Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[So you Start] New range released! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[So you Start] New range released!

Comments

• SYS-2-SSD-32
    Canada

This is still showing restocking.
    Hopefully soon …. 🤞

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@dev_vps said:
    SYS-2-SSD-32
    Canada

This is still showing restocking.
    Hopefully soon …. 🤞

SoYouWait.

• Cant buy discounted directadmin license in sys?

• You can get DirectAdmin license through SYS for $13.99/mo

• CloudieCloudie Member, Host Rep

well damn... OVH has the goods today!...

Well, there goes my Black Friday slush fund :(

• @bula said:
    You can get DirectAdmin license through SYS for $13.99/mo

Oke thanks

• Had to jump on a SYS-1-SSD-32 as just saw the Canada go out of stock and now only France left... whoever gets a SYS-2-SSD-32 nicely done.

• dann00dann00 Member, Patron Provider

@amarc said: Does SYS offer routed /64 or larger per server ?

Yes, they give an included /64 per server from my experience.

• @dann00 said:

@amarc said: Does SYS offer routed /64 or larger per server ?

Yes, they give an included /64 per server from my experience.

Routed?

• @jenkki said:

@Nekki said: I’m not going to be rude about your written English because it is certainly better than my written version of any other language

OMG sorry I not a native English speaker as many others here. Suggest to find a better and smarter reason for your responses.

He wasn't being rude about your English, just stating that it made no sense. Which is true: it didn't. Your next response didn't particularly make sense either, except that the intent to insult was apparent.

If someone politely states that your comment did not make sense to them, responding with an insult is just childish, language barrier or no.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2021

@MeAtExampleDotCom said: MeAtExampleDotCom

Stop talking by your asshole. Wait till 21 at least. Or get a better education. What coming first.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@jenkki Maybe you should take your advice. Just saying get the app Grammarly will help you out a lot.

• @MeAtExampleDotCom said:

He wasn't being rude about your English, just stating that it made no sense. Which is true: it didn't. Your next response didn't particularly make sense either, except that the intent to insult was apparent.

If someone politely states that your comment did not make sense to them, responding with an insult is just childish, language barrier or no.

Read that response again, @jenkki

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • Seems its over already? Prices reversed

• @plumberg said:
    Seems its over already? Prices reversed

No.

• CiprianoOscarCiprianoOscar Member, Host Rep

Slow bandwidth but it is ok, good servers price ahah

• @plumberg said: Seems its over already? Prices reversed

It's a new range and everything that was available initially is still available (albeit not in all DCs) - https://www.soyoustart.com/en/essential-servers/ - where the hell are you looking?

• @Nekki said:

@plumberg said: Seems its over already? Prices reversed

It's a new range and everything that was available initially is still available (albeit not in all DCs) - https://www.soyoustart.com/en/essential-servers/ - where the hell are you looking?

dang, my browser decided to cache results from a couple weeks ago.
    False alarm...

• Any documentation on how to load an ISO install via IPMI? Need to install Centos7 with FDE.... I have IPMI in the panel... But, I am unsure of options to load a custom ISO

Thnx

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2021

@PieHasBeenEaten said: Just saying get the app Grammarly will help you out a lot.

What wrong with my English? You didn't understand me? Or what seems a problem? I do not use translators.

• @dev_vps said: Read that response again

Nazi nonsense. We don't take it seriously.

• edited November 2021

@jenkki said:
    What wrong with my English?

Quite a few things it would seem. But we aren't judging you on that.

I do not use translators.

Grammarly is not a translator.

Stop talking by your asshole.

Your attitude stinks far far more than any linguistic issue, and I for one am judging you on that. I'll not be offering any help with language or anything else, or in fact wasting further time reading more of your output at all. I wish you luck in your future endeavours.

Though before I go...

Wait till 21 at least. Or get a better education.

Been able to legally drink for over two decades years now if that is what you are referring to by “wait till 21”, and university educated at one of the better UK institutions. I sense you are projecting your own inadequacies and insecurities an awful lot here.

Thanked by 2webcraft bulbasaur
  • @MeAtExampleDotCom said: Been able to legally drink for over two decades years now

Congrats to you. Reminder: Hairy balls doesn't meant you already overage.

• @MeAtExampleDotCom just leave the old kids alone. Your life would be much easier

• How often to they restock these? SYS-2-SAT-32 would be very useful for a project.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited November 2021

@justchil said: How often to they restock these? SYS-2-SAT-32 would be very useful for a project.

The SYS-1-SAT-32 has already gone out of stock and come back in a couple of times.

Everyone wants the SYS-2-SAT-32, doesn't seem to have been in stock yet.

Thanked by 2ThracianDog justchil
  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2021
  • Do us a favor and don’t miss your daily medication

• @dev_vps said: Do us a favor and don’t miss your daily medication

Nice advice to all above.

• Ordered one in Canada for running multiplayer dev stuff for some video games we be building. Thank you kindly