Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keep away from ByteFend! ByteFend threaten to launch DDOS attacks - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Keep away from ByteFend! ByteFend threaten to launch DDOS attacks

Comments

• Shit. Another DDOS enroute to LET. But this time we can't blame MJJs.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Boogeyman said:
    Shit. Another DDOS enroute to LET. But this time we can't blame MJJs.

If you still want the MJJs to be held responsible, just see it as the attack being outsourced by them :joy:

Thanked by 2dahartigan maverickp
  • aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Surprised I haven’t seen @alexvolk in here yet...

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • This thread is the 3rd result when you google bytefend lmaoooo

Thanked by 1dystopia
  • @DP said:

@Boogeyman said:
    Shit. Another DDOS enroute to LET. But this time we can't blame MJJs.

If you still want the MJJs to be held responsible, just see it as the attack being outsourced by them :joy:

This will be my running theory..

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2021

Kek the SEO title. Who edited that title to be like that?

@ezeth said:
    Kek I like the SEO title. Who edited that title to be like that?

The Dino.

Thanked by 1tialan
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Misunderstanding. What actually happened is that they left a nurses PC unattended for a while at the mental asylum ...

@Bytefend

Now be a nice boy and take your medication, will you.

• @neverain said:
    This thread is the 3rd result when you google bytefend lmaoooo

WoW LET have an amazing SEO!
    Indeed it's third place in Google ...
    I guess someone is going to regret this whole ordeal a lot ...

• LimesLimes Member

@bytefend isn't owned by bytefend the only account ran by bytefend is this one, you may confirm this by there announcement in there discord server.

• @Limes said: @bytefend isn't owned by bytefend the only account ran by bytefend is this one, you may confirm this by there announcement in there discord server.

But you still don't have a provider tag :(

• @Hotmarer said:

@Limes said: @bytefend isn't owned by bytefend the only account ran by bytefend is this one, you may confirm this by there announcement in there discord server.

But you still don't have a provider tag :(

Doesn't have to, he isn't doing any offers (yet).

• This is goor PR for @bytefriend actually.. they must have a lot of traffic right now...

• Mjj @fbi @codydoby is that you?

• arifurarifur Member

@Bytefend said:
    Firstly, we have thousands of customers around the globe, this site cannot affect our reputation at all… in fact it looks like a bunch of people that don’t know anything and are dumb resellers.

We can take our business elsewhere, but we’d like to stay here- if the Administrator apologies that is.

With this attitude I bet you dont have lots of places to do business. Good luck with doing business "ground the globe".

• kkrajkkkrajk Member

@webclouddev said: damn he got banned, i was hoping for nice weekend LET drama

I was waiting for the admins to apologise to him

• @Bytefend said:
    @PeterP i could down your entire ASN, I don’t make threats, these are promises. All these attacks on me shows this website is childish, I’d like a public apology.

Big boy, please down my path. Your script is a skidded source from GitHub, please refrain from giving my precious eyes cancer.

I don't think this account is a legit account which represents the company.

It's most likely an impersonator.

• @DP said: I don't think this account is a legit account which represents the company.

>

Talk to @Limes , the owner of bytefend and you will change your mind

• MikaelStrangMikaelStrang Member
    edited July 2021

@DP said:

I'd care to disagree. I've had plenty of experience with Limes and his other friends from "ByteFend", they are not nice people. Even if this post wasn't @limes // Another member from his team, the fact of the matter is they legitimately act like this. They hang out in multiple DDoSing related discord servers, talking to people who DDoS, and they commonly get into fights with people about stuff, usually ending in somebody being hit offline.

One of the main owners of ByteFend "Mr. Bot" is currently advertising a Bitcoin miner in his discord profile, which gives you "robux" (An online currency for a kids game) for running it on your computer. The program is aimed at naive kids to install so he can make money off of them running his program (URL: https://bloxcrusher.com ). They don't state exactly anywhere how much they're making and how much you get in return for running this program, which is most likely for a reason. I'm going to assume from the previous actions of these people, he's taking 90% of the profit in bitcoin and then giving you 10% of the value back in the form of robux. Quite literally just ruining your computer to get 10% of the value from mining bitcoin.

(Screenshot proof of him advertising it in his discord, its set as his status 24/7: https://imgur.com/a/hkPiJVf )

Also, an IP address that is being used strictly for proxying requests to web-apps//DDoS Protection should not be generating this many reports. I cannot see how he would be getting so many reports from different users unless he was doing malicious things.

https://www.abuseipdb.com/check/193.31.15.1

Lots of reports from a wide variety of different trustworthy users on AbuseIPDB.

Limes, the other ByteFend owner, doesn't have a very clean history either. He still hangs around people who DDoS, provides DDoS protection to these people, and becomes friends with them. I would assume that it would be very easy for Limes to manipulate one of his clients into preforming DDoS attacks for him against competitors in return for said client to pay less for DDoS Protection. His current main IP used for his DDoS protection is blacklisted for previously carrying out DDoS attacks as well ( https://i.imgur.com/idqsFc1.png )

I think it should also be mentioned that ByteFend provides protection to doxbin, a website that solely exists to publish private information about individuals. Limes is friends with the owner, which is why he doesn't take the domain down despite it obviously violating many laws. He also ignores abuse reports issued to the domain, as they're a paying customer.

P.S: I saw the conversation about ByteFend last night on the FranTech discord and decided to come on here and give my experience with these people, and all the stuff I've seen. I hope this helps shed some light on how horrible these people are.

I know tons of people that use Bytefend, and they've confirmed that they act like this on a regular basis.

As seen, tons of people do think they run a good service, but the way they act is unacceptable.

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR
    edited July 2021

@MikaelStrang said: One of the main owners of ByteFend "Mr. Bot" is currently advertising a Bitcoin miner in his discord profile, which gives you "robux" (An online currency for a kids game) for running it on your computer. The program is aimed at naive kids to install so he can make money off of them running his program (URL: https://bloxcrusher.com ). They don't state exactly anywhere how much they're making and how much you get in return for running this program, which is most likely for a reason. I'm going to assume from the previous actions of these people, he's taking 90% of the profit in bitcoin and then giving you 10% of the value back in the form of robux. Quite literally just ruining your computer to get 10% of the value from mining bitcoin.

Now I'm curious if this application has the 'victim' join the botnet in addition to the cryptocurrency..

Humm

Thanked by 2dystopia bulbasaur
  • @Bytefend said:
    Talk to me when you’ve made $1,000,000 in a day.

Hey, we've all lost millions per hour here on LET.

• GanonkGanonk Member

@aqua said:
    Surprised I haven’t seen @alexvolk in here yet...

on the way

edited July 2021

@MikaelStrang said:

@DP said:

I'd care to disagree. I've had plenty of experience with Limes and his other friends from "ByteFend", they are not nice people. Even if this post wasn't @limes // Another member from his team, the fact of the matter is they legitimately act like this. They hang out in multiple DDoSing related discord servers, talking to people who DDoS, and they commonly get into fights with people about stuff, usually ending in somebody being hit offline.

One of the main owners of ByteFend "Mr. Bot" is currently advertising a Bitcoin miner in his discord profile, which gives you "robux" (An online currency for a kids game) for running it on your computer. The program is aimed at naive kids to install so he can make money off of them running his program (URL: https://bloxcrusher.com ). They don't state exactly anywhere how much they're making and how much you get in return for running this program, which is most likely for a reason. I'm going to assume from the previous actions of these people, he's taking 90% of the profit in bitcoin and then giving you 10% of the value back in the form of robux. Quite literally just ruining your computer to get 10% of the value from mining bitcoin.

(Screenshot proof of him advertising it in his discord, its set as his status 24/7: https://imgur.com/a/hkPiJVf )

Also, an IP address that is being used strictly for proxying requests to web-apps//DDoS Protection should not be generating this many reports. I cannot see how he would be getting so many reports from different users unless he was doing malicious things.

https://www.abuseipdb.com/check/193.31.15.1

Lots of reports from a wide variety of different trustworthy users on AbuseIPDB.

Limes, the other ByteFend owner, doesn't have a very clean history either. He still hangs around people who DDoS, provides DDoS protection to these people, and becomes friends with them. I would assume that it would be very easy for Limes to manipulate one of his clients into preforming DDoS attacks for him against competitors in return for said client to pay less for DDoS Protection. His current main IP used for his DDoS protection is blacklisted for previously carrying out DDoS attacks as well ( https://i.imgur.com/idqsFc1.png )

I think it should also be mentioned that ByteFend provides protection to doxbin, a website that solely exists to publish private information about individuals. Limes is friends with the owner, which is why he doesn't take the domain down despite it obviously violating many laws. He also ignores abuse reports issued to the domain, as they're a paying customer.

P.S: I saw the conversation about ByteFend last night on the FranTech discord and decided to come on here and give my experience with these people, and all the stuff I've seen. I hope this helps shed some light on how horrible these people are.

@MikaelStrang - Thank you for taking the time and effort to come here and share your experience with them. Personally, I don't care, due to various reasons, but mainly because they're not active here and they don't have a tag.

But it's good that you're sharing this with the community so that others are aware.

Congratulations on your first post by the way :joy:

Thanked by 1MikaelStrang
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@Bytefend said:
    Firstly, we have thousands of customers around the globe, this site cannot affect our reputation at all… in fact it looks like a bunch of people that don’t know anything and are dumb resellers.

We can take our business elsewhere, but we’d like to stay here- if the Administrator apologies that is.

Deluded much?

• JioJio Member

@K4Y5 said: Deluded much?

How can a reputation that low be affected any more?

Thanked by 1MikaelStrang
  • @DP said: Congratulations on your first post by the way :joy:

Been a couple days, still no @alexvolk ?

This discussion has been closed.