Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Clearance Sale] NAT VPS at COST + 5 x 256MB NAT VPS Bundle @ $15 !! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Clearance Sale] NAT VPS at COST + 5 x 256MB NAT VPS Bundle @ $15 !!

Comments

• @miau said:
    Bought Singapore nat 2 weeks ago. Work fine for some time before BF. Exceeding my expectation in fact. But then it slowly, progressively become so shite, to the point of totally unusable today, showing telltale sign extreme overselling. I don't like to make noise for services like this, but I think there has to be a minimum acceptable standard?

Can't even ssh properly now. Every command will be followed by long lag to execute. At the time Im writing this, im struggling to even ssh to the server (resources temporarily unavailable).
    connecting via shadowsocks give me this speedtest result.

I got proper 320mbps during first few days.

account control panel (option under my account) is unusable. cloudflare throwing host error after long wait. server control panel has been loading for many minutes now (update: finally showed login prompt but still not load the panel after 5 minutes. update2: it gives up and back to login prompt. rip.). I know this panel has been slow since day one, but this is new level of slow.

@WebHorizon what's going on here?

Can you share first digit of your node IP?

is it 5x.xxx.xxx.xxx or 4x.xxx.xxx.xxx ?

Thanked by 1onplus
  • @Fritz said:

@miau said:
    Bought Singapore nat 2 weeks ago. Work fine for some time before BF. Exceeding my expectation in fact. But then it slowly, progressively become so shite, to the point of totally unusable today, showing telltale sign extreme overselling. I don't like to make noise for services like this, but I think there has to be a minimum acceptable standard?

Can't even ssh properly now. Every command will be followed by long lag to execute. At the time Im writing this, im struggling to even ssh to the server (resources temporarily unavailable).

account control panel (option under my account) is unusable. cloudflare throwing host error after long wait. server control panel has been loading for many minutes now (update: finally showed login prompt but still not load the panel after 5 minutes. update2: it gives up and back to login prompt. rip.). I know this panel has been slow since day one, but this is new level of slow.

Im on 103 (Shock hosting LLC)

• @miau said:

@Fritz said:

@miau said:

Im on 103 (Shock hosting LLC)

I'm on their OpenVZ IPv4 now which is on Shockhosting too.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2021

@melp57 said:
    Thanks!
    One small question. When I ssh in, do I use the pw when I signed up? Thanks for the fantastic customer service.

I'd recommend reinstalling the OS after provision and set a strong password :)

@Matchstick said:
    @WebHorizon I would like to ask, it says full support for Netflix, but I can't get full support after building and testing.

Can you point me where it says "full support for Netflix" ?

@asepvb said:
    order no ch_1K1r2bHAnJ8zwxxxxxxxxxx
    access to control panel so so slow.. :'(

@melp57 said:

@asepvb said:
    order no ch_1K1r2bHAnJ8zwxxxxxxxxxx
    access to control panel so so slow.. :'(

Extremely slowwwwwwww 😑

please use the external control panel. The link is mentioned in the Service Activation email.

@miau said:

please use the external control panel. The link is mentioned in the Service Activation email.

Regarding the slowness, there are some abusers who signup up for this offer. causing issues to everyone.
    They are soon to be suspended, please check back again in a day or so.
    OR open a ticket, I can move you to a different node.

• @WebHorizon said: Regarding the slowness, there are some abusers who signup up for this offer. causing issues to everyone. They are soon to be suspended, please check back again in a day or so. OR open a ticket, I can move you to a different node.

Thank you for the reply, I have created a ticket: Ticket #5172637.

• bleiddbleidd Member
    edited December 2021

just got E-mail from Helpdesk:

Your service, 5 x 256MB NAT VPS Bundle - , has been canceled.

Please create a ticket for any queries.

~~and Dashboard /Client Portal is on Maintenance now, so I can't see what's going on there or create a ticket :|

61a6bcb234fce~~
    Upd:
    Just found a link to control panel, all looks good in there. So may be it was some error with Helpdesk or Dashboard. Unfortunately didn't have time yet for setup. :#

• vps panel is much faster now

• @WebHorizon said:

Regarding the slowness, there are some abusers who signup up for this offer. causing issues to everyone.
    They are soon to be suspended, please check back again in a day or so.
    OR open a ticket, I can move you to a different node.

Thank you for responding. Glad to know the problem can be addressed.
    Guess I'll just wait for fix since I already spawned a Linode instance to get around this issue.

• bianzhifubianzhifu Member
    edited December 2021

@WebHorizon said:

@qzhang said:
    @WebHorizon , I understand you could not do a price match. Could I pay 0.99 dollar extra (so the total amount I paid is 7.99 dollar) and have a Singapore or Los Angeles VPS so I could have a Japan and Singapore VPS at the same time ? Thank you for replying.

Please open a support ticket ref. this comment . I can look into it :)

Thank you for the effort. I create a ticket, ticket number, 7971686. but no reply over 30 hours

• I'm using the external control panel link:
    https://ovz.control-panel.in:4083/
    Mentioned it email (only one mentioned). Still extremely slow and times out most of the time.

• melp57melp57 Member
    edited December 2021

Is the assigned IP you received in the service email ipv6 that I can use in cloudflare to reach my nat? I'm looking to install apache2 and run a very small journal.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@melp57 said:
    Is the assigned IP you received in the service email ipv6 that I can use in cloudflare to reach my nat? I'm looking to install apache2 and run a very small journal.

Yes, the IPv6 works great.

You can forget about the NAT IPv4 altogether.
    Outgoing IPv4 will work transparently when needed (e.g. to reach GitHub).

• Control panel is blazing fast now, thanks for what ever you did to fix it!

• @yoursunny said:

@melp57 said:

Yes, the IPv6 works great.

You can forget about the NAT IPv4 altogether.
    Outgoing IPv4 will work transparently when needed (e.g. to reach GitHub).

When using ipv6 do you need to include the :80
    Attacked to the end?

• OujiOuji Member
    edited December 2021

@melp57 said: When using ipv6 do you need to include the :80
    Attacked to the end?

You mean if you are hosting something on http? No, when you send a query to the IP over HTTP, your browser will assume port 80 automatically. If it's HTTPS, it will assume port 443.

• @Ouji said:

@melp57 said: When using ipv6 do you need to include the :80
    Attacked to the end?

You mean if you are hosting something on http? No, when you send a query to the IP over HTTP, your browser will assume port 80 automatically. If it's HTTPS, it will assume port 443.

OK, I got it now. Thanks!

• @melp57 said: OK, I got it now. Thanks!

Just remember IPv6 needs brackets.

https://[::]/

• @Ouji said:

@melp57 said: OK, I got it now. Thanks!

Just remember IPv6 needs brackets.

https://[::]/

Thanks, I didn't know that. You're a great help to me!

• Is there any more?~

• some location still got stock. just bought lax location for crunchyroll streaming. still pending activation tho. :D

• I really want Japan ><
    there is none left

• 61a9c00f4f569 Wait a long time

• melp57melp57 Member
    edited December 2021

I have ubuntu install(18) I'm trying to setup wireguard, following the link in the first post here, but I get the following error:

The system does not have the TUN device available.
    TUN needs to be enabled before running this installer.

Do I need a newer Ununtu, Debian your Centos?

NEVERMIND I FOUND IT IN CONTROL PANEL

Thanked by 1Abd
  • When setting up vpn what port do you use?

• For IPv4, you pick one from your pool of 20 (any one will do) and use that in the ListenPort and Endpoint in place of 51820 (assuming wireguard). Other VPNs like OpenVPN and Tinc have similar settings

Thanked by 2FrankZ Abd
  • wakaruwakaru Member
    edited December 2021

I am trying to do a port forwarding for Wireguard, from Control Pannel -> Domain forwarding in order to access it via one of my pool of 20 IPs, however I get the error "Source port 11501 is not in allowed ports list" in spite of such port being one of my 20 available.
    Could anyone point at me what I am missing? Thanks in advance

PF02
    PF01

• Domain Forwarding option is used only for 80/443 ports if you want to host some website on your NAT server.

For 11501-11520 (including 11521) ports you don't need to make any other changes in the control panel, you just need to setup your Wireguard service on using one of the ports from your range except SSH one.

Thanked by 2tehdan Abd
  • It's a shame that the coupon doesn't work for Chile

• @wakaru said:
    I am trying to do a port forwarding for Wireguard, from Control Pannel -> Domain forwarding in order to access it via one of my pool of 20 IPs, however I get the error "Source port 11501 is not in allowed ports list" in spite of such port being one of my 20 available.
    Could anyone point at me what I am missing? Thanks in advance

PF02
    PF01

I think because 11501 is your ssh port, try using 11502

• @smaart said:
    I think because 11501 is your ssh port, try using 11502

This is wrong. The SSH port is shown in the screenshot, twice.

@marian has already posted the correct answer -

@marian said:
    Domain Forwarding option is used only for 80/443 ports if you want to host some website on your NAT server.

For 11501-11520 (including 11521) ports you don't need to make any other changes in the control panel, you just need to setup your Wireguard service on using one of the ports from your range except SSH one.