Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 110
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• Order Number: 5435651134
    Invoice #2123768
    Invoice #723079
    Please double the bandwidth,thanks!
    thank you very much!

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@astro19 said:
    Please double up my bandwidth
    order #1144373665
    And thanks for the awesome deal.

Hi @astro19 -- you're very welcome! Happy to see you were able to take advantage of our Black Friday deals.

We have doubled your bandwidth :)

• Please double up my bandwidth
    order #9817621314

@DeadlyChemist said:

@dustinc said:
    The winners from several of last evening and this morning's giveaways have been DM'd :)

The party shall continue!!

PARTY PARTY PARTY

We hope you're ready, because the Chef might just make an appearance tonight. #RACKNERD-PARTY

• RACKNERD-PARTY

• RACKNERD-PARTY

• scotticlesscotticles Member
    edited November 2021

RACKNERD-PARTY

• RACKNERD-PARTY

• RACKNERD-PARTY

• #RACKNERD-PARTY

• RACKNERD-PARTY

• RACKNERD-PARTY

• Hello
    My invoice number is 2354475

Double bandwidth please :)

@Logano said:
    @dustinc
    Order Number: 8623999381 - pls double bandwidth
    Order Number: 3862677472 - pls double bandwidth, AND SolusVM tells me I got 2 VMs instead of one? I've confirmed over VNC that they are indeed two separate instances lol. You can go ahead and take either one of them away, as I haven't done much on them yet.

Hi @Logano -- appreciate the bulk orders :)

That was an issue with two staff working on “accepting” your order at once within our billing system, since we had set for flash sale orders to be manually accepted. While rare, if/when this happens it can cause an order to be double provisioned.

SolusVM/WHMCS provisioning is not perfect (and especially not perfect when provisioning in bulk - something we’ve been working with their developers on) but in the meantime we do have custom/proprietary scripts to get around its quirks and flaws, such as a script that runs every 2 weeks to identify VM’s that don’t have a WHMCS service tied to it. If/when this happens we will reach out to the customer to coordinate the removal of the duplicate VM. Generally speaking, we have almost always found that no third party software stack is 100% perfect because out of the box it isn’t custom tailored to one’s individual use case or situation from day one - in these cases we supplement by creating scripts, customizations, and/or solutions to work around such imperfections. Custom developing a VPS control panel from scratch is something we considered as well (and is a possibility for the future), but we've found SolusVM to be for the most part a fairly stable VPS control panel behind over a dozen years of development, and their imperfections/flaws are ones that we have already become accustomed to and have developed scripts to work around - such as this one.

We appreciate your transparency and have doubled the bandwidth for both of these orders 👊

• RACKNERD-PARTY

@GaryHostloc said:

Order Number: 5435651134
    Invoice #2123768
    Invoice #723079
    Please double the bandwidth,thanks!
    thank you very much!

Hi @GaryHostloc -- good stuff :) We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth allocation.

I see you just joined the LET community today as well, hope to see you around!

@xkkkkk said:
    Please double up my bandwidth
    order #9817621314

Hi @xkkkkk -- you're very welcome! Happy to see you here by the way.

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth 👊

• thankyou RackNerd.

Order Number: 5001434224

Please double me up.

• RACKNERD-CHEF-HERO2021

@jinp said:
    Hello
    My invoice number is 2354475

Double bandwidth please :)

Hi @jinp -- Happy to see you were able to take advantage of our Black Friday deals. Good work!

We've doubled your bandwidth :)

@steelt_bot said:
    thankyou RackNerd.

Order Number: 5001434224

Please double me up.

Hi @steelt_bot -- doubled on up :) Good work on grabbing this deal.

We sincerely appreciate your business!

We need to see a massive hype train for the Chef to make an appearance tonight. We hear that on the menu, the Chef has free VM's, free cPanel hosting, more CASH to give away (no purchase necessary), and more unannounced, cool things up his sleeve. MAYBE even some more crazy flash deals, if convinced by demand!

Who wants to see a crazy show tonight? Show us the demand by commenting the following, and if so, we'll commence in ~3 hrs.

#RackNerd-BLACKFRIDAY-PARTY

• RackNerd-BLACKFRIDAY-PARTY

• #RackNerd-BLACKFRIDAY-PARTY

• in 3h i'll be sleeping prob :(

anyways #RackNerd-BLACKFRIDAY-PARTY

• #RackNerd-BLACKFRIDAY-PARTY