Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DelimiterVPS 12 Hour Atom Review - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DelimiterVPS 12 Hour Atom Review

1235»

Comments

• And if you think that's not proofing much, this one should do it:

• Push, @MarkTurner

Do you think thats ok - to refuse an order and to dont send a refund? Sorry for writing the hole time to you, but no one is answering to my emails I wrote to Delimiter..

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@nexusrain My story: Steve doesn't answer emails, the only one helping is MarkTurner. So, if you didn't make anything to be banned/suspended, just ping MArkTurner :)

• Wow, that is just really low. And to think I wanted to order servers from them. :0

@4n0nx said:
    Wow, that is just really low. And to think I wanted to order servers from them. :0

I really recommend them :P if you want to ask

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • netomx said: I really recommend them :P if you want to ask

No thx I don't want to spend money and then not get it back and possibly get a fraudrecord entry over nothing.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/37435/impossible-to-obtain-a-response-from-delimiter

I thought this was just a one time thing, but now it looks to me like they do stuff like this all the time.

Thanked by 1nexusrain

@4n0nx said:

meh, your loss

• Thanked by @MarkTurner but no comment? Soo.. you don't care about reputation or customers?

netomx said: meh, your loss

You mean their loss? These posts sure cost them more than $10 already (my $200 for example). Why wouldn't they just give him back his $10?

Thanked by 1nexusrain

@NexusRain , have you tried to email Mark? His email is in his profile

Thanked by 1nexusrain
  • is it still ten bucks?

• afterSt0rmafterSt0rm Member
    edited January 2015

@nexmark said:
    is it still ten bucks?

Yes. 5USD if you pay a entire year (60USD).

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited January 2015

@4n0nx Glad that I finally reached something. Showed, that smth like this is just a no go (or something what scammers do). If they won't gimme my money back - alright, bad for me, but maybe some customers less for them as well. I'm really not interested in writing negative things if they're wrong. But first they judged me just because of my email address (or because I'm from Germany? Or because of they didn't like the browser I used when ordering?) and now (btw the 2 weeks after order rejection passed yesterday).. Yea, you know

@netomx no, I didn't yet. But thanks for the info, will drop some lines to him as well soon.. And no, I didn't even had the chance to get suspended cauz I never had any server with them.. They just rejected my order.

@nexmark you really still interested in ordering? :p

• @nexusrain said:
    4n0nx Glad that I finally reached something. Showed, that smth like this is just a no go (or something what scammers do). If they won't gimme my money back - alright, bad for me, but maybe some customers less for them as well. I'm really not interested in writing negative things if they're wrong. But first they judged me just because of my email address (or because I'm from Germany? Or because of they didn't like the browser I used when ordering?) and now (btw the 2 weeks after order rejection passed yesterday).. Yea, you know

netomx no, I didn't yet. But thanks for the info, will drop some lines to him as well soon.. And no, I didn't even had the chance to get suspended cauz I never had any server with them.. They just rejected my order.

nexmark you really still interested in ordering? :p

Yep, no issues with ordering with delimiter... I was even a previous customer

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • @nexmark oh, alright. So obviously they just don't want new customers. Or people using the chrome browser on their mobile ^^

• nexmarknexmark Member
    edited January 2015

@nexusrain said:
    nexmark oh, alright. So obviously they just don't want new customers. Or people using the chrome browser on their mobile ^^

Not chrome, Safari.

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited January 2015

@nexmark I meant it like they do NOT want customers using Chrome - cauz I'm doing so.. :p wasn't explained well by me..

@problem: email to @MarkTurner sent. Let's see..

• @nexusrain - You need to email Steve [email protected]. Include with it the invoice number and the Paypal transaction number. Ask him to chase up the refund.

Your receipt above says you paid on 20th December which was a Saturday, that order would not have been even reviewed until Monday 22nd, there is no date on the rejection email so I can't tell when they refused your order.

But assume it was Monday/Tuesday, so it would have been queued for refund. Their accountant went from Christmas break 24th to 5th, so during that period no refund would have been made. So more than likely you'll get your refund on Friday this week.

The issue here is the long Christmas/New Year break

• 4n0nx said: You mean their loss? These posts sure cost them more than $10 already (my $200 for example). Why wouldn't they just give him back his $10?

Looking at the date that this transaction took place, its not about not giving back his $10, its the fact that Delimiter's accountant was on Christmas holiday. She batches up their refunds once a week and with the Christmas break its been pushed off.

The OP should post back if he hasn't received his refund by COB on Friday. But I still recommend sending Steve an email and ask him to check.

• @MarkTurner thanks for your cooperation. I emailed Steve multiple times regarding this and didn't get any answer this far. I wrote both to him multiple times. But I'll do again.. For luck emails are free...

It has been reviewed and refused on the 22nd.

Oh alright. You should've added that to the refuse email. Sure it's automated but just a little notice had been enough and I would have been even more patient.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • nexmarknexmark Member
    edited January 2015

Got my atom server, here's the freevps benchmark

This little atom will serve as my little personal image hosting for all my screenshots

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @nexusrain said:
    MarkTurner thanks for your cooperation. I emailed Steve multiple times regarding this and didn't get any answer this far. I wrote both to him multiple times. But I'll do again.. For luck emails are free...

It has been reviewed and refused on the 22nd.

Oh alright. You should've added that to the refuse email. Sure it's automated but just a little notice had been enough and I would have been even more patient.

Don't worry, you'll be refunded in ~10 days like i did.

Anyway DelimiterVPS's offer threads should be restricted as we don't have any representative from them so far.

• DelimiterVPS is the worst provider. My Atom Dedi suspended because I used over bandwidth limit. When new month come, I opened ticket to ask they re-enable my dedi. Ticket created on December of last year and until now they didn't answer me!
    Sadly I paid them yearly already.

• @NewForVPS - PM me your IP. It sounds to me that they are carrying forward your excess usage into the next month because you have drastically exceeded usage for multiple months.

• @MarkTurner: I used over the limit because their bandwidth report just worked since 1-2 months ago. However, they need to answer me for whatever reason, right?

I PMed the IP to you. Thanks.

• @NewforVPS - As I PM'ed you, your server is powered. You can power on/off via the client portal. I have asked Delimiter to power it on for you and in the past few seconds I can see it responding to ICMP

• Alright, finally got a refund today. Great..