Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 108
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• @scotticles said:
    lets do a random draw, this refresh bus attack is killing me

• ddhhzddhhz Member
    edited November 2021

I think it was bold, so my last reply might be the only correct one 😂

• @altsalt said:

DIMES-BE-BLAZIN

• Order Number: 5741810636
    2x bandwidth please.

• RackNerd BLACK FRIDAY -> https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

Am I late?

• @farsighter said:
    RackNerd BLACK FRIDAY -> https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

Am I late?

very and me too.

• nice !

I already signed on last year .

• order 6631703289

2x bandwidth please - thanks for the awesome deal!

• jsmithjsmith Member
    edited November 2021

Might I suggest a random draw of 5 "winners" from the first 80 respondents. This "fastest on the draw" is not equitable to all in the community.

Thanked by 2commercial dustinc
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@BlazinDimes said:

@scotticles said:

This should be fixed... please let me know if you are still facing problems.

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes
  • @jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@scotticles said:

Right on man, I was hoping it wasn't going to be like this all day but its actually been in my favor so far. Won a VPS here and snagged a mean deal on a dedi in the mega-thread. B)

Thanked by 1Logano

@BlazinDimes said:

@jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@scotticles said:

Right on man, I was hoping it wasn't going to be like this all day but its actually been in my favor so far. Won a VPS here and snagged a mean deal on a dedi in the mega-thread. B)

Congrats on your wins.

I know CF can be a major PITA, but the more information I get from user reports the more helpful I can be in solving them.

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes
  • WildDaisyWildDaisy Member
    edited November 2021

Hello Chief of Nerds.

Please do the double, and maybe even a triple

Your Order Number is: 9640130243

• @jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@scotticles said:

Congrats on your wins.

I know CF can be a major PITA, but the more information I get from user reports the more helpful I can be in solving them.

Thanks. Yeah I adopted CloudFlare earlier this year and while I don't have the userbase you do or anything, I definitely get the need to have it, I'd rather be fixing false positives than having to worry about my services going down at any moment. Oh the dark days before DDoS protection...

• Invoice #: 2336855
    Please double me, thanks.

• Order Number: 7835722712

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@ftpdiloy said:
    Order Number: 5741810636
    2x bandwidth please.

Hi @ftpdiloy -- we've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth :)

Thank You!

@BlazinDimes said:

@jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@scotticles said:

Congrats on your wins.

Thanks. Yeah I adopted CloudFlare earlier this year and while I don't have the userbase you do or anything, I definitely get the need to have it, I'd rather be fixing false positives than having to worry about my services going down at any moment. Oh the dark days before DDoS protection...

CF, overall, is a big help, so I agree with you 100% there. Ironically CF's web interface went down today for almost an hour -- what horrible timing.

With the types of attacks we deal with plus the levels of traffic we are handling right now that is legitimate (about 20x normal), having the tools CF provides is a big help.

Thanked by 1Logano

@garretts said:
    order 6631703289

You're very welcome @garretts -- we've doubled the bandwidth for the VM's within this order :)

Appreciate you ordering multiple services with us as well.

• @jbiloh said:

Is it set to be particularly aggressive today? I'd swear CloudFlare was staring me down or something from all those hCaptcha prompts :pensive:

I suspect it's just for the next day or two though so it'll probably be fine.

• emm... double the bandwidth
    Invoice #3745464973
    Thanks boss

@WildDaisy said:
    Hello Chief of Nerds.

Please do the double, and maybe even a triple (which like most others I won't have need for:

Your Order Number is: 9640130243

Hi @WildDaisy -- awesome order!

We've doubled your bandwidth 👊 We sincerely appreciate your business.

@hostcheaper said:
    Invoice #: 2336855
    Please double me, thanks.

Hi @hostcheaper -- we've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

@hunter5q said:
    Order Number: 7835722712

Hi @hunter5q -- good stuff! Happy to see you were able to take advantage of our deals this Black Friday.

We've doubled your bandwidth allocation.

@teolinkiat said:
    emm... double the bandwidth
    Invoice #3745464973
    Thanks boss

Hi @teolinkiat -- good work grabbing this deal :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

• @jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@scotticles said:

Congrats on your wins.

CF, overall, is a big help, so I agree with you 100% there. Ironically CF's web interface went down today for almost an hour -- what horrible timing.

With the types of attacks we deal with plus the levels of traffic we are handling right now that is legitimate (about 20x normal), having the tools CF provides is a big help.

Based on the number of provider sales portals I've watched go down over the last day or two I imagine we'd be in a world of hurt without CF. Looks like you've got it dialed in pretty well though because all of our combined F5ing is enough of a denial of service attack that it would bring many websites to their knees.. :D

@BlazinDimes said:

@jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@jbiloh said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@scotticles said:

Congrats on your wins.

Based on the number of provider sales portals I've watched go down over the last day or two I imagine we'd be in a world of hurt without CF. Looks like you've got it dialed in pretty well though because all of our combined F5ing is enough of a denial of service attack that it would bring many websites to their knees.. :D

Let's see how we fare tonight when activity picks up even more. I think we are ready.

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes