Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PHP-Friends vServer Schnupperspecial 2021 NVMe - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PHP-Friends vServer Schnupperspecial 2021 NVMe

Comments

• @TODO said:
    @PHP_Friends any plans to reintroduce this deal again ? Another question, do you guys offer English support ?

If you write to them in English they reply in English.

• @webcraft said:

@TODO said:
    @PHP_Friends any plans to reintroduce this deal again ? Another question, do you guys offer English support ?

If you write to them in English they reply in English.

Awesome! Thanks.

• @pedagang said: restock please

Black friday offer should come soon. This was a "get to know" special.

Thanked by 1pedagang
  • :s sold out

• dunno for me or for all of you, the site's down at this moment?

• m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

Same here. Not loading right now.

• For me website is working

• dreammagicdreammagic Member
    edited November 2021

The main site has been down for a few hours. Other services are fine.

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2021

It's not down, but we got some heavy DDoS attacks and limited the access from some countries to our website last night. We removed the country blockings a few hours ago. No impact on customer services; honestly we don't care that much about our website so we do the DDoS protection for it way simpler than we do for our customers. People who think they can really harm us by attacking our website are just stupid, we have a great customer base and don't rely heavily on new orders =)

// If someone still has problems to access the site please let me know.

Thanked by 3giang cgs3238 dev_vps
  • Do you plan to restock or make the better offer on tomorrow BF ? @PHP_Friends

• TODOTODO Member
    edited November 2021

@PHP_Friends I am still unable to access the website.
    Edit: Tried a London proxy and it worked, seems like Egypt is blocked for some reason ?

• @ariq01 said:
    Do you plan to restock or make the better offer on tomorrow BF ? @PHP_Friends

This promotion is over

There may or may not be another (different) promotion tomorrow

• @TODO said:
    Edit: Tried a London proxy and it worked, seems like Egypt is blocked for some reason ?

See two posts above yours

• @angstrom said:

@TODO said:

See two posts above yours

No. Reading is hard. I want my customized answer. Now

Thanked by 2angstrom webcraft

@TODO said:

Please recheck :)

• @angstrom said: See two posts above yours

@vyas11 said: No. Reading is hard. I want my customized answer. Now

I am actually very confused by these replies, they said

@PHP_Friends said: We removed the country blockings a few hours ago.

So I thought my comment was valid ? Please enlighten me.

@PHP_Friends said: Please recheck

Working perfectly, thank you!

• @TODO said:

@angstrom said: See two posts above yours

@vyas11 said: No. Reading is hard. I want my customized answer. Now

I am actually very confused by these replies, they said

@PHP_Friends said: We removed the country blockings a few hours ago.

So I thought my comment was valid ? Please enlighten me.

@PHP_Friends said: Please recheck

Working perfectly, thank you!

PHP-Friends wrote "If someone still has problems to access the site please let me know." and you reported problem from your country. Your comment was valid, PHP-Friends corrected problem. :)

Its just LET people are often pissed off easily ;)

• Unable to connect to control panel, so not possible to pay

@dzungbb said:
    Unable to connect to control panel, so not possible to pay

Still? We don't have any country blocking active anymore for an hour. Before we just removed the blocking of Asian countries. If you still have problems, please send your IP to [email protected] so we can check what's going on :)

• @PHP_Friends said:

@dzungbb said:
    Unable to connect to control panel, so not possible to pay

Still? We don't have any country blocking active anymore for an hour. Before we just removed the blocking of Asian countries. If you still have problems, please send your IP to [email protected] so we can check what's going on :)

Connected already, :) THanks

• Except a couple insignificant network issues that didn't last more than seconds and a planned maintenance that involved servers migration, @PHP_Friends have been amazing. Highly recommended provider.

• I bought one and said that payment on the 28th is ok. I originally wanted to pay on the 28th. As a result, the merchant canceled it for me.

• @PHP_Friends Is there an english version link of your site? if no, please make one for helping us who dont know german.

@coolgoole said:
    I bought one and said that payment on the 28th is ok. I originally wanted to pay on the 28th. As a result, the merchant canceled it for me.

Invoice number?

@niceboy said:
    @PHP_Friends Is there an english version link of your site? if no, please make one for helping us who dont know german.

Will come next year :)

Thanked by 2kalimov622 rhinoduck
  • @niceboy said:
    @PHP_Friends Is there an english version link of your site? if no, please make one for helping us who dont know german.

Two words: Google Translate :sunglasses:

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @PHP_Friends said:

@coolgoole said:
    I bought one and said that payment on the 28th is ok. I originally wanted to pay on the 28th. As a result, the merchant canceled it for me.

Invoice number?

edited November 2021

@coolgoole said:

I'm sorry but you didn't open a ticket about a later payment. I don't know what we should do better if the product is sold out than cancelling orders that haven't been paid till then. Let's say we can sell 200 instances of a product and have 190 paid orders and 20 unpaid orders. The more unpaid orders we leave, the higher is the risk we have more orders to deliver in the end than we could actually deliver (due to orders that get paid after a few days - already happened!). That's why we cancel orders of special offers latest when they are (nearly) sold out. It's better to have some resources left for customers who had tickets with open questions or

I will send you a direct link to recreate the order as we have some resources left (not enough to take the offer back online as we would get more orders than we can handle within minutes) from such cancelled orders.

Best Regards,
    Tim

Thanked by 1JabJab
  • @PHP_Friends said:

@coolgoole said:

I'm sorry but you didn't open a ticket about a later payment. I don't know what we should do better if the product is sold out than cancelling orders that haven't been paid till then. Let's say we can sell 200 instances of a product and have 190 paid orders and 20 unpaid orders. The more unpaid orders we leave, the higher is the risk we have more orders to deliver in the end than we could actually deliver. That's why we cancel orders of special offers latest when they are (nearly) sold out. It's better to have some resources left for customers who had tickets with open questions or

I will send you a direct link to recreate the order as we have some resources left (not enough to take the offer back online as we would get more orders than we can handle within minutes) from such cancelled orders.

Best Regards,
    Tim

I would love to pick a server up from one of the cancelled orders please!

@TheBrokenBee said:
    I would love to pick a server up from one of the cancelled orders please!

DM sent to both of you :)

Thanked by 2JabJab kalimov622