Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there any free Linux vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there any free Linux vps

I need a free Linux vps that have 2 core and 8gb ram and 1tb storage

Comments

• Would you like you moon with or without a stick?

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @Privacy said:
    I have a free 32 core 64GB DDR6 VPS with 3TB SSD if you want it.

Yes I would want it

• @Mickeydarrenlau said:
    I need a free Linux vps that have 2 core and 8gb ram and 1tb storage

Congrats on your first post

Thanked by 2AXYZE o_be_one
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Would you like some Sriracha Sauce to go with it?

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • i have iphone 12 max pro, you can have it.

Thanked by 1karjaj
  • would you like a house and car to go along with it?

• dodheimsgarddodheimsgard Member
    edited September 2021

@Privacy said:
    I have a free 32 core 64GB DDR6 VPS with 3TB SSD if you want it.

Nice offer dear sir, but free is too much to ask dear. I'm willing to use this VPS if you pay me $10 a month dear :* .

• I have one that matches your requirements, it's free but you need to pay me $20 monthly.

• @jmgcaguicla said:
    I have one that matches your requirements, it's free but you need to pay me $20 monthly.

It's too expensive lol

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

What's your use case? Generally nothing is free in this world.

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • Is this real or is he joking around?

• @henix said:
    Is this real or is he joking around?

Yes it's real I don't have so much money for a vps

• @Mickeydarrenlau said: Yes I would want it

Perfect. First, I must collect some identifying information from you such as your SSN, a clear picture of your ID, your home address and a blood sample. Then I can get your free server up and running.

Thanked by 2karjaj o_be_one
  • @Mickeydarrenlau said:

@jmgcaguicla said:
    I have one that matches your requirements, it's free but you need to pay me $20 monthly.

It's too expensive lol

Then go and earn money instead of wasting yoir time to get it free? How much time you already spent on searching for free VPS? You can easily earn mobey online by working, dont be lazy person who thinks should get everything for free.

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint risharde
  • @Privacy said:

@Mickeydarrenlau said: Yes I would want it

Perfect. First, I must collect some identifying information from you such as your SSN, a clear picture of your ID, your home address and a blood sample. Then I can get your free server up and running.

Is this a joke??? Send you my id and home address???

• I mean there are some "free" alternatives but never truly free.
    You can try oracle's arm instance upto 24gb and 4 vcpu and 200gb storage.

A free vps with your specs is just impossible.

Thanked by 2yoursunny tux
  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited September 2021

@Privacy said:

That's very generous, you're not going to need his mother's maiden name, CC number + CVV and first born child?

• @AXYZE said:

@Mickeydarrenlau said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

It's too expensive lol

Then go and earn money instead of wasting yoir time to get it free? How much time you already spent on searching for free VPS? You can easily earn mobey online by working, dont be lazy person who thinks should get everything for free.

Wait I am 13 I still can't work in my country lmao

• Oracle乌龟壳

• @henix said:

Real, lazy, young person. Sad reality, I see it everywhere.

I want free free free, tax everyone except me, I should get free free free

Thanked by 2WSWD Arkas
  • @Mickeydarrenlau said:

@AXYZE said:

@Mickeydarrenlau said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

It's too expensive lol

@AXYZE said:

@henix said:

Real, lazy, young person. Sad reality, I see it everywhere.

I want free free free, tax everyone except me, I should get free free free

• I can't work in my country cause I am under the legal age to work

• @Mickeydarrenlau said:

@AXYZE said:

@Mickeydarrenlau said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

It's too expensive lol

And thats reason someone needs to lose money for you? 1TB of space? 8GB of ram? Be grateful that you can get 0.5GB for free and 10GB of space!

• @Mickeydarrenlau said:

@AXYZE said:

@Mickeydarrenlau said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

It's too expensive lol

If you really need it, ask your parents for help. Nothing is free in this world

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Mickeydarrenlau Can you even read my message?

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@Privacy said:

That's very generous, you're not going to need his mother's maiden name, CC number + CVV and first born child?

I'm giving him a break since I feel bad.

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited September 2021

If you really cant work and you want such specs then make something which will make someone sponsor you. Thats a reasonable way.

For example provider can give you such VPS if your site has a lot of views and you can place their logo on site. They sponsor, they get clients, you have free vps. Everyone is happy.

• I think $1 is a good price for a very, very small VPS: take a look at LowEndBox VPS under 1$/month

Also, you can try free tiers at for example Oracle or GCP until you know what you are doing, and you will not overuse resources and break the law.