Looking for small instance in NL
Looking for a deal with the following specifics:
- Location: Equinix AM5 (Mandatory requirement)
- Virtualization: KVM (Can be Xen or anything else but not OpenVZ)
- 1C1G is fine, I am happy if it's more than that
- free ingress with 5-10TB egress per month on Gigabit port, I am thrilled if unmetered over 100Mbps port or something more else
- 20GB diskspace or more, SSD preferred but I can do HDD
- Dedicated routable IPv4 /32, preferably with IPv6 but I can do without it
- OS: Preferably ArchLinux and FreeBSD, it would be lovely if I can upload ISO
- Console access is needed with pre-generated password
Or if you got a Raspberry Pi inside the above location, I am also good.
Need that bandwidth and diskspace tho.
- Periodic cronjob
- Monitoring service
- Polling on some infrastructure for health check
Requirement before order:
- Looking glass is needed to check on connectivity, both traceroute and BGP routing
- Speedtest is good to have, not necessary
Budget: under $20/mo (negotiable, but preferably lowend pricing )
Will order some more if we found out the connectivity is good, and the host is actually happy to collaborate with.