Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JUST LAUNCHED: Equinix SG2 Singapore Datacenter - CHECK THESE DEALS OUT - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

JUST LAUNCHED: Equinix SG2 Singapore Datacenter - CHECK THESE DEALS OUT

Comments

• While doing MBA in marketing our Sir had given us a case-study : Any Publicity is a Good Publicity.

this can turn out to be to true and in favor of Racknerd here.

@ViridWeb, pointing that the rules were not followed was okay, but starting a blame game was not. Plus this led me (and many LETians) to follow your @IamMad shilling-account discussions and related ban which I missed it on Sept 15 to Sept 17th.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2021

@JasonM said:
    While doing MBA in marketing our Sir had given us a case-study : Any Publicity is a Good Publicity.

this can turn out to be to true and in favor of Racknerd here.

@ViridWeb, pointing that the rules were not followed was okay, but starting a blame game was not. Plus this led me (and many LETians) to follow your @IamMad shilling-account discussions and related ban which I missed it on Sept 15 to Sept 17th.

Please don't tag us to bump a spam thread

Thanked by 1Hassan
  • JasonMJasonM Member
    edited October 2021

@ViridWeb said: Please don't tag us to bump a spam thread

thanks for letting us know!

• @dustinc
    Hi Dustin. SSH access on those new shared hosting specials in Singapore?

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@bark said:
    @dustinc
    Hi Dustin. SSH access on those new shared hosting specials in Singapore?

Hi @bark -- appreciate you asking - we do :) Just open a support ticket requesting jailed SSH for your account and we'll enable it free of charge.

• nobsnobs Member
    edited October 2021

Good day @dustinc
    I'm interested in the Cpanel reseller offers and I have a couple of questions:

1) Are you already overselling the disk space or it is a REAL SIZE? I ask because I never used any UNLIMITED or OVERSOLD resources, I sell real GB and real Bandwitch to my clients...
    Ps: I never used the word unlimited, and unrealistic overselling non-sense lol.

2) I've seen that you have 200GB for Cpanel 40 accounts, which makes it 4GB per user, mmm, that's low, so, Is there a way to have double disk space, if yes what would the cost be?

Thank you.

• Any plan to bring KVM SG ? :)

edited October 2021

@nobs said:
    Good day @dustinc
    I'm interested in the Cpanel reseller offers and I have a couple of questions:

1) Are you already overselling the disk space or it is a REAL SIZE? I ask because I never used any UNLIMITED or OVERSOLD resources, I sell real GB and real Bandwitch to my clients...
    Ps: I never used the word unlimited, and unrealistic overselling non-sense lol.

2) I've seen that you have 200GB for Cpanel 40 accounts, which makes it 4GB per user, mmm, that's low, so, Is there a way to have double disk space, if yes what would the cost be?

Thank you.

Hi @nobs — thank you for your interest in our reseller hosting offers! We are pro performance, and service reliability is extremely important to us. Our reputation that we work so hard to earn from our customers is an indication of this. Our reputation reflects this and is rightfully earned. That being said, yes, you'll be able to fully use and consume the amount of storage and bandwidth to the fullest extent that your package has :) Oh and by the way, even your sub-accounts (your customers) will be automatically backed up with our daily offsite backups powered by JetBackup V5 & Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage w/ 30 Day Retentions, providing you with another key selling point/feature to advertise to your end-users. These backups are also fully accessible to you and your end-users 24x7.

Please contact us with regards to your customized upgrade requirements - we have standard a la carte upgrade options available, but depending on what you're looking for we might be able to come up with something more aggressive/custom tailored to your requirements. Shoot me an e-mail on that at [email protected] :)

Thanked by 1nobs

@asthen said:
    Any plan to bring KVM SG ? :)

Hi @asthen -- we've been seeing the demand and we believe it'd be a great fit.

To be transparent, our current efforts are heavily focused on replenishing inventory throughout RackNerd's locations. Currently, we're sold out in every location for our KVM VPS, AMD Ryzen + NVMe -- on top of that, many of our locations are also sold out for our Intel KVM VPS Pure SSD product line. We're fortunate to see high demand, though it should be said our goal is to keep up with it too - it's a constant battle of adding inventory and selling out.

We've been expanding/growing rapidly, and we couldn't be more thankful for this community, end-users, and team. Just today we've restocked Chicago and Dallas for our Intel KVM product line.

More exciting expansions and announcements will be made.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dustinc your resellers whitelabelled?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @kkrajk said:
    @dustinc your resellers whitelabelled?

Yes they are white labelled for resellers

Thanked by 2kkrajk dustinc
  • @dahartigan said:

@kkrajk said:

Had heard of Johny Walker
    Blue Label
    Green Label
    Red Label
    Black Label
    Golden Label

WTF is white label?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @vyas11 said:

@dahartigan said:

@kkrajk said:

Blue Label
    Green Label
    Red Label
    Black Label
    Golden Label

WTF is white label?

Serious? White labelled means if you resell, your customer won't see any racknerd branding, even on the control panel domain name etc.

• I wish Racknerd has VPS in Singapore soon.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • Any upcoming BF Deals to wait?

• donlidonli Member
    edited October 2021

@vyas11 said:

Blue Label
    Green Label
    Red Label
    Black Label
    Golden Label

WTF is white label?

And now you've heard of...

https://www.johnniewalker.com/en-us/our-whisky/limited-editions/white-walker/

White Walker

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2021

@donli said:

@vyas11 said:

Blue Label
    Green Label
    Red Label
    Black Label
    Golden Label

WTF is white label?

And now you've heard of...

https://www.johnniewalker.com/en-us/our-whisky/limited-editions/white-walker/

Now my life is complete

• Hello, What is special about Singapore location that you have to pay $8 extra for hosting?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • nobsnobs Member
    edited October 2021

@The_Choice said:
    Hello, What is special about Singapore location that you have to pay $8 extra for hosting?

Hi
    Your question was answered by Racknerd in the previous posts.
    Check the first page of this thread, in the third or 4th comment.
    Cheers.

• @nobs said:

@The_Choice said:
    Hello, What is special about Singapore location that you have to pay $8 extra for hosting?

Hi
    Your question was answered by Racknerd in the previous posts.
    Check the first page of this thread, in the third or 4th comment.
    Cheers.

Easier to ask the same Q again,

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @The_Choice said:

Anything in our gorgeous region (APAC) is going to have a relatively high bandwidth cost compared to US/Europe.

Thanked by 1dustinc

@dahartigan said:

@The_Choice said:

Anything in our gorgeous region (APAC) is going to have a relatively high bandwidth cost compared to US/Europe.

This is true, higher operating cost is the answer here. But for the pricing and resources, we're able to offer along with cPanel (it'll be hard to find something comparable in all areas). RackNerd truly delivers the best value.

@kkrajk said:

Confirmed @dahartigan hit the nail. We do provide white-labeled reseller services :)

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • Congratulations and waiting for the SG VPS

@haynhat said:
    Congratulations and waiting for the SG VPS

Appreciate it.

We'll continue to deliver expansions customers are happy with. Singapore is desired, so its under consideration :)

• @dustinc said:
    Singapore is desired, so its under consideration :)

Did you just drop a black friday hint?

• @dahartigan are you being sneaky ;) ?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • +1 for SG VPS

• @dustinc Can you increase Reseller space to 100GB?

• waiting for SG Ryzen VPS

This discussion has been closed.