Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Kimsufi] Black Friday - Limited Edition KS-LE - Page 21
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Kimsufi] Black Friday - Limited Edition KS-LE

Comments

• How much more time it is expected to get the ID's verified????

• @hkvip8 said:
    kimsufi Racial and national discrimination, what a load of garbage

It makes sense for you to be so skeptical.

Because they don't have a registration option for China, they can't justify themselves anyway, no matter how much they explain it. The discrimination is already there.

The number of customers from China is huge and orders are several times more than the sum of users from other countries, but the increase in orders also means higher service standards and response times. If it can't be done, kimsufi should cancel all orders from China instead of dragging it out.

• It says verifying payment manually on my invoice. How long does that usually take?

• @TheBrokenBee said:
    It says verifying payment manually on my invoice. How long does that usually take?

It's kimsufi. You have to be patient. Once my account verification took 23 days. If its GRA would be take more time than roubaix. BHS responsing time is the fastest. In BHS they respond respond a ticket at least within 2-3 hours. (if you got lucky may be within 45 minutes)

• @Sanjue007 said:

@TheBrokenBee said:
    It says verifying payment manually on my invoice. How long does that usually take?

It's kimsufi. You have to be patient. Once my account verification took 23 days. If its GRA would be take more time than roubaix. BHS responsing time is the fastest. In BHS they respond respond a ticket at least within 2-3 hours. (if you got lucky may be within 45 minutes)

I picked France so I’m not sure how fast it’s going to be. :(

@ninzo59 help?

• What is the network card in KS-LE? Thank you.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@TheBrokenBee said:

@Sanjue007 said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@ninzo59 help?

Unlikely, just wait, could be they ask for ID if the account is new or they just look at it and you get a deploy tomorrow.

Especially since @ninzo59 said they may restock tomorrow big time, which from the looks of it, all people with unpaid invoice have been deployed may happen tomorrow seriously.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

@mitra said: What is the network card in KS-LE? Thank you.

04:00.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation I350 Gigabit Network Connection (rev 01)

Thanked by 1mitra
  • @Neoon said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@Sanjue007 said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@ninzo59 help?

Unlikely, just wait, could be they ask for ID if the account is new or they just look at it and you get a deploy tomorrow.

Especially since @ninzo59 said they may restock tomorrow big time, which from the looks of it, all people with unpaid invoice have been deployed may happen tomorrow seriously.

My previous server deployed immediately so hopefully it’s not an ID issue.

• @TheBrokenBee said:

@Neoon said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@Sanjue007 said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@ninzo59 help?

How many of these servers do you have fella?

Thanked by 1Sanjue007
  • @TheBrokenBee said:

@Neoon said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@Sanjue007 said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@ninzo59 help?

it's happening.may be tomorrow your server will get dploy

• @Nekki said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@Neoon said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@Sanjue007 said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@ninzo59 help?

Had two. One German and one Canadian. I transferred them folks on here thinking I didn’t want it. Boy was I wrong. Luckily I logged into my account to check the transfer ticket and saw an unpaid invoice. Paid it immediately. Now waiting.

• @TheBrokenBee said:

@Nekki said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@Neoon said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@Sanjue007 said:

@TheBrokenBee said:

@ninzo59 help?

Had two. One German and one Canadian. I transferred them folks on here thinking I didn’t want it. Boy was I wrong. Luckily I logged into my account to check the transfer ticket and saw an unpaid invoice. Paid it immediately. Now waiting.

for another server took 7 days.
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/167355/ovh-kimsufi-documents-verification#latest

edited December 2021

gah, the KS Proxmox template is fucked, Proxmox 7 install breaks, in terms of deletes entire network config and guesses its own.

kurwa

However Debian 10 > Proxmox 6 > Debian 11 & Proxmox 7 worked without any issues just added the hwaddress

also: https://gist.github.com/Ne00n/17e579b1082115da15afbc5c65c9cbf7

Thanked by 1derekyang
  • @Neoon said:
    gah, the KS Proxmox template is fucked, Proxmox 7 install breaks, in terms of deletes entire network config and guesses its own.

kurwa

However Debian 10 > Proxmox 6 > Debian 11 & Proxmox 7 worked without any issues just added the hwaddress

Make your network related files immutable. Interfaces, hosts, resolv, etc.

@dahartigan said:

@Neoon said:

kurwa

Make your network related files immutable. Interfaces, hosts, resolv, etc.

Yea.

• So should we still hope to see new KS-LE coming today ? :)

• @Tekka said:
    So should we still hope to see new KS-LE coming today ? :)

Not likely

• wlambrechtswlambrechts Member
    edited December 2021

I think Kimsufi should remove the offer as it probably won't come back, and moreover: in the new lineup there is the new KS-5 server that has the exact same specs but for the regular price (double), which IS in stock ...

• @ninzo59 said:
    Hello,
    Won't happen today the restocking. Next Friday or monday, but very limited quantities.. it won't last long.
    I will post it once its reopen.

Unless something has changed this was the last update I've seen.
    Where are people seeing that it wont be restocked?

• @letfbane said:

@ninzo59 said:
    Hello,
    Won't happen today the restocking. Next Friday or monday, but very limited quantities.. it won't last long.

Restocked maybe for the people who paid the invoice waiting for it, can’t imagine it will be publicly listed again

• @allthemtings said:

@letfbane said:

@ninzo59 said:
    Hello,

Restocked maybe for the people who paid the invoice waiting for it, can’t imagine it will be publicly listed again

Indeed ... I think so too, but only Kimsufi will know :-)

• @allthemtings said:

@letfbane said:

@ninzo59 said:
    Hello,

He's saying it wont last long (as in people will buy very quick).
    To me that means publicly buyable.

I believe he said that everyone that ordered one will get theirs delivered so he wouldn't need to post "once its reopen".

So sounds like it will be restocked on the site

• @letfbane said:

@allthemtings said:

@letfbane said:

@ninzo59 said:
    Hello,

He's saying it wont last long (as in people will buy very quick).
    To me that means publicly buyable.

I believe he said that everyone that ordered one will get theirs delivered so he wouldn't need to post "once its reopen".

So sounds like it will be restocked on the site

Most will be filling back orders the rest (if any) the rest I’d assume will be took my apis

• mrclownmrclown Member
    edited December 2021

@Neoon said:

kurwa

That seems like a known issue.

I used Proxmox 6 (KS Template) > Proxmox 7 (Upgrade) using https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Upgrade_from_6.x_to_7.0. All works fine except needs to specify hwaddress (solution B ) as per the guide.

• Forgot about KS-Legend and come join 16TB Club!

@mrclown said:

@Neoon said:

kurwa

That seems like a known issue.

I used Proxmox 6 (KS Template) > Proxmox 7 (Upgrade) using https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Upgrade_from_6.x_to_7.0. All works fine except needs to specify hwaddress (solution B ) as per the guide.

Yes, however the template or plain Debian 11 to Proxmox 7 breaks the machine.
    If you don't notice the Proxmox 7 install fucks your network config entirely and when you reboot = fucked.

• @Neoon said:
    If you don't notice the Proxmox 7 install fucks your network config entirely and when you reboot = fucked.

Indeed debian 11 to proxmox broke for me as well, not able to reach the network after reboot. Upgrading from KS template 6.0 to 7 by adding hwaddress is just working fine.

• @Nekki said:
    Forgot about KS-Legend and come join 16TB Club!

Thankfully, I am in both club

Thanked by 1Nekki

@mrclown said:

@Neoon said:

Indeed debian 11 to proxmox broke for me as well, not able to reach the network after reboot. Upgrading from KS template 6.0 to 7 by adding hwaddress is just working fine.

Never had success with that template, ever, what Hardware specs?