Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fiberia.io - KVM VPS, 4GB RAM, 50GB SSD, Snapshots, Custom ISO, Firewall - $2.90/Month | NL - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fiberia.io - KVM VPS, 4GB RAM, 50GB SSD, Snapshots, Custom ISO, Firewall - $2.90/Month | NL

Comments

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2021

@long1215 said:

@ViridWeb said:

@angstrom said:

@ViridWeb said: We have launched this new brand specially for the VPS segment.
    That's why we discontinuing our VPS service (Only) directly from viridweb.com

An alternative strategy would have been to allow existing VPS services to continue as long as customers continued to renew them, but not to accept any new VPS orders under the old brand (i.e., new VPS orders only under the new brand).

In this way, you wouldn't have upset/disappointed people who already have one or more VPSes under the old brand.

We already said that servers at Fiberia.io are just $2.90 monthly and we also open to offer more acceptable pricing to our present clients, So they can migrate data from Viridweb to Fiberia.io.

For that they just need to contact us directly

Yesterday, when I sent the work order to you, I didn't say that there is a preferential policy. I filled in the account emails randomly. What else can I do?

If you are an existing client of us
    Kindly please PM me with your email ID and tell us about the issue.

Will try to solve it ASAP

• TheMisterTheMister Member
    edited September 2021

@ViridWeb said:

@TheMister said:

@ViridWeb said:

@long1215 said:
    Why did the $6 vps last Black Friday send a cancellation request automatically?
    Can it only be used for one year?

We have launched this new brand specially for the VPS segment.
    That's why we discontinuing our VPS service (Only) directly from viridweb.com

Once the service reach the due date, it will cancel automatically.

And please note: This is not our support website unfortunately, so kindly please open a ticket at viridweb.com and we will respond you ASAP

Well, I would contact you but you also deleted my account on your site so I hope I won't need to restore my VPS during this period. Not having an account also means I can't check what's my next billing date, PayPal receipt is my only reference for that. And no, I've not received any email, checked everywhere. I've only received an SMS. Maybe not the best way to migrate to your new company.

It's really unfortunate to know about the incident.

can you please PM me your email So we can check?

I have also send you a PM with a promo code.

Use the code and get the vServer-S absolutely free for a whole year at Fiberia.io

Please accept our apology.

Regards,

Thank you for your support and your offer, I replied to your PM.

• The hard disk and network are good, but the cpu performance is not good

@long1215 said:
    The hard disk and network are good, but the cpu performance is not good

Yes it's Xeon Silver CPU as mentioned.

• @ViridWeb said:

The CPU scores are still rather low, even for Xeon Silver.

edited September 2021

@adly said:

@ViridWeb said:

This servers have "Xeon Silver 4110"
    So the the scores are expected.

We are planning to offer Epyc CPU with Nvme drives in next few months for different pricing range. They will perform great in CPU intensive works

• edited September 2021

I bet that if CPU passthrough is enabled (which it currently looks like isn't) - it will perform significantly better.

Thanked by 1adly
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited September 2021

@NobodyInteresting said:
    I bet that if CPU passthrough is enabled (which it currently looks like isn't) - it will perform significantly better.

ive checked with support, AES is not available, and the advertised vCPU is 50% of a HWT.

this is also written somewhere in their AUP.

on the flip side they now have a firewall on their panel. hostbill panel looks really feature packed.

Thanked by 2adly ViridWeb
  • @adly said:

@ViridWeb said:

I thought the hierarchy was E-series, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum? If that was the case, this is performing worse than almost 90% of LET providers which use E-series processors.

Thanked by 2adly TimboJones
  • can nested KVM be supported on request?

• adlyadly Veteran
    edited September 2021

@ViridWeb said:

@adly said:

@ViridWeb said:

We are planning to offer Epyc CPU with Nvme drives in next few months for different pricing range. They will perform great in CPU intensive works

The score is less than 50% of what would be expected for a single core of that processor. If that’s expected then 🤷‍♂️.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited September 2021

@ViridWeb said:

@long1215 said:
    The hard disk and network are good, but the cpu performance is not good

CPU Passthrough flag should be enabled, in my opinion.

The cpu score is among the lowest I have seen in recent times. For Xeon Silver 4108 1795 MHz, the single core geekbench 5 score should be in the range of 700-750.

• $2.90 / month for the specs of vServer-S is quite good (even if the CPU isn't a powerhouse).

• Is it possible to hire additional disk space (attach a disk)?

• @angstrom said:
    $2.90 / month for the specs of vServer-S is quite good (even if the CPU isn't a powerhouse).

cpu is very weak … rather than not a powerhouse

Thanked by 1adly
  • @dev_vps said:

@angstrom said:
    $2.90 / month for the specs of vServer-S is quite good (even if the CPU isn't a powerhouse).

cpu is very weak … rather than not a powerhouse

Okay, fair enough :)

• @somever said:
    "Shitty Customer"
    Wow, so many dirty words come from your mouth

You must be new.

• @somever said:

@TimboJones said:

@somever said:

@ViridWeb said:

I would like to clarify two things
    First is I don't acknowledge you restriction on multiple accounts. There are providers allows that like RackNerd, GreenCloud, and providers don't allow like VirMach, NexusBytes. So that could be my lack of cautiousness.
    Second is, the city of my ID card(where I born) and the city now I live in(where I study in university) is not the same one. That is my doubts live in, for I can't confirm what's wrong with marked fraud.
    But I can assure you my address is real, my zip code is real, I can provide you my ID card, and my university student card, they are two different city and are exactly what I have filled into the information.
    You have also mentioned the name problem. At least in LowEndTalk providers, 80 percent of them would allow you to use a nickname (just different from the exactly true name on your ID card) , if there happens some problem, get it corrected is okay.

A Chinese student needing so many VPS from different providers with multiple accounts.

What on Earth could explain that risk score? /s

It's my hobby, and it'ts my freedom, unlike you, all your hobby is merely meaningless insult with your dirty heart and dirty words. Poor boy :D

By the way, my major is computer science. I have programs and websites running on my vps.

So why not buy more services who already provide you service? You're not only annoying and a support drag, you don't even buy more services from the ones that do accept you.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @kevertje said:
    can nested KVM be supported on request?

Hello, McFly? The CPU performance is low, nested makes no sense here.

Nested stuff should have dedicated cores if not multiple, better performing ones than this.

• someversomever Member
    edited September 2021

@TimboJones said:

@somever said:

@TimboJones said:

@somever said:

@ViridWeb said:

First is I don't acknowledge you restriction on multiple accounts. There are providers allows that like RackNerd, GreenCloud, and providers don't allow like VirMach, NexusBytes. So that could be my lack of cautiousness.
    Second is, the city of my ID card(where I born) and the city now I live in(where I study in university) is not the same one. That is my doubts live in, for I can't confirm what's wrong with marked fraud.
    But I can assure you my address is real, my zip code is real, I can provide you my ID card, and my university student card, they are two different city and are exactly what I have filled into the information.
    You have also mentioned the name problem. At least in LowEndTalk providers, 80 percent of them would allow you to use a nickname (just different from the exactly true name on your ID card) , if there happens some problem, get it corrected is okay.

A Chinese student needing so many VPS from different providers with multiple accounts.

It's my hobby, and it'ts my freedom, unlike you, all your hobby is merely meaningless insult with your dirty heart and dirty words. Poor boy :D

By the way, my major is computer science. I have programs and websites running on my vps.

So why not buy more services who already provide you service? You're not only annoying and a support drag, you don't even buy more services from the ones that do accept you.

I have the right to defense myself from your dirty words and nasty insults.
    I am in sunshine and I fear nothing. "shady" and "shitty" is for your kind of people.

edited September 2021

@skorupion said:
    the pricing makes no sense whatsoever

Why Sir?

@truweb said:
    Is it possible to hire additional disk space (attach a disk)?

No plan for now.

Thanked by 1truweb
    edited September 2021

@kevertje said:
    can nested KVM be supported on request?

These Silver processor is not for CPU intensive work. And we do not support nested virtualization right now.

@adly said:

@ViridWeb said:

@adly said:

@ViridWeb said:

The score is less than 50% of what would be expected for a single core of that processor. If that’s expected then 🤷‍♂️.

Passthrough is disabled so that's score is expected.
    And we have no plan to enable Passthrough on these Silver CPU.

But we may enable Passthrough by default on our upcoming Epyc Nvme VMs

@somever said:

@TimboJones said:

@somever said:

@TimboJones said:

@somever said:

@ViridWeb said:

I am in sunshine and I fear nothing. "shady" and "shitty" is for your kind of people.

Still no from us. We still do not accept order with fake details.

@cybertech said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

ive checked with support, AES is not available, and the advertised vCPU is 50% of a HWT.

this is also written somewhere in their AUP.

on the flip side they now have a firewall on their panel. hostbill panel looks really feature packed.

Yes sir.. for these silver processor passthrough is disabled.

And yes vCore is 50% of HWT and its clearly written in our TOS page as we want everything transparent.

Hope you like our service.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case you need assistance.

We are always here to help

Regards

• @ViridWeb said:

@somever said:

@TimboJones said:

@somever said:

@TimboJones said:

@somever said:

@ViridWeb said:

Still no from us. We still do not accept order with fake details.

My last reply's object is not you. You may have a misunderstanding, it's simply a mentioning mechanism in this forum.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2021

it makes no sense because if I get this plan twice :

vServer-S | $2.90 Monthly

Processor: Xeon Silver
    1 vCore CPU (Fair Share)
    50 GB PURE SSD
    4GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    2 TB BANDWIDTH
    1 Gbps NETWORK
    1 IPv4 + 100 IPv6

for twice the money (5.80) i shoud get :

2 vCpu
    100 GB ssd
    8 GB ram
    4 Tb bw
    2 gbps
    2 ipv4

but instead for 10 cents more I get less (shoud be 2 ipv4 and 4tb BW for 10 cents less)

vServer-M | $5.90 Monthly

>

Processor: Xeon Silver
    2 vCore CPU (Fair Share)
    100 GB PURE SSD
    8GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    3 TB BANDWIDTH
    1 Gbps NETWORK
    1 IPv4 + 100 IPv6

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited September 2021

@skorupion said:

1gbps port is shared … so you can’t add them
    same is the case with shared vCore … it could may be just 12.5% allocated

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@dev_vps said:

@skorupion said:

what about additional BW (3v4 Tb) and addicional ipv4

@skorupion said:

@dev_vps said:

@skorupion said:

what about additional BW (3v4 Tb) and addicional ipv4

Due to the cost of IPv4 these days we have limit 1 IPv4 per vm no matter which plan client using.

For bandwidth we do not suspend vm but reduce the port speed to 1mbps after they reached the limit.

If you need more bandwidth please open a ticket. I'm sure we can do something in case of any emergency.