Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keep away from ByteFend! ByteFend threaten to launch DDOS attacks - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Keep away from ByteFend! ByteFend threaten to launch DDOS attacks

1234568»

Comments

• pierrepierre Member

@BotFront said:

@pierre said:
    Jesus, what happened. Checked the time machine as I saw redacted and wanted to say thanks for the information. I'll be contacting the local police department and forwarding them this information.

Thankfully you admitted that it was either you or someone that works in that so-called business.

Personally don't care because nothing will happen lol. Ur a skid try to hit us off ( u cant )

Please elaborate on how exactly I am a "skid". You're the one who is constantly threatening and using some shitty GitHub scripts to DDoS Frantech because he didn't want to work with you.

This is a serious matter, and I am hoping that the police department will teach you a lesson. Hope you don't come back to LET after your time :smile:

• @BotFront said:

@pierre said:
    Jesus, what happened. Checked the time machine as I saw redacted and wanted to say thanks for the information. I'll be contacting the local police department and forwarding them this information.

Thankfully you admitted that it was either you or someone that works in that so-called business.

Personally don't care because nothing will happen lol. Ur a skid try to hit us off ( u cant )

The only skid here is that brown skid mark on your underwear.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@pierre said:

@BotFront said:

@pierre said:

Please elaborate on how exactly I am a "skid". You're the one who is constantly threatening and using some shitty GitHub scripts to DDoS Frantech because he didn't want to work with you.

This is a serious matter, and I am hoping that the police department will teach you a lesson. Hope you don't come back to LET after your time :smile:

You have to commit a crime first and he doesn't seem to be able to.

• pierrepierre Member

@jar said:

@pierre said:

@BotFront said:

@pierre said:

You have to commit a crime first and he doesn't seem to be able to.

Dammit! Guess we'll have to wait til he actually downs a entire ASN :/

• @BotFront you should have just stayed quiet. You're getting shat on from all sides.

• pierrepierre Member

@serv_ee said:
    @BotFront you should have just stayed quiet. You're getting shat on from all sides.

He should keep going, I mean everything about him is already public now. We've seen his true self and I want to see even more :smile:

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

so well, lemme add something to this
    https://scammer.info/t/botfront-net-bytefend-com-untrustworthy-firewall-service/66547
    Protects DoxBin :smirk:
    Previously protecting a Booter(darlingstress)

and apparently Mr.Bot is a Pakistani
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj65Hw19-7Wt9cRokLu6z9w/videos

And I would advice you all to better not also try botprotect.io(run by mr.bot)
    and Limes's MC Hosting.

p.s this is the first time on this forum, I might be a bit harsh/or stupid(?), pls ignore, hopefully I will get better

• Wtf.. did this guy actually just openly ddos @Francisco and brag about it? That's just idiotic.

Kid, you say nothing will happen and perhaps you are right. But once you turn 18 they will come for you..

• codelockcodelock Member
    edited July 2021

@BotFront said:

@pierre said:

I bet tonight you will wet your bed 💦💦

• What the fuck is happening here? I haven't seen such a big shitshow for a while on LET.

• pierrepierre Member

@ehhthing said:
    What the fuck is happening here? I haven't seen such a big shitshow for a while on LET.

He didn't know about the LowEndDetectives here...

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@dahartigan said:
    Wtf.. did this guy actually just openly ddos @Francisco and brag about it? That's just idiotic.

Kid, you say nothing will happen and perhaps you are right. But once you turn 18 they will come for you..

I thought he was 24, just acting like he’s half his age. Regardless, what a loser, doubt he has a real job which is why he does this kind of shit,

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@pierre said: LowEndDetectives

Thanked by 3Baris FatGrizzly adly
  • pierrepierre Member

@lentro said:

@dahartigan said:
    Wtf.. did this guy actually just openly ddos @Francisco and brag about it? That's just idiotic.

I thought he was 24, just acting like he’s half his age. Regardless, what a loser, doubt he has a real job which is why he does this kind of shit,

He has no need for a real job, he has apparently made $1M in a day. We're all dumbasses and have no knowledge about how to make real money amirite?

• RedDotRedDot Member

DDoSing is such a skid way of attacking someone. If you really want to prove your skills, find some 0days or do CTFs.

There is no skill involved if you're just hitting people offline with volume based attacks or bypassing some firewall. If you really want to show people that you're a "l33t haxx0r", actually hack something.

• why didn't he try to ddos an .onion site?

That would be better

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @BotFront said:

@pierre said:

Literally no one cares, have you tried vagina?

• @SirFoxy said:

@BotFront said:

@pierre said:

Literally no one cares, have you tried vagina?

He has to Google the meaning of vagina but the urge to ddos it before takes over

Thanked by 1neverain
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Let's not fully degenerate in here please.

This discussion has been closed.