Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 246
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• Congrats to the winners! If you're not in US I'll trade my $35 VPS for the keyboard lol.

• @Warkos said:
    this is impossible, this thread is full of bots

QUICK CALL WILL SMITH

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • Kudos @dustinc !

no matter if being a fan of yours and your business or not, one genuinly has to admit that you are doing an awesome job here. posting these flash sales and about 2k answers over the span of 4 days definitely earns some respect - impressive!
    also have to say thank you for keeping it contained to this very thread.

as always: best of luck with your sales and growth!

• @BlazinDimes said: I remember when this was common on LEB/LET, I'd be lucky to keep some for more than a few months. lmao

there is a "lifetime" deal from another company, low end webhosting/email
    the first thing i went was go to his website, asked how the company has been there and some proof of registration or similiar

im 90% sure i asked same question racknerd in a ticket/dustin directly

im not a child, dont offer stuff you can't keep up with

this is why i have respect to racknerd tbh, they deliver, they grow, no bullshits

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes
  • @Sebster27 said:
    Congrats to the winners! If you're not in US I'll trade my $35 VPS for the keyboard lol.

I've never understood the hype of mech keyboards, my Logitech K850 is great, and if I want the tactile feedback I'll pull out the IBM Model M lol

• @BlazinDimes said:

@Sebster27 said:
    Congrats to the winners! If you're not in US I'll trade my $35 VPS for the keyboard lol.

I've never understood the hype of mech keyboards, my Logitech K850 is great, and if I want the tactile feedback I'll pull out the IBM Model M lol

I just don't have a keyboard lol

• @Sebster27 said: Congrats to the winners! If you're not in US I'll trade my $35 VPS for the keyboard lol.

dont need another server :( but credits can use

• Please double my bandwidth:

Invoice #2394923

Thank you!

• RACKNERD-1-MILLION-PARTY!! GO HERE FOR KVM VPS DEALS: https://www.racknerd.com/CyberMonday/

• RACKNERD-1-MILLION-PARTY!! GO HERE FOR KVM VPS DEALS: https://www.racknerd.com/CyberMonday/

• @DeadlyChemist said:

@Sebster27 said: Congrats to the winners! If you're not in US I'll trade my $35 VPS for the keyboard lol.

You have collected so many thing, this the time to share with us your magic so I have a chance, never win from the last 5 days,

• @DeadlyChemist said:

@Sebster27 said: Congrats to the winners! If you're not in US I'll trade my $35 VPS for the keyboard lol.

You sure.....? I'll exchange this server that I have for a full year. Preeeettty good specs

2x vCPU Cores
    50 GB Pure SSD RAID-10 Storage
    3 GB RAM
    5000 GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address

• @Sebster27 said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Sebster27 said:

I just don't have a keyboard lol

Oh, dang. I've been doing computers/IT as a hobby and side gig for my whole life and I just finally got this mid-range Logitech in my 30s if that makes you feel any better.

Before it was old, old keyboards, or $10 specials

• Invoice #2393075

Double bandwidth pls :)

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Falzo said:
    Kudos @dustinc !

no matter if being a fan of yours and your business or not, one genuinly has to admit that you are doing an awesome job here. posting these flash sales and about 2k answers over the span of 4 days definitely earns some respect - impressive!

Thank You @Falzo -- appreciate you sharing this perspective! We have had a tremendously successful 2021 Black Friday/Cyber Monday so far - and we wouldn't have been able to do it without the members of this community, so at the same time, we're happy to give back (it's also refreshing to see that everyone is enjoying and having a good time here!)

We will continue on with our expansion efforts :) Let's goooooo!!

Thanked by 2BlazinDimes Falzo
  • MagicAppleMagicApple Member
    edited November 2021

@simple_dimple said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

You have collected so many thing, this the time to share with us your magic so I have a chance, never win from the last 5 days,

While I do agree, all my servers do go to use. None sit idling. Whether it be hosting some websites or testing new stuff, there's always something

EDIT: Are you pressing F5 repeatedly?

• @dustinc said:

@Falzo said:
    Kudos @dustinc !

Thank You @Falzo -- appreciate you sharing this perspective! We have had a tremendously successful 2021 Black Friday/Cyber Monday so far - and we wouldn't have been able to do it without the members of this community, so at the same time, we're happy to give back (it's also refreshing to see that everyone is enjoying and having a good time here!)

We will continue on with our expansion efforts :) Let's goooooo!!

WE NEED MERCH OUTSIDE US. :p

• @Sebster27 said:

@simple_dimple said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

While I do agree, all my servers do go to use. None sit idling. Whether it be hosting some websites or testing new stuff, there's always something

EDIT: Are you pressing F5?

Docker swarm inbound.

• @simple_dimple said: You have collected so many thing, this the time to share with us your magic so I have a chance, never win from the last 5 days,

1 server i gave away to a random on a discord server
    he's 14 and hey, he can learn
    another server i told dustin i dont need it, pass on another person
    webhosting 1 same thing
    webhosting 2 same thing

@Sebster27 said: 2x vCPU Cores

3 GB RAM
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address

yupp, since i have 2.5 and 2gb server already
    both use about 500 and 1gb ram

dont have purpose for another one unless it would be real cpu or windows or something interesting like loads of storage or smth

• @BlazinDimes said:

@Sebster27 said:

@simple_dimple said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

Docker swarm inbound.

LMAO. Once I figure out the damn thing. I swear every video I follow ends up in user error. I will figure it out!

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes
  • @Sebster27 said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Sebster27 said:

@simple_dimple said:

@DeadlyChemist said:

Docker swarm inbound.

LMAO. Once I figure out the damn thing. I swear every video I follow ends up in user error. I will figure it out!

I prefer a nice text tutorial.

• @DeadlyChemist said:

@simple_dimple said: You have collected so many thing, this the time to share with us your magic so I have a chance, never win from the last 5 days,

1 server i gave away to a random on a discord server
    he's 14 and hey, he can learn
    another server i told dustin i dont need it, pass on another person
    webhosting 1 same thing
    webhosting 2 same thing

@Sebster27 said: 2x vCPU Cores

3 GB RAM
    Full Root Admin Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address

yupp, since i have 2.5 and 2gb server already
    both use about 500 and 1gb ram

dont have purpose for another one unless it would be real cpu or windows or something interesting like loads of storage or smth

Good point. Go with the credits - you can do far more.

• I'm gonna need to get ansible going for all these servers. lol

• @dustinc please double my bandwidth.
    Invoice #855471
    Invoice #2391815

• @Sebster27 said: Good point. Go with the credits - you can do far more.

well the things i pass on i get nothing in return, i dont need to
    make someone's day who's been 6th and thought he'll get nothing

and im not gonna claim things im not gonna use, because that's just well, dumb

• @BlazinDimes said:
    I'm gonna need to get ansible going for all these servers. lol

In this case, perhaps Chef would be more appropriate? :smiley:

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes
  • @multipath said:

@BlazinDimes said:
    I'm gonna need to get ansible going for all these servers. lol

In this case, perhaps Chef would be more appropriate? :smiley:

Good thinking lmao

• DeadlyChemistDeadlyChemist Member
    edited November 2021

here is my setup/tipps

im on chrome
    when se says "prepare now" one finger on f5, other hand on mouse
    hold your cursor about where "leave a comment" is
    press f5 in a rhythm, wait 300 or 500ms after it loads, sometimes it glitches? at least for me
    if you see the page is blank i click my infinite scroll button and zip to top

when i find the message i double click on it, crtl+c go to "leave a message" and crtl+v and "post message"

edit:
    i have no plugins, no adblocks, nothing

Thanked by 1simple_dimple