Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Fiberia.io - KVM VPS, 4GB RAM, 50GB SSD, Snapshots, Custom ISO, Firewall - $2.90/Month | NL
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Fiberia.io - KVM VPS, 4GB RAM, 50GB SSD, Snapshots, Custom ISO, Firewall - $2.90/Month | NL

ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

FIBERIA.IO a new brand of us specially for VPS services.
It's the same company ViridWeb.com with same performance and trust, just a different brand.

We provides high quality Dedicated Server Systems and VPS at an excellent price-performance ratio to private and small business customers.

Feel free to contact us if you have any question

Coupon Applicable only for Yearly payments

================================================
vServer-S | $2.90 Monthly
================================================

Processor: Xeon Silver
1 vCore CPU (Fair Share)
50 GB PURE SSD
4GB DDR4 ECC RAM
2 TB BANDWIDTH
1 Gbps NETWORK
1 IPv4 + 100 IPv6
1 Free Snapshot
Upload Custom ISO
Custom Firewall rule
7 Days money back guarantee

Order Now

================================================
vServer-M | $5.90 Monthly
================================================

Processor: Xeon Silver
2 vCore CPU (Fair Share)
100 GB PURE SSD
8GB DDR4 ECC RAM
3 TB BANDWIDTH
1 Gbps NETWORK
1 IPv4 + 100 IPv6
1 Free Snapshot
Upload Custom ISO
Custom Firewall rule
7 Days money back guarantee

Order Now

For more plans kindly please visit our website

Link: https://fiberia.io/#pricing

Addons:
* Direct Admin Personal Licenses $20 Yearly
* Direct Admin Standard Licenses $5 Monthly
* Server Management (cPanel and Directadmin Only): $20 Monthly

Information
* Port 25 is blocked by default and we encourage our clients to use 3rd party service for their email.
* However we may unblock the ports on request with proper justification in individual cases.
* We do not enable passthrough right now unfortunately.

Benchmarks for all plans will be added to the website soon

Note: Extra 18% GST only apply for Indian users, For other countries' users Tax will be removed from the final Invoice.

  • We have multiple ready to use templates for you so you can install the OS instantly.
  • We also have multiple ISO already upload which you cna use for custom installlation
  • If you still want to use a custom ISO you can directly upload from our console, There's no need to contact support for that.

=======================================​
Important Informations:​
=======================================​

1. https://fiberia.io/privacy-policy
2. https://fiberia.io/terms-of-service
3. https://fiberia.io/refund-policy

=======================================​
We strictly forbid the following on our servers:​
=======================================​

  • Child prn​
  • Viruses, Malware, Exploits​
  • Terrorist Activities​
  • Illegal Porn (Legal Porn is allow)​
  • Port Scanning​
  • Scams/Fraud​
  • Phishing & Spamming​
  • Copyright infringement​
  • Or Any other kind of illegal activities​

==================================
Available Payment Methods
==================================​

1. Credit Card via Stripe
2. PayPal
3. BitCoin

==================================
LookingGlass for Testing the network
==================================​

https://fiberia.io/#network

Have any question?
Join us on Skype

Our Skype ID:​ ViridWeb

Thanked by 2bdl o_be_one

ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

«1345

Comments

  • yabs?

    helllo your computer has virus

  • Why did the $6 vps last Black Friday send a cancellation request automatically?
    Can it only be used for one year?

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider
    edited September 23

    @long1215 said:
    Why did the $6 vps last Black Friday send a cancellation request automatically?
    Can it only be used for one year?

    We have launched this new brand specially for the VPS segment.
    That's why we discontinuing our VPS service (Only) directly from viridweb.com

    Once the service reach the due date, it will cancel automatically.

    You have paid for a year so we will not cancel before that, the service will terminate on your next due date.

    We have send an announcement email to every client yesterday. Kindly please check Inbox/Spam folder of your registered email account.

    So make sure to have backups.

    We are neither closing the company nor going anywhere,
    We are just openning a new brand specially for vps market.

    So present clients either have to get a new VPS from Fiberia.io or need to find another provider.

    And please note: This is not our support website unfortunately, so kindly please open a ticket at viridweb.com and we will respond you ASAP

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

    @neverain said:
    yabs?

    An user have posted a benchmarks for these Xeon Silver plans here

    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3279941#Comment_3279941

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • @ViridWeb said:
    @long1215 said:
    Why did the $6 vps last Black Friday send a cancellation request automatically?
    Can it only be used for one year?

    We have launched this new brand specially for the VPS segment.
    That's why we discontinuing our VPS service (Only) directly from viridweb.com

    Once the service reach the due date, it will cancel automatically.

    Maybe you could transfer your existing clients with their servers to the new brand and honor their existing (BF) plans. Probably you just want to do clean up with these cheap deals, not respecting old clients and wish they would buy a much more expensive servers from you.

    Thanked by 2kheng86 Master_Bo
  • tamicrealotamicrealo Member
    edited September 23

    tried to order the other day, failed to pay.
    dunno why invoice got marked as fraud immediatly.

    sent a ticket but got no reply,
    now checking the account, told that has been closed.

    mind to take a look why?

  • rykryk Member

    @ViridWeb why not migrate the users to new brand.?

    Thanked by 2o_be_one Master_Bo
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider
    edited September 23

    @atomi said:

    @ViridWeb said:
    @long1215 said:
    Why did the $6 vps last Black Friday send a cancellation request automatically?
    Can it only be used for one year?

    We have launched this new brand specially for the VPS segment.
    That's why we discontinuing our VPS service (Only) directly from viridweb.com

    Once the service reach the due date, it will cancel automatically.

    Maybe you could transfer your existing clients with their servers to the new brand and honor their existing (BF) plans. Probably you just want to do clean up with these cheap deals, not respecting old clients and wish they would buy a much more expensive servers from you.

    Thank you for your suggestion.
    But we do not terminate our clients before their due dates.

    If they paid for 1 year and their due date for example: Dec 31, we will not terminate their server before that date.

    Also, we don't have or planned these low specs deal here at Fiberia.io

    And For this: > wish they would buy a much more expensive servers from you.

    All our plans are above 4GB RAM, 50GB storage and from just $2.90 monthly. If it's expensive for you then I don't know what a cheap offer is.

    @tamicrealo said:
    tried to order the other day, failed to pay.
    dunno why invoice got marked as fraud immediatly.

    sent a ticket but got no reply,
    now checking the account, told that has been closed.

    mind to take a look why?

    Just saw your ticket, Your order failed to pass fraud check.
    So unfortunately we can't help you with that.
    one of our staff will reply on your ticket soon.

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • Can use Alipay to make payment?

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

    @ryk said:
    @ViridWeb why not migrate the users to new brand.?

    Frankly speaking it's really a big job to migrate all these clients to the new system.
    We are not using SolusVM anymore on Fiberia, so we have to migrate one by one to the new system.

    And For $6 per year it's not worth to divert our support resources for these huge migration task

    Hope you understand :)

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider
    edited September 23

    @kaiant said:
    Can use Alipay to make payment?

    Sorry unfortunately unlike viridweb at Fiberia.io Alipay is not supported yet.
    Alipay still put our application on pending,

    Don't think they will approve us anytime soon due to ongoing issues with India and china

    So only Bitcoin, PayPal and Credit Card (Extra verification) available

    If we get approval in future we will add Alipay for sure.

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • I don't have any idea about what's your called "fraud"
    All the information is real, have not use any proxy or vpn.

  • bdlbdl Member

    @ViridWeb - the LG at http://lg-nl.viridweb.com/#tests seems not to work :) can't mtr or ping domain names or IPs (ipv4)

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider
    edited September 23

    @somever said:
    I don't have any idea about what's your called "fraud"
    All the information is real, have not use any proxy or vpn.

    Your Fraud risk score: 81%

    As I can see our team already replied to your ticket and ask some details for verification

    Edited: Now we see today you tried to order multiple time with multiple account and all of them are above 80% score.

    So we can't accept any of your order anymore.

    Even you have changed your name in one account when we ask for more verification

    Which clearly proved that you used wrong details to order.

    So we can't accept your request/order.

    Kindly please find some other provider

    We have removed all data related to your account as we do not hold any inactive client's data

    Thank you!

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • Can use to download and upload as a seedbox?

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

    @bdl said:
    @ViridWeb - the LG at http://lg-nl.viridweb.com/#tests seems not to work :) can't mtr or ping domain names or IPs (ipv4)

    Thank you for notifying us about the problem.
    Yes it look like there are some issue with the LG

    We will fix it soon

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

    @kaiant said:
    Can use to download and upload as a seedbox?

    If it's private then maybe yes.
    No public torrent.

    Also, if we receive notice you have respond on time

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • @ViridWeb said:

    @kaiant said:
    Can use to download and upload as a seedbox?

    If it's private then maybe yes.
    No public torrent.

    Also, if we receive notice you have respond on time

    Isn’t the Netherlands not subject to the DMCA?

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

    @kaiant said:

    @ViridWeb said:

    @kaiant said:
    Can use to download and upload as a seedbox?

    If it's private then maybe yes.
    No public torrent.

    Also, if we receive notice you have respond on time

    Isn’t the Netherlands not subject to the DMCA?

    Netherlands is an EU country and DMCA is an USA law.
    However each country have their own law and own agency.
    So you have to respond

    We do not ignore anything. Neither we claim

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • account is deleted by you after uploading photo of my ID card :o

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider
    edited September 23

    @somever said:
    account is deleted by you after uploading photo of my ID card :o

    Check our above reply with bold text.

    "We do not accept orders using fake details or multiple accounts"

    Thank you for your understanding

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • @ViridWeb said:

    @kaiant said:

    @ViridWeb said:

    @kaiant said:
    Can use to download and upload as a seedbox?

    If it's private then maybe yes.
    No public torrent.

    Also, if we receive notice you have respond on time

    Isn’t the Netherlands not subject to the DMCA?

    Netherlands is an EU country and DMCA is an USA law.
    However each country have their own law and own agency.
    So you have to respond

    We do not ignore anything. Neither we claim

    Thank you so much!

  • someversomever Member
    edited September 23

    @ViridWeb said:

    I would like to clarify two things
    First is I don't acknowledge you restriction on multiple accounts. There are providers allows that like RackNerd, GreenCloud, and providers don't allow like VirMach, NexusBytes. So that could be my lack of cautiousness.
    Second is, the city of my ID card(where I born) and the city now I live in(where I study in university) is not the same one. That is my doubts live in, for I can't confirm what's wrong with marked fraud.
    But I can assure you my address is real, my zip code is real, I can provide you my ID card, and my university student card, they are two different city and are exactly what I have filled into the information.
    You have also mentioned the name problem. At least in LowEndTalk providers, 80 percent of them would allow you to use a nickname (just different from the exactly true name on your ID card) , if there happens some problem, get it corrected is okay.

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

    @somever said:

    @ViridWeb said:

    I would like to clarify two things
    First is I don't acknowledge you restriction on multiple accounts. There are providers allows that like RackNerd, GreenCloud, and providers don't allow like VirMach, NexusBytes. So that could be my lack of cautiousness.
    Second is, the city of my ID card(where I born) and the city now I live in(where I study in university) is not the same one. That is my doubts live in, for I can't confirm what's wrong with marked fraud.
    But I can assure you my address is real, my zip code is real, I can provide you my ID card, and my university student card, they are two different city and are exactly what I have filled into the information.
    You have also mentioned the name problem. At least in LowEndTalk providers, 80 percent of them would allow you to use a nickname (just different from the exactly true name on your ID card) , if there happens some problem, get it corrected is okay.

    Sorry We are not RackNerd.

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • not a friendly provider I think

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

    @somever said:
    not a friendly provider I think

    Sorry for that. but we have to trust our fraud detection system.
    You know hosting is already a High risk business.

    Thank you for understand

    Regards,

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • someversomever Member
    edited September 23

    @ViridWeb said:

    @somever said:
    not a friendly provider I think

    Sorry for that. but we have to trust our fraud detection system.
    You know hosting is already a High risk business.

    Thank you for understand

    Regards,

    Fraud for what, 2.9 dollar or 5.9 dollar?
    Would you mind I give you 10 dollar or 20 dollar at first for cash pledge, if I make fraud, the money is yours :) which is absolutely no risk for you
    By the way, there is also another user above marked fraud by your detection system. It's not common seen from my experience.

  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

    @somever said:

    @ViridWeb said:

    @somever said:
    not a friendly provider I think

    Sorry for that. but we have to trust our fraud detection system.
    You know hosting is already a High risk business.

    Thank you for understand

    Regards,

    Fraud for what, 2.9 dollar or 5.9 dollar?
    Would you mind I give you 10 dollar or 20 dollar at first for cash pledge, if I make fraud, the money is yours :)
    By the way, there is also another user above marked fraud by your detection system. It's not common seen from my experience.

    Thank you for the information but we cannot accept you as our client.
    Kindly please find other provider here.

    Regards,

    ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

  • tuctuc Member

    @somever said:

    @ViridWeb said:

    @somever said:
    not a friendly provider I think

    Sorry for that. but we have to trust our fraud detection system.
    You know hosting is already a High risk business.

    Thank you for understand

    Regards,

    Fraud for what, 2.9 dollar or 5.9 dollar?
    Would you mind I give you 10 dollar or 20 dollar at first for cash pledge, if I make fraud, the money is yours :) which is absolutely no risk for you
    By the way, there is also another user above marked fraud by your detection system. It's not common seen from my experience.

    Write down your current address on the back of your ID card then show them.

  • @tuc said:

    @somever said:

    @ViridWeb said:

    @somever said:
    not a friendly provider I think

    Sorry for that. but we have to trust our fraud detection system.
    You know hosting is already a High risk business.

    Thank you for understand

    Regards,

    Fraud for what, 2.9 dollar or 5.9 dollar?
    Would you mind I give you 10 dollar or 20 dollar at first for cash pledge, if I make fraud, the money is yours :) which is absolutely no risk for you
    By the way, there is also another user above marked fraud by your detection system. It's not common seen from my experience.

    Write down your current address on the back of your ID card then show them.

    I can provide any information they need, anything they want.
    But you can see that, they are so sensitive and refuse to have any further possible solution. :)

Sign In or Register to comment.