Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for small instance in NL - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for small instance in NL

2»

Comments

• Give this thread a little bump :wink: I am still open for offerings!!!

PS: Been trying to settle with RackNerd but it seems I can fit in one machine only, probably need more than that, so gotta wait for their restock, and maybe another provider for HA and other considerations :DDD

• @Clouvider said: Why AM5 specifically?

+1 for this too. Tried doing MTR directly to Racknerd AM5 from my server at AM7, it's only 0.5ms avg (best 0.3, wrst 1.4), and this is over upstream instead of IX..

It's still innercity (AM7 and AM5 is 2km apart), so it should be low.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Everyone in metro Amsterdam shall be fine. Even EvoSwitch in Haarlem or Schuberg Phillis in Schiphol-Rijk (pretty much a suburb of AMS), shall work for low-latency despite being in different places. Given places like Serverius in Dronten/Apeldoorn are hardly 2ms away from metro, any decent network that is near Amsterdam should work out fine.

Mythic Beasts/ VMHaus is great, we use them for transit - picked up in Amsterdam, put to use 2ms down the line in the Dutch farmlands :-)

• Pick any other DC in the science park (datacenter.com, digital realty, maincube etc etc) or something like schuberg philis or equinix am7. AMS-IX has a LOT of pops that interconnect dc’s there. Heck, i think even leaseweb can get you <1.5ms pings to AM5 (ofcourse also dependent on ISP upstream mix you’re on)