Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What will you be looking for on Black friday? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What will you be looking for on Black friday?

Comments

• @atomi said:
    ...maybe to Fran if he got something interesting this year as he kind of said earlier ;)

That's what she said

• I'm also going to be looking for a VPS with a large amount of NVMe storage (>200GB), in the USA. I got a sale VPS with Wishosting maybe two weeks ago: 4 x Ryzen 5950x cores, no CPU usage limit, 8GB RAM, 500GB NVMe for $12/month. It's working well, but it's in France so latency is quite high for me (especially as it's on the OVH network).

• I'll be looking for offshore object storage

• I'm looking for something under $24/year with at least 3 licenses included.

Think DA + softaculous + blesta for example

• A good deal on servers with a provider that doesnt oversell resources that cause the host server to become slow.

• @lsmithx2 said:
    A good deal on servers with a provider that doesnt oversell resources that cause the host server to become slow.

You’re in the wrong place.

• @lsmithx2 said:
    A good deal on servers with a provider that doesnt oversell resources that cause the host server to become slow.

Then look for deals on dedicated servers

Thanked by 1Logano
  • Cociu sisters for BF . and pay for next 10 years unlimited vps lifetimes

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

hostbill modules, I hope they have discounts like they did last time

• Hopefully there will be Hosthatch's sg storage offer (fingers crossed).

• deankdeank Member, Troll

This year's BF is really quiet. At least on LET.

• @deank said: This year's BF is really quiet. At least on LET.

Still a week out. Have faith in @FAT32.

Also have faith that @jbiloh will have approximately 7,000 offers from the Purple Daddy Cult.

• @PHP_Friends ryzen offer.

• Your username reminds me of a cumshot I saw once. Damn near ripped the young lady's eye from the socket.

• hyperblasthyperblast Member
    edited November 2021

@Nekki said:

Your username reminds me of a cumshot I saw once. Damn near ripped the young lady's eye from the socket.

@Nekki
    check this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kataklysm

"Kataklysm was formed in Montreal, Quebec in September 1991. At the beginning of their career, they were known for their fast and technical brand of death metal, known as the "Northern Hyperblast"."

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @hyperblast said:

@Nekki said:

Your username reminds me of a cumshot I saw once. Damn near ripped the young lady's eye from the socket.

@Nekki
    check this:

"Kataklysm was formed in Montreal, Quebec in September 1991. At the beginning of their career, they were known for their fast and technical brand of death metal, known as the "Northern Hyperblast"."

That's the sort of music I listened to when I was 19 and I thought melody was for the weak.

• WickedWicked Member
    edited November 2021

I'm looking for the best deal ever made. Dosen't matter what it is, I just want the best deal ever.

Thanked by 2Nekki webcraft
  • @Wicked said: I'm looking for the best deal ever made. Dosen't matter what it is, I just want the best deal ever.

THIS IS HOW YOU DO BLACK FRIDAY

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @Nekki said:

@hyperblast said:

@Nekki said:

@Nekki
    check this:

That's the sort of music I listened to when I was 19 and I thought melody was for the weak.

there is melody.

i'm like you, in my youth i only listened to such bangers. but over the years there was a development in terms of other genres for me.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • LoyceVLoyceV Member
    edited November 2021

All I need is a simple VPS with about 750 GB storage and at least 5 TB bandwidth that I can buy with Bitcoin.
    I had one last year, but cucio happened :( This time I hope for a reliable provider.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@LoyceV said: I had one last year, but cucio happened :( This time I hope for a reliable provider.

If cociu comes back and rebrands HostSolutions to ReliableHostSolutions, you'd still go for it :joy:

• @DP said:

If cociu comes back and rebrands HostSolutions to ReliableHostSolutions, you'd still go for it :joy:

gg

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited November 2021

@Wicked said:
    I'm looking for the best deal ever made. Dosen't matter what it is, I just want the best deal ever.

With the rising IPv4 costs, this year won't get better than these:

$16/year Ryzen 1GB China direct route
    €10/year 1GB with routed /48
    $8.88/year 2 cores and 1920MB RAM

• WickedWicked Member
    edited November 2021

@yoursunny said:

@Wicked said:

Dosen’t need to be a VPS. It could be a turtle or 2 for 1 goldfish.

• @yoursunny said:

@Wicked said:

Non-believers should also be banned until December.

• I don't really need anything, but if I see a cheap Windows VPS from a reputable provider I might pick one up

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Nekki said:

@yoursunny said:

@Wicked said:

Non-believers should also be banned until December.

@Nekki should be banned until Cyber Monday for having dirty words in the signature.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

2GB+ RAM, no matter what CPU (as long as it is fairly shared), 20+ storage (no matter what kind) 1 TB transfer minimum and IPv6 (might not have IPv4 or "NAT" at all).
    It can be OVZ too, no problem with that, even LXC would do.
    This is for the run-of-the-mill VPS I need.
    This is year I am also looking for a storage solution (nothing illegal, just for backup), 512+ MB RAM, any CPU, transfer above 2 TB, 1-2 TB any kind of storage space, might be 10 mbps and 3 IOPS, I don't care as long as I can retrieve it when I need. It must be a VPS so I can configure iSCSI OR it can be simply access to a block device iSCSI-like. Nothing like an web interface only, FTP or anything like that, I will export it as a block device or it has to be a block device.

• I will look on all gardens this black friday but I will only take the most fragrant chickens.

• Hope hosthatch does their nvme with dedicated core servers this BF as well. 🤞

Thanked by 1webcraft