endless? Of course they will remove free tier after they out of capacity.

• @cochon said:

@plumberg said:

Out of interest anyone know how long they'd been offering the trial, I see @Yggdrasil_WS's order is back from October.

Thanked by 1cochon
  • @plumberg said:

@boocko said:
    Just ordered one and created a bucket. Works great.

Did you get any info on how to create buckets? I just got confirmation that its Active

https://my.serverius.net/eurostack
    Create user (owner), namespace, bucket.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • Why they provide paid plans if no one even try to buy it? :smiley:

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited December 2021

@painfreepc said:
    so was your mom i had last night, she's a classic..lol.

Odd, that's what your mom said as well. L.

• Out of stock lol. LET is fast.

• Does not support server-side-encryption, apparently

• @dedipromo said:
    Out of stock lol. LET is fast.

True, and strange it hasn't been copied anywhere else (according to Google).
    Thanks again @xx00xx for this great finding, a beautiful closure for November deals :)

Thanked by 1xx00xx
  • Showing out of stock

• host4cheaphost4cheap Member
    edited December 2021

@Hotmarer said:

@cochon said:

@plumberg said:

Discord link : https://discord.gg/TgWBRG8Jau

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@painfreepc said:
    just i need a PHD, i have 2 DS's and 10 vps's all up and running, don't know what the hell is going with this service, how to just sucks

>order something knowing fuckall what it is
    >gets mad he isn't spoonfed how to make it work

absolute fucking classic

i sorted it, all working, NO THANKS TO YOU.

• Yes... Out of stock... Great for the people who got it in time.... However we dont know for how long the free service is going to work, what are the limits and ofcourse when will they put a hammer on it :wink:

Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • haha just bought two of the Qbins because I thought the Eurostack is back in stock :disappointed: instant karma...

• @zappata said: haha just bought two of the Qbins because I thought the Eurostack is back in stock instant karma...

Like wtf how? It says Qbin on the page.

• Don't ask me haha

• Gold rush🤣

• no paypal?

• For 1 euro, this makes a great external storage addition to my nextcloud instance.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • Now updated to "free for first year" and 10$ setup fee

• @host4cheap said:
    Now updated to "free for first year" and 10$ setup fee

hmm does it also apply to old orders? I thought it was kind of lifetime deal LOL

• @host4cheap said:

So this new clause only applies to new accounts, older ones grandfathered no time limit. Such a powerful company can absorb us easily.

• @farsighter said:

@host4cheap said:

So this new clause only applies to new accounts, older ones grandfathered no time limit. Such a powerful company can absorb us easily.

lol so we have 1TB lifetime with only 1$. LET community is amazing. I just joined several weeks ago but got so many amazing idlers deals.

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited December 2021

@matheny said: lol so we have 1TB lifetime with only 1$.

I'm not sure about this. I still think they will force Upgrade or cancel the 1 Euro accounts after 1 year. The package name has changed also for people who paid 1 Euro (ES - EuroStack Free for a year version).
    There is no "Next Due Date" because you can't get the same 1 TB for another year, either upgrade to a paid plan or the account gets cancelled.
    It would be nice to get an official reply.

Thanked by 1matheny
  • MS said:

I'm not sure about this. I still think they will force Upgrade or cancel the 1 Euro accounts after 1 year. The package name has changed also for people who paid 1 Euro (ES - EuroStack Free for a year version).
    There is no "Next Due Date" because you can't get the same 1 TB for another year, either upgrade to a paid plan or the account gets cancelled.

Yes. Mine too.
    Most likely they will cancel it of we don't upgrade.

• @Iroshan464 said:

MS said:

Yes. Mine too.
    Most likely they will cancel it of we don't upgrade.

Yeah mine too. I guess I will need to find a way to remove my credit card from my account.

• Anyone know an alternative to eurostack at like $1/TB/month? I just realized I need something like this, but dont want to get disappointed after 1 year of using eurostack.

• @kennsann said:
    Anyone know an alternative to eurostack at like $1/TB/month? I just realized I need something like this, but dont want to get disappointed after 1 year of using eurostack.

Hosthatch has or had some amazing storage deals