Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fiberia.io - KVM VPS, 4GB RAM, 50GB SSD, Snapshots, Custom ISO, Firewall - $2.90/Month | NL - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fiberia.io - KVM VPS, 4GB RAM, 50GB SSD, Snapshots, Custom ISO, Firewall - $2.90/Month | NL

Comments

• @ViridWeb said:

@long1215 said:
    Why did the $6 vps last Black Friday send a cancellation request automatically?
    Can it only be used for one year?

We have launched this new brand specially for the VPS segment.
    That's why we discontinuing our VPS service (Only) directly from viridweb.com

Once the service reach the due date, it will cancel automatically.

And please note: This is not our support website unfortunately, so kindly please open a ticket at viridweb.com and we will respond you ASAP

Well, I would contact you but you also deleted my account on your site so I hope I won't need to restore my VPS during this period. Not having an account also means I can't check what's my next billing date, PayPal receipt is my only reference for that. And no, I've not received any email, checked everywhere. I've only received an SMS. Maybe not the best way to migrate to your new company.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

the pricing makes no sense whatsoever

• A company without the spirit of contract, don’t buy its services

Thanked by 1Egyarmy
  • This guy is kinda aggressive

Thanked by 1Egyarmy
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@TheMister said:

@ViridWeb said:

@long1215 said:
    Why did the $6 vps last Black Friday send a cancellation request automatically?
    Can it only be used for one year?

We have launched this new brand specially for the VPS segment.

Once the service reach the due date, it will cancel automatically.

And please note: This is not our support website unfortunately, so kindly please open a ticket at viridweb.com and we will respond you ASAP

Well, I would contact you but you also deleted my account on your site so I hope I won't need to restore my VPS during this period. Not having an account also means I can't check what's my next billing date, PayPal receipt is my only reference for that. And no, I've not received any email, checked everywhere. I've only received an SMS. Maybe not the best way to migrate to your new company.

It's really unfortunate to know about the incident.

can you please PM me your email So we can check?

I have also send you a PM with a promo code.

Use the code and get the vServer-S absolutely free for a whole year at Fiberia.io

Please accept our apology.

Regards,

@henix said:
    This guy is kinda aggressive

Probably it's a misunderstanding sir.
    We don't cancel any service instantly, all existing vps with viridweb.com will remain active till their next due date.

And regarding somever reply, yes we found that client ordering using multiple account and using fake details, that's why we didn't pass the order and remove the account as we don't want to hold any data of a client who didn't have any active service with us.

I think we did a blunder the way we handle the situation, so yes it's our mistake.

• @somever I mean if your order has been marked as fraud and the provider openly says that you should find another provider - why do you keep on trying to become their customer?

This whole begging game just makes you look shady.

Plenty of fish™

Thanked by 4adly bdl o_be_one Egyarmy
  • someversomever Member
    edited September 2021

@NobodyInteresting said:
    @somever I mean if your order has been marked as fraud and the provider openly says that you should find another provider - why do you keep on trying to become their customer?

Plenty of fish™

"shady"?
    I am in sunshine, and I fear nothing. I don't believe in that "fraud detect system", my information is real, I can provide anything to prove that.
    I have said above, I can at first give him 20 dollar or even more as cash pledge, if I make fraud, the money leave away from me forever, and there is no risk for the provider.
    I have the right to declaim my innocent.

• @somever said:

@NobodyInteresting said:
    @somever I mean if your order has been marked as fraud and the provider openly says that you should find another provider - why do you keep on trying to become their customer?

Plenty of fish™

"shady"?
    I am in sunshine, and I fear nothing. I don't believe in that "fraud detect system", my information is real, I can provide anything to prove that.
    I have said above, I can at first give him 20 dollar or even more as cash pledge, if I make fraud, the money leave away from me forever, and there is no risk for the provider.

So if a chick says "no" - you just gonna offer her $20 and claim that you have the right to claim your worthiness?

Move on, provider doesn't want you, and we don't necessarily care if you're a spammer, scammer or a ray of sunshine in a cloudy day. So you have nothing to prove to anyone.

@somever said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

Plenty of fish™

"shady"?

No one said you are scammer or not innocent sir.

We just said your order didn't pass our fraud detection system.
    And found that you have change your account name when we asked info for more verification.

So we can't approve your order.

We have to follow our fraud check procedure..

Thanked by 1bdl
  • someversomever Member
    edited September 2021

@NobodyInteresting said:

@somever said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

Plenty of fish™

"shady"?

So if a chick says "no" - you just gonna offer her $20 and claim that you have the right to claim your worthiness?

Move on, provider doesn't want you, and we don't necessarily care if you're a spammer, scammer or a ray of sunshine in a cloudy day. So you have nothing to prove to anyone.

I have doubt in his "fraud detect system". I have vps from Justhost, NaranjaTech, Webhosting24, Virtono, Hostodo, HyperExpert, Webhorizon, GreenCloud, RackNerd, Virmach, Ultravps.eu, SpartanHost, LetBox, NexusBytes, AccurisHosting, etc
    And seldom there happens a fraud situation, once appears, all get solved after making a communication. So I wonder what system and provider is normal and what is abnormal :)

@somever said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

@somever said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

Plenty of fish™

"shady"?

I have doubt in his "fraud detect system". I have vps from Justhost, NaranjaTech, Webhosting24, Virtono, Hostodo, HyperExpert, Webhorizon, GreenCloud, RackNerd, Virmach, Ultravps.eu, SpartanHost, Hostodo, LetBox, NexusBytes, AccurisHosting, etc
    And seldom there happens a fraud situation, once appears, all get solved after making a communication. So I wonder what system and provider is normal and what is abnormal :)

Ok thank you. But it's still no from us.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2021

I personally would avoid this provider, at least any offer with a yearly coupon advertised as 'recurring'. Be prepared that your service might be suddenly terminated without any notice after one year. :neutral:

Sorry to those who are using my OpenNIC dns service in NL which was hosted on a VPS with ViridWeb but will now be gone.

• bdlbdl Member
    edited September 2021

@somever said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

Plenty of fish™

"shady"?

Geez, you must really want that service?!

And the OP/provider has the right to refuse service.

What the heck has happened to LET, everyone is so entitled these days...

• @somever said:

@ViridWeb said:

I would like to clarify two things
    First is I don't acknowledge you restriction on multiple accounts. There are providers allows that like RackNerd, GreenCloud, and providers don't allow like VirMach, NexusBytes. So that could be my lack of cautiousness.
    Second is, the city of my ID card(where I born) and the city now I live in(where I study in university) is not the same one. That is my doubts live in, for I can't confirm what's wrong with marked fraud.
    But I can assure you my address is real, my zip code is real, I can provide you my ID card, and my university student card, they are two different city and are exactly what I have filled into the information.
    You have also mentioned the name problem. At least in LowEndTalk providers, 80 percent of them would allow you to use a nickname (just different from the exactly true name on your ID card) , if there happens some problem, get it corrected is okay.

A Chinese student needing so many VPS from different providers with multiple accounts.

What on Earth could explain that risk score? /s

• @somever said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

@somever said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

Plenty of fish™

"shady"?

I have doubt in his "fraud detect system". I have vps from Justhost, NaranjaTech, Webhosting24, Virtono, Hostodo, HyperExpert, Webhorizon, GreenCloud, RackNerd, Virmach, Ultravps.eu, SpartanHost, LetBox, NexusBytes, AccurisHosting, etc

It's true, it wasn't fraud detection system, it was "Shitty Customer Detection System" (SCDC).

• Change of "brand" name to kill of existing deals. Sounds like a good plan.

• tamicrealotamicrealo Member
    edited September 2021

@somever said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

Plenty of fish™

"shady"?

I totally agree with you,

even if we are "fraud" customers, why did we order it with the email (info) that has already been marked as fraud? we can simply use a new email address.

the fact is we are real customers, like you said we fear nothing.

I ordered a yearly payment VM with the provider and sent a ticket, asked why the fraud mark on the invoice, got no reply.

surely replying or not is their decision, but my info/ regularly used password was stored on their database. And yesterday I was trying to check the ticket status, to see if any replies. But found out the account has been locked.

After seeing their first reply in this post, saying not accepting my orders. At first, I would not want to say no more here.
    But It's your brave/reasonable replies in this post encouraged me to share my thoughts.

it is a damn $3 little toy, what fraud could it be?

anyway, I am done here.

Thanked by 1somever
  • @TimboJones said:

@somever said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

@somever said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

Plenty of fish™

"shady"?

It's true, it wasn't fraud detection system, it was "Shitty Customer Detection System" (SCDC).

"Shitty Customer"
    Wow, so many dirty words come from your mouth

• someversomever Member
    edited September 2021

@TimboJones said:

@somever said:

@ViridWeb said:

First is I don't acknowledge you restriction on multiple accounts. There are providers allows that like RackNerd, GreenCloud, and providers don't allow like VirMach, NexusBytes. So that could be my lack of cautiousness.
    Second is, the city of my ID card(where I born) and the city now I live in(where I study in university) is not the same one. That is my doubts live in, for I can't confirm what's wrong with marked fraud.
    But I can assure you my address is real, my zip code is real, I can provide you my ID card, and my university student card, they are two different city and are exactly what I have filled into the information.
    You have also mentioned the name problem. At least in LowEndTalk providers, 80 percent of them would allow you to use a nickname (just different from the exactly true name on your ID card) , if there happens some problem, get it corrected is okay.

A Chinese student needing so many VPS from different providers with multiple accounts.

It's my hobby, and it'ts my freedom, unlike you, all your hobby is merely meaningless insult with your dirty heart and dirty words. Poor boy :D

By the way, my major is computer science. I have programs and websites running on my vps.

• @somever said:

@TimboJones said:

@somever said:

@ViridWeb said:

It's my hobby, and it'ts my freedom, unlike you, all your hobby is merely meaningless insult with your dirty heart and dirty words. Poor boy :D

stop whining. tons of low end provider and u gotta pick one u cant get.

take ur coins elsewhere and stop being such a strawberry. grow some balls.

• someversomever Member
    edited September 2021

@cybertech said:

@somever said:

@TimboJones said:

@somever said:

@ViridWeb said:

stop whining. tons of low end provider and u gotta pick one u cant get.

take ur coins elsewhere and stop being such a strawberry. grow some balls.

Who is whining? He reply me with "Shitty Customer" which is obviously offensive, why can not I reply back?
    And this is LowEndTalk, if you look down on low end provider, you can goto HighEndTalk finding your high end provider

@dfroe said:
    I personally would avoid this provider, at least any offer with a yearly coupon advertised as 'recurring'. Be prepared that your service might be suddenly terminated without any notice after one year. :neutral:

Sorry to those who are using my OpenNIC dns service in NL which was hosted on a VPS with ViridWeb but will now be gone.

Dear Sir,
    I'm sorry to hear that, Kindly please open a ticket or PM us here,
    I'm sure we can solve the issue and offer you something more acceptable,

You can also join us on skype: VIRIDWEB

Best Regards,

• i am quit
    one month
    don't trust this behavior
    #BYE-FELICIA-ViridWeb-LOOOOOLLLL

be save your egg

• atomiatomi Member
    edited September 2021

@dfroe said:
    I personally would avoid this provider, at least any offer with a yearly coupon advertised as 'recurring'.
    Be prepared that your service might be suddenly terminated without any notice after one year. :neutral:

Sorry to those who are using my OpenNIC dns service in NL which was hosted on a VPS with >ViridWeb but will now be gone.

I could not agree more. It started with hassle and ends in very bad way.
    Here is the provider to customers looking for troubles

• @ViridWeb said: We have launched this new brand specially for the VPS segment.

An alternative strategy would have been to allow existing VPS services to continue as long as customers continued to renew them, but not to accept any new VPS orders under the old brand (i.e., new VPS orders only under the new brand).

In this way, you wouldn't have upset/disappointed people who already have one or more VPSes under the old brand.

Thanked by 1adly

@angstrom said:

@ViridWeb said: We have launched this new brand specially for the VPS segment.

An alternative strategy would have been to allow existing VPS services to continue as long as customers continued to renew them, but not to accept any new VPS orders under the old brand (i.e., new VPS orders only under the new brand).

In this way, you wouldn't have upset/disappointed people who already have one or more VPSes under the old brand.

We already said that servers at Fiberia.io are just $2.90 monthly and we also open to offer more acceptable pricing to our present clients, So they can migrate data from Viridweb to Fiberia.io.

For that they just need to contact us directly

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited September 2021

@ViridWeb said:

@angstrom said:

We already said that servers at Fiberia.io are just $2.90 monthly and we also open to offer more acceptable pricing to our present clients, So they can migrate data from Viridweb to Fiberia.io.

I understand.

I just wanted to outline an alternative strategy that may have caused less sudden disappointment.

Thanked by 1adly

@angstrom said:

@ViridWeb said:

@angstrom said:

I understand.

I just wanted to outline an alternative strategy that may have caused less sudden disappointment.

Yes you are right.
    We should have handle the issue more professionally.

• @ViridWeb said:

@angstrom said:

Yesterday, when I sent the work order to you, I didn't say that there is a preferential policy. I filled in the account emails randomly. What else can I do?