Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 247
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• @dustinc please double my bandwidth.

Invoice #2395070

• 1M views

• Invoice #2395175

Double bandwidth pls, thank you.

• @dustinc said:

@myblade said:
    Please double me up :-)
    Invoice: 2038802
    Invoice: 2065619
    Thanks

Hi @myblade -- appreciate you being a long term customer of ours -- it appears these invoice numbers pertain to older orders that are not part of this promotion. If you have a more recent order or invoice number to share, we'd be happy to double the bandwidth allocation for you :)

Thank you :)

• simple_dimplesimple_dimple Member
    edited November 2021

ℍ𝕚, 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥, 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝟙 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨𝕤 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪, 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝟝𝟘𝟘 𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝟝𝟘𝟘-𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕙 𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝟝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕫𝕖= 𝟙𝕄 :D

• BlazinDimesBlazinDimes Member
    edited November 2021

@DeadlyChemist said:
    here is my setup/tipps

im on chrome
    when se says "prepare now" one finger on f5, other hand on mouse
    hold your cursor about where "leave a comment" is
    press f5 in a rhythm, wait 300 or 500ms after it loads, sometimes it glitches? at least for me
    if you see the page is blank i click my infinite scroll button and zip to top

when i find the message i double click on it, crtl+c go to "leave a message" and crtl+v and "post message"

edit:
    i have no plugins, no adblocks, nothing

I'm on Firefox on Arch running the built in tracking protection maxxed, uBlock installed, a plethora of other extensions that aren't related so I've turned a bunch off for this, and the only real tool I use is a bookmark to this page on my toolbar.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/175286/let-blackfriday-lounge-a-deal-for-everyone-100s-of-giveaways-racknerds-official-blackfriday/#latest

This way if the page changes on you it'll take you there automatically during a refresh.

(That #latest part is key)

• @dustinc said:

We will continue on with our expansion efforts :) Let's goooooo!!

Yes!! VM's in Europe, please!

Thanked by 1DeadlyChemist
  • @BlazinDimes said: (That #latest part is key)

have that too, thought you forums addicts know... forums are great but bit old sadly... dont like how the data is stored

• @DeadlyChemist said:

@BlazinDimes said: (That #latest part is key)

have that too, thought you forums addicts know... forums are great but bit old sadly... dont like how the data is stored

I'm actually not familiar with Vanilla Forum, more so phpbb and mybb etc, my account here is quite a few years old but I just started posting at the start of this thread haha

• I think, you can try everything but the key is having a good internet connection and hope for the best that the page will not glitch out :D

• @BlazinDimes said: I'm actually not familiar with Vanilla Forum, more so phpbb and mybb etc, my account here is quite a few years old but I just started posting at the start of this thread haha

yeah, i was just comparing discord or so to forum

• @mangamanga said: I think, you can try everything but the key is having a good internet connection and hope for the best that the page will not glitch out

or CF beeing like.... wait... ARE YOU A BOT??

• @mangamanga said:
    I think, you can try everything but the key is having a good internet connection and hope for the best that the page will not glitch out :D

I do have redundant internet connections both have routhers running custom firmware I compile from source every so often, and I'm addicted to making my connection fast, probably helps.

• @BlazinDimes said: I do have redundant internet connections both have routhers running custom firmware I compile from source every so often, and I'm addicted to making my connection fast, probably helps.

agh, dont have that luxury... im glad i can open a port tbh

• @DeadlyChemist said:

@mangamanga said: I think, you can try everything but the key is having a good internet connection and hope for the best that the page will not glitch out

I've been wondering when CF is gonna ask me but, maybe being logged into my own CF account helps? Idk.

• mangamangamangamanga Member
    edited November 2021

@DeadlyChemist said:

@mangamanga said: I think, you can try everything but the key is having a good internet connection and hope for the best that the page will not glitch out

Yup sucks sometimes.> @BlazinDimes said:

@mangamanga said:
    I think, you can try everything but the key is having a good internet connection and hope for the best that the page will not glitch out :D

I do have redundant internet connections both have routhers running custom firmware I compile from source every so often, and I'm addicted to making my connection fast, probably helps.

Haha, we have to use the same box provided by the isp. :shrug: The router doesn't even have login detais haha

• @mangamanga said: Haha, we have to use the same box provided by the isp. :shrug:

same... it's a nice router after i complied about my old one.. have to pay 5€ but ehh... glad i can open ports and stuff without then opening and closing and beeing super random

• @mangamanga said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

Yup sucks sometimes.> @BlazinDimes said:

@mangamanga said:

Haha, we have to use the same box provided by the isp. :shrug: The router doesn't even have login detais haha

I can't stand that, I had to deal with that at my last house, all we could get was 1.5mbit DSL and had to use that horribly insecure Zyxel modem and 300ms ping was a good day.

• @BlazinDimes said: I can't stand that, I had to deal with that at my last house, all we could get was 1.5mbit DSL and had to use that horribly insecure Zyxel modem and 300ms ping was a good day.

im getting 100 down 30 or so up

cant complain, could also live with half that tbh

• @dustinc Congratulations on 1M views and a wild ride.

Please double the bandwidth, Thank-you.

Order #: 9693732937
    Invoice #: 2393768

Order #: 7222902041
    Invoice #: 2362814

#RACKNERD
    https://www.racknerd.com/CyberMonday/

• BlazinDimesBlazinDimes Member
    edited November 2021

@DeadlyChemist said:

@BlazinDimes said: I can't stand that, I had to deal with that at my last house, all we could get was 1.5mbit DSL and had to use that horribly insecure Zyxel modem and 300ms ping was a good day.

im getting 100 down 30 or so up

cant complain, could also live with half that tbh

I mean I can't stand being forced to use ISP gear. I won't even run consumer gear with factory firmware, they're just never patched, the ISP leaves gaping backdoors, UPnP is like HEY ALL MY PORTS ARE OPEN except the one you want, etc. lmao

I've got 200/10.

10 up. Why is that my limit. If I jump to gigabit, I get 30 up, wtf.

• @BlazinDimes said: I mean I can't stand being forced to use ISP gear. I won't even run consumer gear with factory firmware, they're just never patched, the ISP leaves gaping backdoors, UPnP is like HEY ALL MY PORTS ARE OPEN except the one you want, etc. lmao

yeah but then, i dont run much stuff from home... a mc server, website and stuff like wireguard

plus im by accident into IT so yeah...
    TL;DR; i should have been a nutrician/chemist

• I think the party's over now. Already past midnight on dustin's time.

• @DeadlyChemist said:

@BlazinDimes said: I mean I can't stand being forced to use ISP gear. I won't even run consumer gear with factory firmware, they're just never patched, the ISP leaves gaping backdoors, UPnP is like HEY ALL MY PORTS ARE OPEN except the one you want, etc. lmao

yeah but then, i dont run much stuff from home... a mc server, website and stuff like wireguard

plus im by accident into IT so yeah...
    TL;DR; i should have been a nutrician/chemist

I leave my ports shut for the most part and use zerotier/tailscale/wireguard to link up to a vps or two I designate as jumpboxes. The way I have my routing configured I actually had a couple months where I had been "suspended" by my ISP because my vpn killswitch let me down on a torrent, but I didn't notice because I was routing aroiund the walled garden they had me in. :D Had no clue until I had to switch out some configs. haha whoops

• @BlazinDimes said: I leave my ports shut for the most part and use zerotier/tailscale/wireguard to link up to a vps or two I designate as jumpboxes. The way I have my routing configured I actually had a couple months where I had been "suspended" by my ISP because my vpn killswitch let me down on a torrent, but I didn't notice because I was routing aroiund the walled garden they had me in. Had no clue until I had to switch out some configs. haha whoops

i might need a help with similar thing...
    basically host something from my home but have it under another ip, just like CF

• @DeadlyChemist said:
    i might need a help with similar thing...
    basically host something from my home but have it under another ip, just like CF

What sort of help? You should be able to do this with a reverse proxy running on your public IP and wireguard/tailscale for the connection between the proxy system and your home.

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes
  • @multipath said: What sort of help? You should be able to do this with a reverse proxy running on your public IP and wireguard/tailscale for the connection between the proxy system and your home.

im not that advanced, i basically wanted to host MC server, problem is, dont want randoms to know my IP

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

RackNerd giveaway!

We're giving away some RackNerd account credit!

The next 5 comments (must comment the keyword) will receive a $8 USD RackNerd acct credit. Comment cannot be edited.

KEYWORD;
    #WE DID IT!! GO HERE FOR DEALS -> https://www.racknerd.com/CyberMonday/

Winners will be PM'd within 24 hrs, and once you've replied to the PM, we will respond within 48 hrs. Please do not PM to claim your prize. If you believe you were missed, just comment on the thread should we exceed the mentioned timeline.

• WE DID IT!! GO HERE FOR DEALS -> https://www.racknerd.com/CyberMonday/

• tony233tony233 Member
    edited November 2021

@dustinc hello,
    Please double the bandwidth, Thank-you.
    Invoice #: 2395280
    Invoice #2394797
    Invoice #2395322