Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 71
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• BUFFALO

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • $21.34/yr - BUFFALO, NY / 4 vCPU / 3968M RAM / 35G SSD / 7500G BW / 1 IPs

• altsaltaltsalt Member
    edited December 2021

Your Order Number is: 1742462067

BUFFALO

...and if that wheel does return:

@altsalt said: 1165041507

• Shanghai, China - with Japanese music overlay

Thanked by 1imok
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

no more spins :(

• when will they stop the flash sale? I can't stop checking the page. I don't want to buy more but I keep checking it on my phone.

• @julensm said: when will they stop the flash sale?

Whenever VirtBot run out of bisons (buffalo) as energy source. Could be now, could be tomorrow, could next week.

• DanSummerDanSummer Member
    edited December 2021

@netomx said:

I think the flash sale doesn't qualify. Not sure, but it would seem they shouldn't qualify.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • $12.34/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    896MB RAM
    2 vCORE
    35GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1500GB BANDWIDTH
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Ok now I know for sure that VirBot is trolling us.

• @VirMach, my payment invoice is #1342947

I'm in :smile:

• @yoursunny said:
    Do you wonder why VirBot is spitting out all these Buffalo offers?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/172467/virmach-s-u-m-m-e-r-h-o-s-t-s-a-l-e-from-9-yr-1gb-15-yr-transfers-to-ryzen-easter-eggs/p1

@VirMach said:
    Our servers with ColoCrossing have been going empty, so I am once again asking for your support in filling the lonely and deeply saddened Buffalo servers.

But wait, there's a catch. Unfortunately, we can't keep you there forever. These servers used for this special are set to expire over the next few months, as they've earned their retirement after working long and hard for over half a decade.

On top of these packages, we will also be trying something new: temporary services, in the spirit of all summer hosts. Instead of ordering a recurring package, pre-paying, and having it randomly disappear one day, we will let you know exactly how long it will last before it disappears. These can be 30 day, 60 day, 90 day, 120 day, or even 180 day services. After this specific period of time advertised, your package will be terminated, forever.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3249199/#Comment_3249199

@VirMach said:
    All of these are being provisioned on servers that we have active cancellation requests for with ColoCrossing.

The active cancellation is all lies, lies, lies.
    My 120-day special was terminated, but a few days ago this happened:

Hi,

The monitor box5 VirMach temp (192.210.170.112) is back UP (Host Is Reachable) (It was down for 426 hours and 28 minutes).

Event timestamp: 2021-11-28 13:46:39 UTC+0

As you can see, a cancelled server is activated again.
    VirMach isn't leaving ColonCrossing.

@VirMach please clarify

• @yoursunny said:

The monitor box5 VirMach temp (192.210.170.112) is back UP (Host Is Reachable) (It was down for 426 hours and 28 minutes).

How are you monitoring it? Ping? Is it back up because some other provider (RackSomething?) is renting it?

Thanked by 3FrankZ DanSummer imok
  • @cybertech said: @VirMach please clarify

Well, low-end help desk is literally faster than their ticket queue.

• @cybertech said:

@VirMach please clarify

Clarify what?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@donli said:

@yoursunny said:

How are you monitoring it? Ping? Is it back up because some other provider (RackSomething?) is renting it?

In UptimeRobot, I monitor with either ICMP ping or TCP port 22.

I don't know whether this IP is still in VirMach.
    Nevertheless, it's an effective way to entice drama.

• @yoursunny - I wrote a wall of text about your comment, then thought the better of it. So I am going to stay out of this one and let you guys have fun. My popcorn is standing by in case it gets good. :)

Thanked by 2ZA_capetown imok
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@FrankZ said:
    @yoursunny - I wrote a wall of text about your comment, then thought the better of it. So I am going to stay out of this one and let you guys have fun. My popcorn is standing by in case it gets good. :)

Same. I feel like it'll be a more interesting conspiracy theory if I don't respond.

We've just been busy with a huge influx in tickets because of unforseen events that occurred that didn't necessary have to do with the sale but the sale definitely exasperated them.

@netomx said:

Spins will still be caught up. I do apologize for the wait.

Thanked by 2FrankZ ZA_capetown
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@netomx said:
    @VirMach any updates on my VPS? It supposed to have 6GB but has much less. It is less attractive with 2.75GB at that price :(

I do think I got to this one but I found out the issue and looking out for these tickets still. Let me know your ticket IDs if they're still not resolved.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Don't need, but I couldn't say no.. wish this was in Atlanta or Dallas.

$14.53 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3200MB RAM
    3 vCORE
    35GB SSD (RAID 10)
    6000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• I got this oneeeee

$14.53/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    3200MB RAM
    3 vCORE
    35GB SSD (RAID 10)
    6000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @Tiki said:
    Don't need, but I couldn't say no.. wish this was in Atlanta or Dallas.

$14.53 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3200MB RAM
    3 vCORE
    35GB SSD (RAID 10)
    6000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

I am verry tempted on this one too. I still may get it, but hoping it goes oos before I get though checkout.

• @FrankZ said:

@Tiki said:

$14.53 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3200MB RAM
    3 vCORE
    35GB SSD (RAID 10)
    6000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

I am verry tempted on this one too. I still may get it, but hoping it goes oos before I get though checkout.

Hurry up!

• When you have time make it spin~ haha

Your Order Number is: 1959762500

• @FrankZ said:

@Tiki said:

$14.53 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3200MB RAM
    3 vCORE
    35GB SSD (RAID 10)
    6000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

I couldn't pass it up. It's 70 cents more than a previous deal I purchased but has 128 MB more RAM and an extra core.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @FrankZ said:
    @yoursunny - I wrote a wall of text about your comment, then thought the better of it. So I am going to stay out of this one and let you guys have fun. My popcorn is standing by in case it gets good. :)

I thought perhaps his post was meant to be a joke.

Thanked by 1pan21
  • @Tiki said:

@FrankZ said:

@Tiki said:

$14.53 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3200MB RAM
    3 vCORE
    35GB SSD (RAID 10)
    6000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

I couldn't pass it up. It's 70 cents more than a previous deal I purchased but has 128 MB more RAM and an extra core.

Oh my, that REALLY was a good one!

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2021

@DanSummer said:

@FrankZ said:

I thought perhaps his post was meant to be a joke.

I though he was trying to prompt a response to get the thread moving. Of course it probably was tongue in cheek ether way. @yoursunny does have a rather developed sense of humor. :)

EDIT: The only reason I did not post the wall of text is that I though some people might take it seriously.

Thanked by 2yoursunny DanSummer
  • @VirMach said: We've just been busy with a huge influx in tickets because of unforseen events that occurred that didn't necessary have to do with the sale but the sale definitely exasperated them.

So your back from Seattle then?
    What is the new expected delivery date on Ryzen there?
    Inquiring minds ( @TheBrokenBee & me ) want to know. :)

Thanked by 1TheBrokenBee
  • I hate that black animal!

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2021

@TheBrokenBee - I see that you thanked my post for asking the question about Seattle. Please understand that the likely answer is going to be something like "yes" and you & I will know no more then we did before. But hey, at least you know I am thinking about you <3